剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
让我提醒大家
Let me remind us that we are not primarily
我们做生意主要不是为了赚钱
in business to make money.
推特是项好的金融投资吗 不是
Is Twitter a good financial investment? No.
但是它对我们的底线有好处吗 是的
But is it good for our bottom line? Yes.
马斯克对我们的底线有好处吗
And is Musk good for our bottom line- - ?
你需要时间清理一下不 爸比
Do you need a minute there, Daddy?
你想干嘛
SHERYL: What do you want?
我需要帮助
I need help!
那我们得谈谈交换条件了
Well, we'll have to talk about
对吧 利兰
a quid pro quo, won't we, Leland?
牧师认为修女们
The clergy believes the sisterhood
可以在做饭和打扫卫生方面提供更多帮助
could help even more with cooking and cleaning
从而腾出牧师的时间
in order to free up the priesthood
来祈祷和服务信徒
to pray and serve the laity.
所以 今天我想谈谈
So, I want to talk this morning
主所说的服务
about what our Lord means...
指的是什么
by"service. "
修女 请讲
Yes, Sister?
她吓到我了
She scares me.
大卫
Oh, David, um...
我需要你明天再做一次评估
I'm gonna need you to meet on another assessment tomorrow.
好 关于什么的
Okay. Regarding?
语言
Words.
第65届星光音乐奖
Well, it's the 65th annual Starlight Music Awards tonight
今晚走红毯
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
今晚在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥举♥行♥
at Madison Square Garden,
我们斯图尔特·劳瑞
and our very own Stuart Lawry
将为我们带来激动人心的细节
is there to bring us all the exciting details.
将为我们带来激动人心的细节
is there to bring us all the exciting details.
斯图尔特 你见到小奈斯·X了吗
Stuart, have you seen Little Nas X yet?
是的 有
Yes, Joust. Uh, it's...
星光音乐奖
斯图尔特·劳瑞
名人堂
你 音乐
you, music.
但是非常 非常有趣
Um, but legit big, uh, big fun.
今晚是 一个
As tonight...one, uh...
在之前 原谅
Before it- it, excuses.
一个 时刻 这个
One, uh, time, this...
报道
Report, uh...
看上去好像是微中风
It looks like a mini stroke.
失语症什么的
Some kind of aphasia.
我知道 事后我送他去了急诊室
I know, but I took him to the emergency room afterwards.
没有出现神经损伤
Um, "No worrisome neurological activity.
断层扫描显示无中风
CAT scan revealed no stroke. "
那短暂性脑缺血发作呢
What about a TIA, a transient ischemic attack?
这是一种紊乱
It's a disturbance- -
大脑某些部位的血液紊乱
"- disturbance of blood to parts of the brain. "
我 我知道 我找了三个医生给我解释
I- I know, I- I had three doctors explain it to me.
他最近头部受过伤吗
Has he had a recent head injury?
没有 -即使是头撞到药柜
No. - Even bumping your head against
也会造成伤害
a medicine cabinet can do it.
你是克莉丝汀对吧
It's Kristen, right?
我丈夫和我 关系非常亲密
My husband and I, we're very close.
我知道他做的一切 他知道我做的一切
I- I know everything he does, he knows everything I do.
他变了
Something's changed in him.
过去一个月
In the last month, it's
他表现就很奇怪
it's strange.
那也不等于就是附体
It doesn't mean it's possession.
我也没那么想 -好吧
No, I don't think so either. - BEN: Okay, well...
我读过一篇文章 描述了你们的工作
I read an article about your work,
说有时驱魔行为本身
and how sometimes even the act of exorcism
也能对信徒产生治疗效果
can have a therapeutic effect on believers.
那篇文章错误描述了我们的工作
That article misstated our work.
是我让詹妮弗来跟你们三个聊聊的
I- I asked Jennifer to come in and talk with you three
因为她没有其它办法了
because she has nowhere else to turn.
我们能见见你老公吗
Can we see your husband?
又要做测试吗
This another test?
是的 你最近做了不少测试吗
Yes. Have you been taking a lot of tests?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
这些问题听上去可能挺傻的
Well, these questions may seem a little silly,
但它们会帮助我们了解你的情况
but they help us understand your condition.
准备好了吗 -问吧
Ready? - Ask away.
我发现了一件事 那就是我是否准备好了其实并不重要
One thing I've found is it doesn't matter if I'm ready.
你能告诉我周一之后是什么吗
Can you tell me what comes after Monday?
周二
Tuesday.
春天是在夏天之后到来吗
Does spring come after summer?
不会 夏天在春天之后
No, summer comes after spring.
除非这是个脑筋急转弯
Unless this is a trick question
我们说的是前一年的夏天
and we're talking about the summer from the year before.
很好
Good.
现在我要给你看张照片
Now I'm going to show you a photo.
你能描述一下看到了什么吗
Could you describe what you see?
你还好吗 神父
How you doing, Father?
很好 你呢
Good. You?
我很想麦特
I miss Matt.
克拉奇神父
Father Korecki.
你也一样吧
You must, too.
我绝对最好的办法就是 寄情于工作
I think the best thing to do is just...focus on work.
我父亲去世时我也是这么做的
It's the same thing when my father died.
我发现很难重新开始写作
I found it so hard to get back to writing.
你想不清楚为什么上帝会让这种事发生
You wonder why God let it happen.
是啊
: Yeah.
对我来说最难的是早上5点
The worst time for me is 5: 00 a. m.
我总是很早就醒
I wake up early.
而我发现自己会在白天睡着
And I find myself falling asleep, during the day.
身体也需要复原
The body needs to recuperate.
有事吗 修女
May I help you, Sister?
是的 你能把胳膊举起来吗
Yes, could you raise your arm?
什么
Excuse me?
不 不
STUART: No, no!
不 停下来
No! Stop!
你怎么敢
How dare you?
大家怎么想的
So what are we thinking?
我认为是神经学的问题 可能是神经风暴
I think it's neurological. Possibly a neurostorm.
神经风暴是什么
What- what is that?
当大脑无法接受它不能完成某项简单任务时
It's when the brain can't cope with its inability
就会出现这种情况
to perform a simple task.
交感神经系统
Um, the sympathetic nervous system
触发战斗或逃跑反应
triggers a fight or flight response,
身体进入高度集中的状态
and the body goes into a state of heightened attention.
最后 他在组织句子方面
Um, and finally, he had trouble
出现了困难 就好像他的大脑在
putting sentences together. It was like his brain was- -
上♥床♥
QAREEN: Sex.
拜托 你知道你想过
QAREEN: Come on, you know you've thought about it.
我知道你想过
I know you have.
看着她
Look at her.
你还好吗 本
Are you okay, Ben?
嗯嗯 没事
Uh, yeah, yeah. Yeah. Good.
就站着呢
Just standing here.
那么 你们有过这种经验吗
So, have you ever had experience with, uh,
一个被附体的人失去语言能力
a possessed person losing language?
通常我们到最后都会说
Look, uh, we usually end up saying,
我们就给他驱个魔吗
"Let's give him an exorcism, "
所以我们给他驱魔吧 好吧
so let's just give him an exorcism, okay?
我们不是到最后都会给人驱魔啊
We don't usually end up giving exorcisms- -
就是 克莉丝汀通常都会觉得
Yeah, we do. Kristen usually ends up thinking
这有安慰剂的作用
it will work as a placebo effect,
而且我
and I just.
最后我们就把宝压在
Well, we just punt on whatever
我的科学解释就完事了
scientific explanation I have.
并不是这样啊
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表