剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
大卫 你现在有空吗
Ooh, David, uh, do you have a minute?
当然
Sure.
你对这些事情怎么看
What are you thinking about all this?
我认为我们都有权利做一次徒劳无功的尝试
I think we're all entitled to one wild goose chase,
这次轮到大卫了
and this is David's.
看看你 满脑子哲学
Look at you, all philosophical.
克里斯汀 你根本不明白
Kristen, you don't know the half of it.
抱歉 她应该今早来的
I'm sorry. She was supposed to come this morning.
是的 她当时很着急
Yes, she was in quite a hurry.
这次洗礼非常奇怪
It was a very odd baptism.
为什么 发生什么了 -停电了
Why? Wh- What happened? - There was a blackout,
水管又冻住了
and the pipes froze.
就好像有谁在试图阻拦这次洗礼
It was like someone was trying to prevent it.
但那婴儿还是成功受洗了 -是的
But the baby was baptized? - Yes.
安德莉亚修女帮了大忙
Sister Andrea helped.
她看上去很感动
She seemed quite moved.
谢谢你 神父 谢谢你帮忙处理这件事
Thank you, Father. Thank you for handling it.
那你们的下一个案子 -事实上 神父
So, your next caseActually, Father,
我们能推迟到明天吗
could we delay this until tomorrow?
你那个多米尼克神父的事
Your Father Dominic business?
是的 -当然可以
Yes. Certainly.
但我劝你一句 大卫
But I would suggest, David,
要小心他
you watch out for him.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
这是什么 -天籁之音
What is that? - The heavenly chord.
听这个干什么
Why?
能让我轻松开始遥视
It makes it easiest to remote- view.
开始吧
Here we go.
一张桌子 上面放了些书和文件
A desk with some books and papers on it.
桌上还有一盏彩色玻璃灯
A stained glass lamp on top.
大卫 我觉得那应该是你的
Uh, David, I...I think that's yours.
对
Right.
几个抱枕 有红色和绿色的
Some throw pillows, um, red and green.
边桌 三个一排嵌套着的 一个玩具盒子
Side table, three in a row, nested. Ajack- in- the- box.
奇怪 -什么样的
That's odd. - What does it look like?
上面是红黄相间 中间是蓝色
Red and yellow top, blue in the middle.
是那个… -几个月前我们在那家玩具店
The. We- we had a jack- in- the- box at that toy store
买♥♥过一个玩具盒子 -对
a few months ago. Yeah.
好
Great.
角落有个脸破了的娃娃
There's a doll in the corner with a broken face.
也是我们案子里出现过的
Oh, uh, from our case?
那个被侵袭的娃娃
That infested doll?
消失了
lt's gone.
书架上的书
Books on a shelf.
这本好像是我的
This could be mine.
《艺术运动 从中世纪艺术到极简主义》
《揭秘四种神话理论》
《从中世纪到极简主义》
Medieval to Minimalism.
对对对 你有那本书
Yup, yup, you got that one.
《艺术运动 从中世纪艺术到极简主义》
另一本 我觉得是他们的
Another book. I think it's theirs.
通过它摸索你的路》
《成为太阳的她》
《通过它摸索你的路》
Feeling Your Way Through It.
通过啥摸索你的路
Feeling your way through what?
我是说书名
That's the title.
我知道那本书 什么颜色 -黄色 怎么
I know that book. What color? - Yellow. Why?
那是本讲抑郁症的书 -有道理
It's a book about depression. Makes sense.
他在治疗抑郁症 -不不不
He's working his way through depression. No, no, no.
我想我知道怎么找到这个人了
I think I know how to find your guy.
怎么找 -那是博格斯医生
How? - lt's a self- help book
会给他病人的自助治疗书
Dr. Boggs gives to all of his patients.
你不准再这样改变我的计划
Don't you ever change plans on me like that again.
我没有改变计划 是你昨晚不在家
I didn't change plans. You weren't home last night.
我昨晚不在家是因为我和经理在外面
I wasn't home because I was out with the Manager last night,
而且本应该是我带着婴儿
and I was supposed to have the baby.
