剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
No, we don't.
就是这样的 一直都这样
QAREEN: Yes, they do. All the fucking time.
我们没有要压什么宝啊
Well, we're not punting on anything here.
那么 从科学的角度来看你觉得是怎么回事
So, uh, what can you look into scientifically?
就跟平常一样 环境啊
Well, the usual. You know, environmental
什么的
stuff.
毒物
T- Toxicity.
会是蜱虫吗
Could it be a tick?
对了
Oh. - Yes.
莱姆病呢
What about Lyme disease?
非常有可能 或者边
Very possible. Or Ana...
抱歉 那个词是什么来着
Um, sorry, what's the word?
边虫病 或者
Anaplasmosis. You know? Or. ...
其它蜱传疾病
Other tick- borne diseases.
好 那我们就都好好查查
Okay. Then let's do our work.
然后明天回来 再说
Come in tomorrow with your.
你想 要什么
What you...want.
你是怎么想的
What you think, wh...
或者你们有什么建议
that you would recommend.
好
Yep. Great.
好的 -行
· Okay. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你侧面怎么了 神父
What's wrong with your side, Father?
我侧面没有问题啊
Nothing's wrong with my side.
你想说什么
W- What do you need?
你的牧师袍
Your clerical collarino.
过去两周里
For the last two weeks,
你的侧面总是会有个大洞
there has been a bite out of your side.
没有啊
No, there hasn't.
那让我看看啊
Well, let me see, then.
克拉奇主教提醒过我要注意你
Monsignor Korecki warned me about you.
你很虔诚 但偶尔也会出现心理不平衡
You're reverent, but also occasionally unbalanced.
那就让我看看
Then humor me.
你所有的衣服 床单都是我洗的
I wash and darn all your clothes,
我补的 还有你的地板也是我打扫的
your sheets, I sweep all your floors.
我知道你所有的秘密
I know all your secrets.
修女 我没有任何秘密
Sister, I don't have any secrets.
那就让我看看
Let me see, then.
你撕开的口子我都能缝上
I can sew up whatever tear there is.
不介意我接个电♥话♥吧
Do you mind?
当然不介意
Not at all.
伊格内修斯神父 是的 最近每个人
Father Ignatius. Yes, well, everyone has, uh...
都对教区长住♥宅♥的食物
yeah, been quite enthusiastic about the food
很感兴趣
in the rectory recently,
我想 他应该是
and, uh, I think, uh...that he's doing
做的非常不错
a fantastic job. -
英格兰像钟摆一样摇晃
♪England swings like a pendulum do♪
利兰
Leland?
波比骑着双人自行车
JBobbies on bicycles two by two J
利兰 我来了
Leland, I'm here.
威斯敏斯特教堂 伦敦塔和大本钟
♪Westminster Abbey, the Tower, and Big Ben♪
音乐声小点吧
Turn down that music.
孩子们玫瑰红般的脸庞
♪The rosy red cheeks of the little children♪
英格兰像钟摆一样摇晃
♪England swings like a pendulum do♪
波比骑着双人自行车
♪Bobbies on bicycles two by two♪
威斯敏斯特教堂 伦敦塔和大本钟
♪Westminster Abbey, the Tower, and Big Ben♪
利兰
Leland!
孩子们玫瑰红般的脸庞
♪The rosy red cheeks of the little children♪
利兰
Leland?
利兰 搞什么呢 你不能这么做
Leland, what the hell? You can't do this.
我知道
Oh, I know.
没事的
Oh, it's okay.
有我呢
I've got you.
我知道 真是个好孩子
I know. That's a good boy.
没事的
·It's okay. -
没事了哈
It's okay. It's okay.
利兰
Leland?
你在哪呢
Where are you?
该死 利兰
Goddamn it. Leland.
我天
Oh, my God.
不 -利兰
No! - Leland!
什么鬼
What the hell?
让它停下来 让它闭嘴
Make it stop, make it shut up.
你不能把婴儿塞在柜子里啊
You can't just stuff a baby in a closet.
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
它不吃也不喝
It won't eat, it won't drink,
就只会吐和拉
all it does is shit and vomit.
它什么都不吃怎么还能拉那么多
How can it shit so much and not eat anything?
好了 你冷静点
Okay, get a grip.
我天 男人怎么好意思说
My God, how did men ever convince women
女人是情绪化动物呢
that we're the emotional ones?
我什么都试过了
I've tried everything!
我试着开车兜风
I tried driving around.
昨晚 在地板上
Last night, on the floor,
我在它的屎堆里做了个雪天使
I made snow angels in its shit
这样才让它闭嘴了就2o秒
so that it would shut up for 20 seconds.
首先 别再抱怨了
First, stop whining.
好吗
Okay?
很好 第二 我们从换尿布开始 好吗
Good. Second, we start in on the diapers, okay?
你的更衣台在哪
Now, where's your changing table?
我的什么
My what?
好 好 等等 等等
Okay, okay, wait, wait, wait.
首先 我需要你答应交换条件
I- - First, I want an agreement on the quid pro quo.
什么 -交换条件
What? - Our quid pro quo.
我要输血瓶 6个
I want transfusion bottles, I want six of them.
我不想你再欠我的了
I don't want to be beholden to you anymore.
不行 那需要放在这里统一管理
No, that needs to be administered here.
扯蛋 这又不是医院
Oh, bullshit, this isn't a hospital.
你要我帮忙吗 我要6瓶
You want my help? I want six bottles.
3瓶 -4瓶
Three. - Four.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
真是个小气的老头
Oh, what a stingy old man.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
看到了吗 看到了吗
·Oh...- See? See? !
我查了一下劳瑞先生最近的医疗记录
So, I've taken a look at Mr. Lawry's records.
在最近的蜱传疾病中
Of the recent tick- borne diseases,
巴贝西虫病有所上升
we have seen a recent rise in babesiosis,
但我对斯图尔特的红细胞做了研究
but I've done a study of Stuart's red blood cells.
没有什么改变
There's no alteration.
那会影响他的语言能力吗
Hmm. And would that affect his language anyway?
有可能
It might.
好吧 但是那种疾病呢 那种
Right, and what about the disease from the, um...?
黑凹蜱的那个
The one from the black tick.
是洛基山斑疹热吗
Hmm. The mountain wood?
不 那个 那个词叫什么来着
No. The, um, what's the word?
那个 玩意
The, uh...thingy.
什么玩意 -对不起
Thingy? - Sorry.
黑腿的蜱虫
The tick with the black legs.
哦 就是黑腿蜱
Oh, the black- legged tick.
是的 马约氏螺旋体
Oh, yes, Borrelia mayonii.
有可能
Possibly.
医生 我过会儿打给你好吗
Doctor, could I call you back?
认知智力测验
青蛙对应池塘 鲨鱼对应
海洋
找出数列中下一个数字应该是
模棱两可的反义词是什么
当然
Certainly.
原谅我 神父 因为我犯了罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
距离我上次忏悔已经过去两周了
It's been two weeks since my last confession.
我背叛了我的妻子
I cheated on my wife.
是和工作上的某个人
It was somebody at work,
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表