剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
我都知道我是在哪封邮件里提到过的
And I know what email I mentioned it in.
*我的真爱终于降临*
*My love has come along*
在喀布尔的那场干旱之后 终于下雨了
After that dry spell in Kabul, when it finally rained,
我们跑到外面 跟着我播放器里的这首歌♥跳舞
we ran outside and danced to this on my iPod.
*我的孤独时光已去*
*My lonely days are over*
再见 -我们决定好了 如果以后遇到困难
Goodbye. We decided if we ever had a problem,
未知来电 *我的孤独时光已去*
*My lonely days are over*
我们就放这首歌♥
we just needed to play this song.
别再离开我 求你了
Don't leave me again. Please.
*生活美妙如…*
*And life is like a...*
用户:大卫·阿科斯塔
朱莉娅·哈里斯
您确定要删除您的账号♥吗
取消 确认
您确定要删除您的账号♥吗
取消 确认
未知来电
不错的选择
Good choice.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
全球动荡日益加剧
《I'll Be Okay》 - Allison Weiss
全球动荡日益加剧 *有些可爱之处*
*There's something endearing*
你有没有感觉世界变得越来越奇怪了
Do you think the world's getting weirder?
*有些可爱之处*
*There's something endearing*
没有啊
Nope.
*在这空荡小屋*
*About this empty room*
这世界一直挺奇怪的
It's always been pretty weird.
但也没这样啊
Not like this.
*阳光照入眼眸*
*The sun's in my eyes now*
只是因为我们期望世界能正常点
lt's only because we expect it to be normal.
顺其自然吧
Just go with the flow.
这样想就好了
You'll be fine.
不是吧 -什么…
What? - Wh...?
这个建议听起来可不太符合基♥督♥教的教义 神父
That doesn't sound like very Christian advice, Father.
都是那些科学家 程序员和工程师们
It's the scientists, the coders, the technicians
让我们感觉这个世界可以井然有序地运行
who make us think that the world can be ordered and functional.
而我们这些有信仰的人 期待异象发生…
We religious, we expect the weirdness,
期待黑暗降临
the...darkness.
全球动荡日益加剧
你要给我们讲的就是这个道理吗
So, that's the lesson here?
我也不确定 我的道理都讲完了
I don't know. l'm out of lessons.
眼下是我几个星期以来
This is the most normal
感觉最平凡的一次
I've felt in several weeks.
你们听说了吗 下周这边会有龙♥卷♥风♥
You heard there's a tornado here next week?
还会有飓风
And a hurricane.
我敢说还会有青蛙从天而降
And frogs from the sky, l bet.
那么...干杯吧
So...drink up.
我被恶魔们抢了风头
I've been upstaged by demons.
安德莉亚修女在做祷告 有恶魔突然现身
Sister Andrea's praying, and a demon showed up
他们原本请了替身演员来跟恶魔打
and they had a stunt double to fight the demon.
可我想“我想自己上”
I thought, "lwant to do that. "
我就问了工作人员我能不能去跟恶魔打
I asked them if I could actually fight with a demon.
感觉棒极了
lt was great.
《邪恶》制♥作♥特辑
恶魔设计
今年我们打算在恶魔这方面做一些不同的演绎
This year we're trying to do different things with demons,
展现他们的生活
where they have lives, too.
乔尔·哈洛是我们的怪兽特效师
Joel Harlow, who does our creature effects,
2023年乔尔·哈洛通过《黑豹2》被提名奥斯卡最佳化妆与发型设计奖
他在今年刚刚被提名了奥斯卡奖
he just was nominated for an Academy Award this year.
他在不断超越自己
He's outdoing himself.
我小的时候就开始做角色设计了
I've been designing characters since I was a child.
我的灵感来自于我的旧速写本
My inspiration is drawn from old sketchbooks
都是我在高中时期画的
thatldid in high sehool
虽然画面很粗糙
Crude asthey are,
但里面仍然蕴藏着灵感的种子
there'sstillaseedσfanideathere.
K 乔尔会给我们送来模型
Joel will send us mockups.
一开始都是图画的形式
They'll be drawings atfirst,
然后他会给图画加上三维特效
then he does these 3D renderings.
再之后他会给我们展示渲染完成的三维模型
Then he'llshow usa morefully rendered version.
我们会根据模型来创作故事来与恶魔进行融合
Wewillcome up with stories to ineorporate demons,
我们会根据模型来创作故事来与恶魔进行融合
We will come up with stories to incorporate demons,
但是乔尔·哈洛非常有想法
but Joel Harlow has such a vision,
所以我们会有非常密切的合作
sothen there's a realcollaboration.
