剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
and I'm gonna set up a time for tomorrow. Good?
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to get this.
外婆怎么样了
How's Grandma doing?
在恢复中了 -好 太好了
recovering. Okay, good.
本 怎么了 -你要穿什么衣服
Hey, Ben, what's up? - What are you wearing?
什么
What?
今天晚上要待在火车头里
Tonight in the train engine.
我猜 到时候一定会很冷
My guess is, it's gonna be cold.
哦对 那列撞鬼的火车
Oh, the haunted train.
好吧 我还不知道我们要去呢
Right. Uh, Ididn't know we were doing that.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah.
我们得到了工会许可
We got permission from the union to
同意我们跟泰勒斯同乘
ride with Tyrus,
查查是不是有什么问题
find out if there are any issues.
好吧 是这样 我去不了了 我妈妈…
Right. Well, um, Ican't make it. My mom...
哦对 好吧
Oh, oh, yeah, right.
抱歉 她怎么样了
Sorry. H- How is she?
她缝了36针 但医生认为
Well, she's got 36 stitches, um, but the doctor thinks
她明天就可以回家 所以我得帮忙
she can go home tomorrow, so I'll have to help.
你能…你能跟大卫解释一下吗
Can you, uh, can you explain it to David?
可以 可以 可以 不用担心
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No worries.
我只是…
Yeah, Ijust...
你只是…
You just?
你只是…
You just...?
克里斯汀 我能一会再打给你吗
Uh, Kristen, can Icall you back?
好 可以
Yeah, sure.
怎么了
What's up?
嘿
Hey, uh.
你把你的东西搬进我的公♥寓♥了吗
...did you move your stuff into my apartment?
没有 你想让我搬进去住吗
No. Did you want me to?
不是 不是 我...
No, no, l...
有人闯进了我的公♥寓♥ 还留了些东西
Someone broke into my apartment and left their stuff.
那可不是小偷会做的事 本
That's not how burglars work, Ben.
卡丽玛 如果我五分钟后没给你打回去
Karima, ifI don't call you back in five minutes,
就报♥警♥吧
call the cops.
你从哪买♥♥的肥皂 闻起来就像牛圈一样
Where'd you get that soap? lt smells like a rodeo.
蕾妮
Renee.
本 近来如何
Ben. How you doing?
你得多腾出点壁橱的空间
You need more closet space.
如果可以的话
I am going to move some of these sweatshirts
我要把一部分卫衣放进抽屉里
into drawers, if that's all right.
我会叠好的 -蕾妮
I'llfold them. Um, Renee...
听着 如果你想继续把你的卫衣都搭在晾衣架上
Look, if you want to keep your sweatshirts on wire hangers,
也没关系 但如果能叠起来会更好
that's fine, but it's much better if they're folded.
好吧 你得帮我整理一下思路 蕾妮
Okay, you're gonna have to help me out here, Renee.
可以 怎么了
Sure. What?
你是要搬进来了吗
Are you moving in?
天呐 我就知道
Oh, God, l knew it.
你看到我们这一堆东西很头大吧
You're weirded out seeing all our stuff together.
不是 不是 我只是…
No, no. Ijust, um...
我让你搬进来的吗
Did I ask you to move in?
听着 如果你改变主意了 那就直说吧
Look, if you're changing your mind, just change it.
别推脱到什么灵怪身上 好吗
Don't blame it on some magical jinn, okay?
我得去工作了 我们可以晚点再聊这件事吗
I got to go to work, but we can talk about this later?
我的东西你想扔哪就扔哪吧
Throw my stuff wherever you want.
你不能请病假吗
You can't take any sick days?
现在不行 我已经掉到十分以下了
Can't now. I dropped below ten points.
什么意思
What do you mean?
每位工程师一开始都有30分
Every engineer starts out with 30 points.
如果你未经允许请病假 他们就会扣你十分
You take an unauthorized sick day, they dock you ten points.
分数扣完会怎么样
What happens when you get to zero?
他们会找人代替你
They replace you.
