剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
因为你疯了 因为我受够了
Because you're insane. Because I'm done.
给我出去 -妈 爸出轨了
Now get out. Mom, Dad is cheating on you.
你会伤心20天
You will be sad for 20 days,
但之后你会意识到你一直爱着大卫
but then you will realize that you always loved David.
告诉你一声 你这样真的很伤人
Just so you know, this is hurtful.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are,
像这样利用别人的情感是不对的
using someone's emotions like this is wrong.
对不起
I'm sorry.
滚出去
Now get out!
跳过片头 这部剧就会被取消
跳过片头 这部剧就会被取消
跳过片头 这部剧就会被取消 哎呀
妈
Mom?
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
你想我了吗
Have you missed me?
我可喜欢这些了
Oh, Ilove these.
这都是因为她
This is because of her.
那个来自未来的女人吗 我都忘记她了
The woman from the future? I forgot about her.
上等货
Good shit.
动动脚趾
Move your toes.
醒醒
Wake yourself up.
任何人都可以说他们来自未来
Hey, anyone can say they're from the future.
但话说回来
But then...
她怎么知道那些事的 对吧
how did she know all those things, right?
快动
Just move.
动一动
Just a little bit.
别操心安迪和他出轨的事了
Don't worry about Andy and his cheating.
他肯定没事的
I'm sure he'll be just fine.
妈妈来了
Mommy's here.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you.
《Rock- a- bye Baby》- - Mother Goose
*睡吧 宝贝*
*Rock- a- bye baby*
*在那树梢*
*On the treetop*
正说他呢
Speak of the Devil.
*微风吹拂*
*When the wind blows*
*摇篮摇晃*
*The cradle will rock*
*树枝折断*
*When the bough breaks*
*摇篮落下*
*The cradle will fall*
这是我最喜欢的部分
And this is my favorite part.
*宝贝也落下*
*Down will come baby*
*摇篮和所有*
*Cradle and all. *
我知道现在几点了
Yes, I know what time it is.
对 我是他的妻子
Yeah, I'm his wife.
我都这个时间打电♥话♥了
Look, if I'm calling at this hour,
当然是要紧事
of course it's important.
谢谢你
Thank you.
安迪
Andy?
克里斯汀 葬礼怎么样
Kristen. How was the funeral?
出什么事了
What's going on?
他说什么了
What did he say?
谁说什么了
What did who say?
博格斯 我想在他说什么之前解释的
Boggs. I wanted to explain before he said anything.
现在解释给我听吧
Okay, so explain it to me now.
我遇见了一个人
I met someone.
操 -怎么了 妈妈
Fuck. What's wrong, Mom?
没什么 我得出去一下
Nothing, I just have to go out
只要几个小时
for a few hours
我就回来了
and then I'll be right back.
妈妈 你看着很糟 -是吗
Mom, you look nuts. Yeah?
我早起就是这个样子
Well, this is what I look like in the morning.
女士
Ma'am.
女士 现在不是探访时间
Ma'am, these are not visiting hours.
你不会想阻止我的 小姐
You really don't want to get in my way right now, lady.
我也不想这样的 克里斯汀
I didn't want it to happen like this, Kristen.
我去你爹的
Oh, my fucking God.
你不想怎样 亲爱的
What did you not want to happen like this, dear?
我病了 好吗
l'msick, okay?
某种意义上来说
And at a certain point,
我和一个也患病的人
I'm gonna have more in common with somebody else
更有共同语言
who is also sick.
我们有孩子了 现在都五个了
We have children. Five now!
这和那些都
This is not anything...
五个是什么意思
What do you mean five?
我们有了一个儿子
We have a son.
什么 什
What? Wh- wh...
可别提了 混♥蛋♥
Oh, don't even start, asshole.
所以你的一生挚爱是谁
So, who is this love of your life?
就是我在走廊对面碰见的
lt's- it's just someone I met across the hall.
天呐 多浪漫呐
Oh, my, how romantic.
不是故意的 好吗
lt wasn't intentional, okay?
没人想
Nobody wanted.
继续讲啊 洗耳恭听
Go on. l'm all ears.
克里斯汀 你不也和大卫一起
Kristen, you have been with David just as much...
这样吧
Here's how this is gonna work.
这地方一个月要花两万美元
This place costs $20, 000 a month.
我不会再付两万供着你们手交了
I'm not gonna pay for $20, 000 hand jobs anymore.
想撸就去公交车站吧
You want them, you can go to a bus stop.
别联♥系♥我也别联♥系♥女儿们
I don't want you calling me or my daughters.
而且我希望你一周内离开这里
And I want you out of here in a week.
就这样 我们不能聊聊吗
So that's it? We're not even gonna talk?
这就是聊聊 下次跟我的律师聊吧
This was the talk. Next talk's with my lawyer.
滚开
Fuck off!
不不不 我想要管事的
No, no, no, Iwantthe big guy.
我不想跟替补浪费时间
I'm not playing around with second string.
他们想让你再给我一次机会
They want you to give me a chance.
不 我得离开这里
No, I've got to get out of here.
如果你坚持要另一个律师
If you fight for another lawyer,
你的释放就得再拖一个月
it'lldelay your release for a month.
我一直在 调查
Now, I've been, uh, researching
地方检察官对你的指控
what the D. A. has against you.
他没有指控 他只有偏见
He's gotnothing on me. He's got biases.
他把我从他的部门解雇了
He fired me from his department.
他有两具尸体
Well, he has two bodies.
他还有 一个叫谢丽尔·卢里亚的人拍的视频
And he also has, um, a video by a person named Sheryl Luria
控诉你从这两具尸体抽取血液和脑浆
that accuses you of draining blood and brain matter from these bodies.
她是个心怀怨恨 情绪不稳定的女人 自杀就为了伤害我
She's a bitter, unstable woman who killed herself to hurt me.
我们这样做
Here's what we need to do:
精神错乱辩护 -不
insanity defense. - No.
你在法庭上承认精神失常
We have you declared insane in court.
不 -然后他们就会送你去健康服务机构
No. Then they send you to Health Services,
我们在那有点人脉
where we have some people.
然后给你开点治疗妄想症的药
And then you will be prescribed some meds for your delusions.
你一周就能出来了
You'll be out in a week.
库特·博格斯 库特·博格斯医生
Kurt Boggs. Dr. Kurt Boggs.
那 那是谁
Uh, who- who is that?
把他喊来 他欠我的
Get him in here, he owes me.
他会听话
He'll be compliant.
怎么了
What's wrong?
就是走廊那边的一个人
lt's just someone from across the hall.
同样的神经病
Just some fellow psycho.
他是个白♥痴♥
He's an idiot.
我认识他20年了 就这么...
I've known him for 20 years, and just like that...
太讨厌 太老套了
lt's so awful. lt's so banal.
我会杀了他
I'll kill him.
你怎么杀他 -毒药
·How would you do it? - Poison.
就让他染上性病然后在痛苦中死去吧
Maybe just let him get an STD and die in agony.
姑娘们呢 -做作业呢
Where are the girls? - Homework.
而且博格斯医生知道这事吗
And Dr. Boggs knows?
那是什么意思
What was that about?
什么 -他以为博格斯医生告诉我了
What? - He thought Dr. Boggs told me.
另一位女士
And that other lady.
哪位女士
What other lady?
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表