剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
追悼会上那位
The one at the memorial.
艾莉 你跟她讲话了吗
Ellie? Did you talk to her?
她说她认识你 她说
She said she knows you. She said...
她说她是劳拉
She said she's Laura,
来自30年后的未来
30 years from the future.
劳拉 你拿我那件衬衣了吗
Laura, did you take the shirt I was. ...?
什么 -对
What? - Yeah.
她说她是劳拉
She said she's Laura
来自粒子加速器里的虫洞
from a wormhole in the particle accelerator.
什么鬼
What the hell?
她赶回来及时告诉我
She came back in time to tell me
安迪出轨了
that Andy was cheating on me.
所以我给他打电♥话♥
And that's when I called him.
好吧 这位女士 她从未来回到现在
Okay, this lady, she came back from the future
为了告诉你你的丈夫出轨了
to tell you that your husband was cheating on you?
对 还说大卫会在六个月内为了我
Yeah. And that David was gonna leave the priesthood for me
放弃神职 还爱上了我
and fall in love with me in six months.
用这个理由穿梭时间太奇怪了
That's a very weird reason to come back in time.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, I'd say.
和今天发生的事一样让人摸不着头脑
It makes as much sense as anything today.
但她是对的 所以很奇怪
But she was right, which is weird.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我有五个孩子
I've got five kids.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我最好还是去看看她们
I'd better go check on them.
你们要离婚了吗
You're divorcing?
你们听见什么了
What did you hear?
未来来的什么女人说你们要离婚了
Some woman from the future says you're divorcing.
不是”某个女人”那是我
lt's not some woman, it's me.
来自未来的我 -一切都跟你有关
Me from the future. Everything's about you.
好了 听我说
All right, listen to me.
那个女人是疯子 好吗
That woman was nuts, okay?
很明显她不是你 -她看起来不像是个疯子
· She's obviously not you. She didn't seem like a nut.
她不…
She didn't...
你跟她说过话了 -对
· Did you talk to her? - Yes.
在我们给蒂莫西换尿布的时候
When we were changing Timothy.
那个就是她吗 -她说了什么
·That was her? - What did she say?
她说我应该上纽约大学当个艺术家
She said that I should go to NYU and be an artist.
她说了我什么 -什么也没说
What'd she say about me? - She said nothing about you.
她在跟我说话 -如果她真的是你…
She was talking to me. - Well, if she's really you.
我刚认识她 -好了 停停停停停
Ijust met her. Allright, no, no, no, no, no.
听我说 没有人会来自未来
Listen to me. Nobody comes from the future.
好吗
Okay?
那个女人就是疯了
That woman was just crazy.
你跟她说过你动手术的事吗 -没有
Did you talk to her about your operation? - No.
她知道吗
Did she know about it?
妈妈 她怎么知道爸爸的事的
Mom, how'd she know about Dad?
爸爸出什么事了
And what happened with Dad?
阿科斯塔神父现在是我们爸爸了吗 -不
·Is Father Acosta our dad now? - No,
不是
no.
听着
Look,
爸爸和我只是…
Dad and I are just, you know...
我们…我们必须得重新考虑一些事情
We're having, we're having to rethink a few things.
意思就是离婚
That means divorce.
不是 那…
No, it...
听着 我...
Listen, l...
我永远都会对你们坦诚的 我保证
I will always be honest with you, I promise.
目前 爸爸只是…
A- And at this moment, Dad just...
他只是需要点时间想清楚
he just needs some time to figure out
他到底想要什么
what it is that he wants.
但他不想要我们吗
But he doesn't want us?
我很爱你们 非常非常爱
I love you so much. So, so much.
太可怜了 -对啊 你应该去找她
That's terrible. Yeah, you should go to her.
不去 为什么要去
No, why?
你是朋友啊
You're a friend.
你也知道 她需要…
And, you know, she needs.