这就是在轨道上看见怪东西的坏处
That's the problem with seeing things on the tracks.
每次我无缘无故地停车
Every time I stop the train without cause,
就会再被扣五分 所以…
I'm docked another five points, so...
你们在这儿真是太好了
lt's good you guys are here.
如果你们也看到了什么 我就可以把情况
If you see something, too, I can put that in my report
写进给站长的报告
to the stationmaster.
你一般都是在什么地方看到怪东西
Where do you usually see something on the tracks?
总是在同一个地方
It's always in the same place.
马上就到了
lt's coming up now.
它叫死亡之路
The Death Stretch.
就是一段栈桥 总是同一个地方
This mile of trestle. It's always the same place.
我靠 抓紧了
Oh, shit. Hold on!
怎么了
What was it?
那个穿着舞会裙的女孩 你们没看到吗 -没有
The girl with the prom dress. You didn't see her? - No.
我肯定是错过了 -坚持住
I must have missed it. - Hang on.
最后50米是最糟的
The last 50 yards are the worst.
红灯:主油箱 白灯:辅油箱
红灯:制动气缸 白灯:制动管
报♥警♥器
好吧…现在怎么办
Okay...now what?
现在我得下车 检查轨道
Now I get out, I inspect the tracks,
还要拍照证明我不是疯了
I take photos to show'em I'm not nuts.
但是 照片上什么都不会有
But, uh, there won't be anything.
你们也没看到任何东西 所以…
And you guys didn't see anything, so...
他们会说”他当然是疯了”
they'll say, "Of course he's nuts. "
对不起 泰勒斯 我没注意看
I'm sorry, Tyrus, Iwasn't looking, man.
要不要我们一起去
You want us to come, too?
行啊 小心点
Sure, just be careful.
我们现在是在一段双轨铁路上
Yeah, we're on a double track out here.
按规章要求 至少得往后检查两辆火车的距离
I'm required to go back at least two train lengths
确保没撞上什么东西 我很快回来
to see if I hit anything, so I'll be right back.
要不要我们一起去
You want us to come, too?
不了 你们就待在这吧
No, youjust stay.
好吧
All right.
这还挺诡异的
This is spooky.
那是什么
What's that?
别闹 我没心情
Don't play games. I'm not in the mood.
我没有
I'm not.
看那里
There.
那是个信♥号♥♥灯
lt's a signal light.
不 在它旁边
No, next to it.
他让我们在这等 但... 行啊 咱们可别照做
Okay, we were asked to stay here, but, sure, let's not do that.
开始跟你一起工作之前
You know, before I started working with you,
我是个正常人 对吧
I was a normal person, right?
我从没质疑过我的理智
I never questioned my sanity.
你现在是在质疑你的理智吗
Are you questioning your sanity?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是喜欢弄清楚什么是什么
I just like knowing what is what.
什么…
What?
你是谁
Who are you?
你看到什么了
What are you seeing?
停下
Stop.
什么东西啊
What was it?
我不知道
I have no idea.
发现我们在哪儿了吗
Hey. You see where we are?
是的
Yes.
本 怎么了
Ben, what's up?
克里斯汀 走到你的后院里去
Kristen, walk out to your backyard.
为什么
Why?
就配合一下 然后抬头看 -本 发生了什么
Humorme, and look up. Ben, what's going on?
我要挂电♥话♥了 你照做就是
I'm hanging up now. Just do it.
跳过网飞片头就会有鬼敲门
跳过网飞片头就会有鬼敲门
《邪恶》
第四季 第7集
所以 你们是在哪儿下车的 -斯巴达城
So, where'd you get off? - Sparta Junction.
那是什么地方 -新泽西的一个城市
Where's that? - Jersey somewhere.
我们叫车回来的
Took an Uber back.
所以 他在轨道上看到了什么
So, um, he saw something on the tracks?
一个穿着舞会裙的女孩
Prom dress girl.
每次路过你家顶上他都会看到她
He sees her every time over your house.
我家顶上
Over my house?
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表