剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
very important to us, Father Acosta.
接受考验是种荣幸
lt is an honor to be tested.
为什么我感受不到这份荣幸
Why is it not feeling like an honor?
梵蒂冈要求我做的所有事
The Vatican has asked everything of me,
我从未退缩过
and I have not once flinched.
”受赐多者 责任亦大”
"To whom much has been given, much will be asked. "
请坐下
Please sit.
如果我离开呢 -那你就消失了
And ifI leave? - You will be gone.
什么意思
Meaning?
你会消失
You will be gone.
从我们的视线中消失
Gone from our sight.
从我们的爱中消失
Gone from our love.
从上帝的庇护中消失
Gone from God's protection.
请将你的手放在杯口处
Please place your hand around the top of the glass.
你最后一次见到利兰·汤森先生是什么时候
When was the last time you met with Mr. Leland Townsend?
两个月前
Two months ago.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
如果你想问我最近
If you're asking whether I met him
是否通过遥视见过他
through remote viewing more recently,
那你应该直接问
then you should ask that.
你最后一次通过遥视见到利兰·汤森先生
When was the last time you met with Mr. Leland Townsend
是什么时候
by remote viewing?
16天前
16 days ago.
你知道六十魔神吗
What do you know of the 60?
如果你说的”六十魔神”是指60个恶魔家族
lf, by"the 60, you mean the 60 demonic families,
那我知道它们是玻利维亚抄本中
then I know that they are the 60 demonic families
提到过的60个恶魔家族
found in the Poveglia Codex.
你偷了玻利维亚抄本吗
Did you steal the Poveglia Codex?
没有
No.
我弄到了一份副本
I acquired a copy.
你为什么弄到一份副本
Why did you acquire a copy?
为了更好地阻挠这些恶魔
To make our work at thwarting the families easier.
你有给过利兰·汤森先生吗
Did you give a copy to Mr. Leland Townsend?
没有
No.
你的评估员同事克里斯汀·布沙尔
Did your fellow assessor Kristen Bouchard
有没有给利兰·汤森先生一份呢
give a copy to Mr. Leland Townsend?
没有
No.
你会为了克里斯汀·布沙尔说谎吗
Would you lie for Kristen Bouchard?
我会说谎吗
Would I lie?
这问题不太合理 具体指什么
That is not a fair question. What is the context?
很简单
The context is simple.
梵蒂冈安保在问你
Vatican security is asking you
你是否会为克里斯汀·布沙尔说谎
if you would lie for Kristen Bouchard.
会
Yes.
*因为你独自*
*Because there you sit*
*坐在那里*
*All by yourself*
*坐在那里*
*All by yourself*
未知号♥码
*所有人都在跳舞…*
*Everybody's dancing...*
喂
Hello?
你好 本 你好吗
Hello, Ben. How are you?
托平博士
Dr. Taupin?
是的 本 你好吗
Yes, Ben. How are you?
挺好的 你呢
Good. How are you?
我也挺好 本
I'm doing well, Ben.
我想知道你现在有空吗
I was wondering if you had a minute.
当然
Of course.
这里有东西和我在一起
Something is in here with me.
我感觉到了
I feel it.
我能看见它
I can see it.
托平先生 你还好吗
Mr. Taupin, are you all right?
我能看见它
I can see it.
它在我的余光里
It's in my peripheral vision.
我在想…我在想…
Was wondering...was wondering...
它在我体内
lt's inside me.
喂 教授
Hello? Professor?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这无知的混♥蛋♥
Fuck you. You ignorant fuck.
欢迎关注微博“OCRTeam”
提供源码压制115网盘资源
OCRTeam@China_sky
片头有潜在的性和暴♥力♥暗示 当然 你可以选择跳过
片头有潜在的性和暴♥力♥暗示 当然 你可以选择跳过
修女 你怎么起来了
Sister, what are you doing up?
圣物在这里 档案里写的
The relic's in here. According to the archives.
不能明早再找吗
Can't this wait until morning?
你越早拿起锤子帮我
The faster you pick up a hammer and help me,
就能越快回去睡觉
the faster you can go back to bed.
好吧 修女 让开
All right, Sister, get out of the way.
小心点
Careful now.
圣物箱大概这么大
The reliquary's about this big.
行 行
All right. All right
小心
Careful.
我感觉…感觉好像在里面摸到了什么
I thinkI...IthinkIfeel something in here.
好的 太好了
Okay, all right.
它很…我马上拿到了
lt's very...I almost have it.
很好
Good.
等等 我的手卡住了
Wait, my hand is- is stuck.
什么 -我的手卡住了
· What? - My hand is stuck.
什么东西抓住了我 它在咬我
Something's got me. It's biting mel
它…好疼
lt's...Ow!
看来一只纽约老鼠
It looks like one of those
咬了我的手
New York rats got my hand.
我得去打狂犬疫苗了
Oh. I'm gonna need a rabies shot.
但你看
But look.
至少我拿到了圣物
At least I- I got the relic.
坏了
Oh, no.
看来老鼠已经把它咬坏了
I guess the rat got it.
《Do- Wacka- Do》- - Roger Miller
*听闻你过得不错*
*I hear tell you're doing well*
*身边好事围绕*
*good things have come to you*
*我也希望如你般幸福*
*I wish Ihad your happiness*
*听说你买♥♥了一辆小车*
*And you had a do- wacka- do*
*小车 小车 神气的小车*
*Wacka- do, wacka- do, wacka- do, wacka- do*
*你看见你开着凯迪拉克*
*Yeah, Isee you're going down the street*
*开过街道*
*in your big Cadillac*
*女孩们对你前拥后抱*
*You got girls in the front, you got girls in the back*
*后备箱里还装着一袋钱*
*Yeah, way in back, you got money in a sack*
*双手握着方向盘 肩膀放松向后*
*Both hands on the wheel and your shoulders rared back*
*你看见你驶着凯迪拉克*
*Yeah, Isee you're going down the street*
*开过街道
*ln your big Cadillac*
*女孩们*
*You got girls in the front*
*对你前拥后抱
*You got girls in the back, yeah, way in back
*还有一袋钱…*
*You got money in a sack. ...*
*肩膀放松向后*
*And your shoulders rared back*
*我听说你过得不错*
*I hear tell you're doing well*
*身边好事围绕*
*Good things have come to you*
*我也希望如你般幸福*
*I wish Ihad your happiness*
*而你能体会我的…*
*And you had my do- wacka- do......*
慢慢来
Take yourtime.
得疼一会儿呢
lt'll take a minute.
这间公♥寓♥是你的百万富翁朋友给你弄到的吗
Did your, uh, billionaire friend get you this place?
不错啊
Nice.
点头就行
Just nod.
有人要来了
People are coming here.
又是你的撒旦信徒吗
More of your, uh, Satan worshippers?
我看到你可爱的小画了
I saw your cute little painting.
画面挺有冲击力
lntense.
你不该看的
You shouldn't have looked.
我会烧起来吗
Am I gonna burn up now?
是时候说实话了 利兰
Time for some truth- telling, Leland.
你为什么离开独♥立♥体
Why'd you leave the Entity?
没错
That's right.
我听说你曾是我们的一员
I heard you're one of us.
所以你为什么离开
So why'd you leave?
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表