我不知道 某种精神上的慰藉吧
I don't know, some spiritual counseling.
你想说的不是这个意思
That's not what you're talking about.
天呐 行吧
Oh, my God. Okay.
随你便吧 别去了
You know what? Don't go.
她很受伤
She's hurting.
去找她吧
Go to her.
你看看你
Look at you.
突然就充满了同理心
Suddenly full of compassion.
戴上你的衣领 嘴上挂着上帝
Wear your collar and talk about Jesus.
讲着双手合十
Talk about the laying on of hands.
天呐 你嘴里说出来的每个字都是在亵渎上帝
God, every word out of your mouth is blasphemy.
在她办公室里见她 避开孩子们
Meet her in her office, away from the kids.
如果她锁了门 你知道她想要什么
If she locks the door, you know what she wants.
安迪的破行李
混♥蛋♥东西
Fuck him.
我很遗憾
l'msorry.
我真的很遗憾
I'mso sorry.
孩子们在楼上
My kids are upstairs.
你想在办公室里见吗
Do you want to meet me in the office?
可以 -好
Sure. Okay.
本告诉你了吗
Ben told you?
你怎么样
How are you?
愤怒 然后很难过
Angry...then sad.
然后又... 对 又很愤怒
And, uh, yeah, then angry again.
我可以做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
我不知道 你能来就算帮忙了
I don't know. Being here helps.
孩子们都没事吧
Are the girls all right?
半好半坏吧 就是…
Yes and no, I mean...
发生了好多事 你...你能抱抱我吗
It's a lot happening. C- Could you hold me?
你该走了
You should go.
谢谢你接见我 神父
Thanks for meeting me, Father.
据我所知 你现在是这个教区的牧师
As Iunderstand it, you're the pastor of this parish now.
是我
lam.
如你所知
And as you know,
我是艾登·佛洛维斯 教区律师
I'm Aiden Flowers, the parish lawyer,
这个教区 很不幸 经营得不是很好
and this parish, unfortunately, is not doing well.
”黑人笑话”
The Black bluff.
由于财务状况出了点问题
Due to a financial situation that has arisen,
你必须要关停襄审员项目
you must close down the assessor program.
教区捐赠无法恢复到疫情前水平了
The parish contributions are just not up to pre- pandemic levels.
剩下的资金只够再支撑一个月
There's only enough money left for one more month,
之后你就必须要让襄审员们走人了
then you must let the assessors go...
本·沙基拉 -是沙基尔
Ben Shakira... Shakir.
克里斯汀·布鲁沙尔
Kristen Brouchard.
据我所知我们的项目很成功
lt's my understanding our program is successful.
这无关成功与否
lt's not about successful or not.
这只与钱有关
lt's about money.
这关乎到教区要破产了
lt's about the parish going broke.
那我们把项目转移到另一个教区就好了
Then we just move it to another parish.
不行 大主教宁愿终止这个项目
No. The archdiocese would rather terminate it.
他们想要建一个呼叫中心回复有关附身的问题
They want a call center to answer questions about possessions.
他们觉得那样可以处理更多的案子
They feel they can handle more cases that way.
那样可不是解决附身问题的方法
That's not a way to deal with possessions.
然而 你现在是牧师
Nevertheless, you are now the pastor.
我需要你裁掉本和克里斯蒂娜
I need you to terminate Ben and Christina.
他们的工资就领到这个月底
They'll be paid through the end of the month.
太倒霉了
Well, that sucks.
对啊
Yep.
克里斯汀知道了吗
Does Kristen know?
不知道
No.
感觉真不是时候
lt felt like the wrong time.
就刚好在她母亲去世和安迪做出那种事之后
Right after her mother died and Andy did what he did.
她有五个孩子 现在她还要去找工作
She's got five kids and now she needs to go find a job.
天呐 -是啊
Oh, myGod. Yeah.
我以为我们很成功呢 -是很成功
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表