他现在不在这了吗 不哭不闹的
Well, he's here now, not crying, not sobbing,
所以拜托你别唧唧歪歪的了
so please stop your bitching.
什么
What?
库特·博格斯医生
克里斯汀 你好
Kristen, hi.
很高兴你打来 但现在不太方便
It's nice to hear from you, but it's not a great time.
我马上要开始咨♥询♥了
Just entering a session.
博格斯医生 我是大卫神父
Hey, Dr. Boggs, uh, this is Father David.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you,
但我们认为您有一位病人需要紧急治疗
but we believe you have a patient in need of immediate care.
他的名字叫泰勒
His name is Tyler.
我有好多病人呢
I have many patients.
克里斯汀 发生什么事了 -我们相信
· Kristen, what's going on? - Uh, we believe
你的一个患者有很严重的自杀
one of your patients has severe suicidal ideation
和杀人倾向
and murderous intent, and
我们需要你帮我们找到他
we need you to help us find him.
克里斯汀 我的病人没有叫”泰勒”的
Kristen, I- Idon't have a patient named"Tyler, "
就算有 我也不能向你们透露
but even if I did, Icouldn't divulge to you
他的任何身份信息
anything of his identity.
我得挂电♥话♥了 -科特 帮我们留意一下
Now I have to go. Kurt, keep an eye out.
我们认为这个人可能会杀掉他的家人
We think this guy might kill his family.
回来再说
I'll talk to you later.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no, no, no.
焦虑和抑郁
Anxiety and depression are
是对心理健康威胁最大的两个敌人
the two strongest enemies of emotional health,
而孩子的离世…
and the death of a child is...
实在是难以想象
...is hard to imagine.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我给你的书 你有没有翻一翻
Did you look through the book I gave you?
我发现那本书很…不切实际
I just find it all so...impractical.
我每天早晨睡醒 满脑子都在想
I wake up every day thinking about
有哪些事我本可以换种方式去做
what I could have done differently.
我倒不是自责 我只不过…
Idon't blame myself, Ijust...
希望能有一个重启按钮
...wish there was a reset button.
你的丈夫还好吗
How's your husband?
考虑到他还在悼念孩子 他已经尽力了
He's doing the best he can while grieving.
你们有没有考虑过做婚姻咨♥询♥
Have you considered couples counselling?
没有
No.
泰勒是绝对不会同意的
Tyler would never agree to that.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他是绝对不会同意去做婚姻咨♥询♥的
He'd never agree to couples counselling.
你的丈夫名叫泰勒
Your husband's name is Tyler?
是啊 怎么了
Yes. Why?
没什么 我就是需要整理一下笔记
Nothing. Ijust want to get my notes in order.
我能失陪一小会儿吗
Can you excuse me fora second?
有些事我忘记交代给助理了
I forgot to tell my assistant something.
克里斯汀 你能不能...
Kristen, can you...?
我需要你立刻来我的办公室一趟
I need you to come to my office right now.
抱歉 科特 我能过会儿给你打回去吗
Um, sorry, Kurt. Can I call you right back?
不行 我是说 我不能透露太多
No. Imean, Ican't tellyou much,
我跟眼下这位患者还有半小时的咨♥询♥时间
but I am sitting with a patient for another half hour.
是泰勒吗 -不是 这是位女士
Tyler? - No. lt's a woman.
是他的妻子
His wife?
再说一次 我不能透露太多 我得回去了
Again, Ican't tell you much. I have to get back.
布沙尔女士 我们影响到你了吗
Ms. Bouchard, are we bothering you?
没有 神父
No, Father.
但我们得晚点回来再说了
But we'll have to come back later.
就是她
That's her.
这么说我们要跟踪她 然后呢
So we follow her. Then what?
找到泰勒
Meet Tyler.
再然后呢
And?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我在考虑呢
I'm thinking.
总经理
股东们一小时后就到
总经理
让孩子准备好/不要闹腾
操
Fuck.
不
No,
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表