剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
罪人不会是唯一死亡的人
The offender wouldn't be the only one to die.
保护者会牺牲自己永恒的灵魂
The defender would be sacrificing their eternal soul.
要是没有别的办法了呢
And if there's no other way?
我对自己的信仰
There is so much about my faith
有很多不明白的地方 大卫
I don't understand, David.
有时候 我都不确定我是信徒
Some days, I don't even know if I believe.
我祈祷 我祈祷 但什么也感觉不到
Ipray, lpray, ldon'tfeel anything.
但有一件事
But there's one thing
我始终相信
I do believe, and always have:
约翰福音15章 13节
John 15, verse 13:
”为朋友舍命
"Greater love hath no man
人的爱心
"than laying down his life
没有比这个大的”
for his friends. "
如果我有机会阻止杀害马特的凶手
If I'd had a chance to stop the person who killed Matt...
蒙席 我会的
the Monsignor...I would have,
哪怕意味着要杀死那个人
even if it meant killing that person.
在我看来 这就是侍奉上帝
To my mind, that would be serving God.
原谅我 上帝 -原谅我 上帝
Forgive me, Father...- Forgive me, Father......
漂白剂
不会吧
Oh, come on.
*这世界的救星*
*Who is the world's salvation*
*这世界的救星*
*Who is the world's salvation*
*我们致以一切赞美和敬意*
*All praise and homage do we bring...*
你好 大卫
Hello, David.
你切过人肉吗 大卫
Have you ever sliced into human flesh, David?
手感真的很软
lt's really quite yielding.
什么鬼
What in the hell?
卢里亚女士
Ms. Luria?
奥斯卡 嗨
Oh. Oscar, hey.
办公室都因为风暴关了
Offices are closed because of the storm.
只有应急电源了
Only emergency power.
你没收到公♥司♥邮件吗
Didn't you get the company email?
我不知道
I don't know.
是…
ls, uh...?
是这封邮件吗
Is this the email?
老娘才是风暴 奥斯卡
I'm the fucking storm, Oscar.
”我们怀着无比沉痛的心情
"It is with heavy hearts
在此宣布
"that we announce the passing
本公♥司♥创始人和总裁
"of our founder and CEO,
利兰·汤森已逝”
Mr. Leland Townsend. "
DF消息更新
我们怀着无比沉痛的心情在此宣布
本公♥司♥创始人和总裁利兰·汤森已逝
DF消息更新
我们向大家保证这对本公♥司♥股价不会产生影响
她现在在那里
She's there now.
她还想让我们的股价跳水
And she's trying to tank our stock.
快去
Go!
”如果我们团结一致
"DF will survive
DF就一定会挺过难关”
if we all stick together. "
谢丽尔
Sheryl?
医生 你…
Doctor, wha...?
利兰派你来的吗
Did Leland send you?
不是 我去了你家
No, uh, Iwent by your house.
克里斯汀告诉我也许可以在这里找到你
Kristen told me I might find you here.
她很…担心你可能需要帮助
She's...worried you might need some help.
我刚刚是从一个保安身上跨过去了吗
Did I just step over a security guard?
医生 我要你转过身去
Doctor, I'm gonna need you to turn around.
什么 -转过身去 面朝墙
What? - Turn around. Face the wall.
为什么 -如果你不照做的话我就电晕你
Why? - l'llstun you if you don't.
把衣领拉下去 -为什么
Lower your collar. Why?
别问为什么 照做就是了
Stop asking why and do it!
你为什么要来这里 -我能转过身了吗
Why are you here? - Can I turn around?
可以 你为什么要来这里
Yes. Why are you here?
你刚才在找什么
What were you looking for?
脖子上一个类似魔术贴的搭扣
A Velcro- like fastener on the neck.
为什么要找搭扣
Why a fastener?
那是它们连接人皮的地方
That's where their skin connects.
克里斯汀担心你混用了止痛药
Kristen's worried you're mixing painkiller medications.
老实说 现在看到你
And to be honest, seeing you now,
我也很担心 -你相信恶魔的存在吗 医生
l'mworried, too. Do you believe in demons, Doctor?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以前相信
I did.
但我认为有些心理疾病
But I believe there are psychological conditions
会跟恶魔很相似
that can resemble demons.
但不是真正的恶魔对吗
But not actual demons?
你看过奥利弗·萨克斯的《幻觉》这本书吗
Have you read Oliver Sacks book Hallucinations?
著名神经病学专家
没有 -我会给你发一份副本
No. - I'llsend you a copy.
他讲述了…
He talks about.
一些高级的心理状态及其如何由神经系统原因引发
elevated states and how they come from neurological causes.
发生在我身上的就是如此
That's what happened to me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
纠正一个我犯下的错误
Correcting a mistake I made.
什么样的错误
What kind of mistake?
我加入了这家公♥司♥ 现在我要终结它
I got involved in this company and I am working to end it.
我能看看你的处方药吗
Can I take a look at your prescription medication?
也许可以解释现在发生的一切
Might explain a lot about what's going on now.
谢丽尔 过来 好吗
Sheryl, come on, please, hey.
坐下来 我们谈谈吧 我们…
Sit down, let's talk. Let's...
谢丽尔 过来 好吗
Sheryl, come on, please.
过来 坐下来 我…我们谈谈吧
Hey, come on. Come sit. Let- Let's talk.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我只是需要在报表上快速签个字 谢丽尔
I just need a quick sign- off on an expense report, Sheryl.
五分钟就好
lt'll take five minutes.
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
谢丽尔 你心情不太好啊
Sheryl, you're not well.
先生 你能帮忙开下门好吗
Sir, can you open the door, please?
你敢
Don't you fucking dare.
听着 为…为什么不给我们
Listen, wh- wh- why don't you give us
几…几分钟呢 先生
a- a few minutes, sir?
我现在就需要这份报表
I need this expense report now.
好 就…就几分钟 听我说
Yeah, just- just a few minutes. Listen to me.
根据我的经验 飓风来临期间
In my experience, it's completely normal for people
人的情绪崩溃完全正常
to have emotional breakdowns during a hurricane.
这是一种心理上紧张的体现
lt's a psychologically intense experience.
不只是因为对危险的应激 而且…
Not just because of the danger, but be.
医生 我们得走了 快走
Doctor, we need to go now. Now.
我觉得我…
Ithink l...
库特 库特 托我上来
Kurt. Kurt, boost me up.
快点 库特
Now, Kurt!
抓住我的手 快
Grab my hand. Here.
快 抓住我的手
Oh...here. Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
库特 快上来
Kurt. Come on.
快点
Quick.
你没事吧 -我不知道
Are you okay? - I don't know.
谢谢你 修女
Thank you, Sister.
我想让她留下来
I'd like her to stay.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我介入了利兰
I stepped into Leland.
为什么 -他买♥♥了克里斯汀隔壁的房♥子
Why? - He bought the house next door to Kristen.
他想伤害她和她的女儿们
He wants to hurt her and her daughters.
我警告过你不要介入他
I warned you not to step into him.
他能控制你 对吧
He was able to take control of you, right?
怎么可能
How is that possible?
关于他你还有什么没告诉我的吗
What are you not telling me about him?
告诉我
Tell me.
利兰·汤森以前是我们的一员
Leland Townsend was one of us.
”独♥立♥体”的成员吗
One of...the Entity?
我们不是”独♥立♥体”我们是…
We're not the Entity, we're friends of.
罗马教廷的朋友 我知道
The Vatican, I know.
他以前是你们组织的成员吗
He was one of you?
修女 我真觉得我应该跟大卫单独谈谈
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表