整个恶魔特效部门的人都是天才
The whole demon department, they're geniuses.
我最喜欢剧本里写的那句话了
I love how that's written in the script.
”乔尔一定会做出些非常吓人的东西”
"Joel will come up with something terrifying. "
有的时候
I'm creating designs
我所创作的设计会推动故事
to inform story, some of the time.
另一些时间则是“这里我们需要一个角色
Other times, it's, "We need a character for this,
另一些时间则是“这里我们需要一个角色
Othertimes, it's, "Weneedaeharacterforthis,
我们在考虑怎样在说台词时加一些佐料”
we'rethinkingsomethingalongtheselines. "
我们在考虑怎样在说台词时加一些佐料”
we're thinking something along these lines. "
然后我就会根据要求进行设计
Then I'll design towards that.
再多吸点话 看你往哪儿跑
Suck up more words. Why not?
今年我们还创作了一个悲恸之魔
We have a demon of grief this year.
任何一个正在饱受亲友离去折磨的人
Anybody who's struggled with the death of someone close to them,
都会感到仿佛有什么邪物在逐渐将你啃噬殆尽
it almost feels like something's demonic, kind of eating away at you.
悲恸之魔完全是我用电脑建模出来的
The demon of grief I sculpted entirely in the computer.
然后我们将它打印出来
And we just printed it out
做成一个约30公分高的小木偶
in this one- foot- tall little puppet.
需要花费很大力气才能操作它行动
Requires a lot of puppetry.
人偶越小 它的身体就越僵硬
The smaller you get, the harder it is.
罗伯特在拍摄真实的怪兽时非常投入
Robert's really committed to real monsters.
能够亲眼看到它们 并且跟它们交谈
lt's very helpful to see them in person
实在是非常有帮助
and be able to talk tothem.
一开始真的让人非常震惊 你走进一间屋子
It's so shocking, at first, when you walk into the room
迎面碰到一只庞大的 毛绒绒的 汗津津的怪物
and there's a larger- than- life, hairy, sweating monster.
在片场上是另一种感觉
lt's a different vibe on the set.
演戏的方法也有所变化
lt's a different way to act.
因为演员与之会有互动
You interact with something.
它们看上去很吓入
They're terrifying,
但我很喜欢的是 它们身上也有很像人类的部分
but what I love about it is they have something really human
因此你会觉得跟它们有所联结
that you can actually connect with it.
能够跟恶魔们一起拍戏很不错
I think it's great to work with demons,
因为这给粉丝们带来了另一种感受
because it adds another element for the fans,
当你在观看的时候
because as you're watching it,
很难提前知道会看到哪种恶魔
you never know what kind of demon
又或者某个恶魔代表着什么
or what that demon represents.
总是会有惊喜
It's always a surprise.
你是谁
Who are you?
关于那个长毛恶魔
With the hairy demon,
其实设计起来非常简单
it's a very simple creation.
他就是个经典的红皮恶魔形象
He's a classic red devil.
玛蒂·马图利斯在这部剧中扮演了九♥成♥以上的恶魔
Marti Matulis, who's played 90%of the characters in the show,
基本上就只有他
it's really just him.
从乔尔的设计开始 整个表演进程就启动了
The performance process begins with Joel's design.
然后我脑海中的车轮就开始转动
That starts getting the wheels turning in my head
比如想要呈现什么样的实体效果
as to what sort of physicality
或者想引入哪种动物的特征
or what animal traits I might apply.
长毛恶魔并不像其他恶魔那样
That hairy demon doesn't have that dangerous,
有那种很危险 很动物性的特征
animalistic approach that some of the other demons do;
他只是…累了
he's just...tired.
就是在休息
Just resting.
玛蒂 他是个了不起的演员
Marti, he's an incredible actor.
他不是那种故意…
You know, doesn't try to go...
恶魔经过他的演绎就像一个普通人
But he just plays it like a dude.
恶魔通常会经由某种非常骇人的方式引入剧情中
Usually, the demons are introduced in some truly fearful way.
乔治从阴影中出现
George came out of the shadows
看剧的时候把我吓惨了
and it scared me to watch it,
但是这个家伙 他就坐在那里
but this guy, he's just sitting there.
我们都知道你
We know about you.
我喜欢出名的感觉
I like being known.
好几季以来我一直在向剧组推销
The possessed pig was something that I had been pitching
被附身的猪的想法
for a couple of seasons.
每每看到自己写下的东西出现在屏幕上
It's always weird when you write something,
感觉总是会怪怪的
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表