剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
You have to be all over me,
你要对我全心全意的好
that way we can send him home
这样我们才能让他垂头丧气地
feeling bad.
回家
I love this plan.
我爱死这个计划了
Look, he's in a canoe.
你看 他在划独木舟呢
Good news!
好消息!
Matthew went up a whole size
马修终于买♥♥到了合适尺码的
in a jazz shoe!
爵士鞋!
Thanks for the shopping spree, Mama D.
谢谢你带我去抢♥购♥狂欢 丹麻麻
Did you get anything for me?
给我买♥♥啥了吗?
No, we didn't pass by the Salvation Army.
没 我们没路过二手店
Ohh! Read him.
噢!快看看他呀
The library is open, diva!
图书馆开门啦 迪瓦!
Oh, is it open?
开门了吗?
Library's open.
图书馆开门了
No.
不看
No.
不看
No. No.
不看这个 也不看
What are you lookin' for, Mattie?
你要找什么台啊 小马马?
Something with Angela Lansbury
有安杰拉·兰斯伯里(英国女演员)
or Ms. Kate Capshaw.
或凯特·卡普肖的台(出演过《少数派报告》)
It's that kinda day.
今天就适合看这个
Welcome back to "What Are You Going To Do?"
欢迎回到“你会怎么做?”
No, no, stop, stop!
不 别换了 停!
I love this show. Me too.
- 我超爱这个节目 - 我也是
Why? It's a stupid, fake show.
为啥啊?这么傻♥逼♥ 又假惺惺的节目
Right? Like people would just walk past
对吧?人们会眼睁睁看着
a breastfeeding woman getting fired?
一个哺乳的女人烧死而置之不理吗?
Please! Man, shut up,
- 拜托! - 老兄 闭上你的嘴
it's perfect.
这节目很好看
In like half an hour, I'm gonna beat you.
半小时之内 我一定要打死你
Hey, hey, hey! Don't touch me!
- 嘿 嘿! - 别他妈碰我!
Who is this? Do you know--
这是谁?你知道吗
The only people who will stop and do
会停下来做出正确举动的
the right thing are black men.
永远都是黑人
It's like they give us a new test every week
每周这节目都有一个新测试
and we keep winning.
每次赢的都是黑人
Yeah, I saw someone in trouble
是啊 我就是看到有人有麻烦
and I decided to help.
我就上去帮忙了
You know, I saw this guy
我看到这家伙
yelling at this girl--
正对着一个女孩儿大喊大叫的
I just like it 'cause it shows people
我喜欢这节目是因为它揭露了
walking past others in need.
人们对需要帮助的人置之不理
God dammit!
我靠!
Again!
又掉下来了!
This place is falling apart, girl.
这地方已经支离破碎了 姑娘
I'm not your girl, I'm your boss.
我不是你的姑娘 我是你老板
Nate, take your toolbox
纳特 去拿你的工具箱来
and go fix this light
把这个灯修好
before it falls on someone's head
省的再砸到别人头上
and we get sued.
让人家起诉我们
My hands are greasy.
我手上全是油啊
Billy, will you...
比利 你能...
No, I can't. I don't...
我不能 我不会...
Big surprise.
大惊喜吧
Seriously. Open the toolbox
讲真 你就打开工具箱
and pick up the power drill.
把机械钻拿出来就行了
Oh! Like in "Body Double."
哦!就像在《粉红色杀人夜》里
Melanie Griffith in that movie
梅拉尼·格里菲思
was beyond.
就是这么死的
Why don't you know how to use
你为啥连机械钻
a power drill?
都不会用呢?
Because my father is dead
因为我老爸死的早
and when he was alive, he was Jewish.
而且他生前是个犹太人
You know what?
你知道吗?
I'm gonna teach you some fatherly shit.
我要教你点儿父亲会教的东西
Really?
真的吗?
Hey! Billy!
- 嗨! - 比利!
Brian Walsh is coming over.
布莱恩·沃尔什要来我家啦
Amazing!
太棒了!
I'm getting a new dad.
我就要有个新爸爸了
He's black.
他是个黑人
Now, be careful with that,
小心点儿
you can electrocute yourself.
别把自己电死
I don't know how I'm gonna fix this.
我都不知道要怎么修这个
I don't know either, but we gonna try.
我也不知道 瞎试呗
Now, pick up that screwdriver--
现在 拿起螺丝刀
This looks a little like Shirley MacLaine.
看起来和莎莉麦克琳(美国女演员)有点儿像啊
- That right? - All right, let's screw this in.
- 对吧? - 对的 把它拧上去就行了
All right, I'm gonna screw it in.
好了 现在我要把它拧上去
Nate.
纳特
How many of those have you had?
你到底有几个这玩意儿?
None of 'em.
一个都没有啊
I need you to move the car.
你去帮我把车挪一下
So Billy'll do it, toss him the keys.
比利去就行了啊 把钥匙扔给他
No, no, I don't know how to drive.
不醒 我不会开车
Or catch.
也不会接啊
But I bet I can teach you both in an hour.
我敢打赌 我一个小时之内都能教会你
Can we make it 15 minutes?
我们能在15分钟内搞定吗?
I have my callback later.
我一会儿就要被召回去试镜了
Oh! That's something my dad taught me.
这是我爸爸教我的
Haggling.
讨价还价
I read online you did Jessica Lange's neck.
我在网上了解到你给杰西卡·兰格做过颈部手术
Legally I'm not at liberty
从法律上来讲
to discuss Jessica Lange's neck
我不能在人前谈起杰西卡·兰格的颈部手术
or Annette Benning's feet.
或安妮特·班宁的足部手术
But I'm very good at what I do.
不过我的专业水平是很高的
I want my old eyes back.
我想要我以前的眼睛
I know it's shallow.
我知道很肤浅
I shouldn't even be here.
我也不应该来这儿
I could give you a laser lift right now.
我现在就可以给你做激光手术
Do you take Amex?
你这儿能刷运通卡吗?
So, I said, "No, give
所以我当时说
that diversity scholarship
“不 把这个多元化奖学金
to someone more diverse than me."
给比我更多元的人吧”
And that's how "Black-ish" Happened.
所以才有了《喜新不厌旧》
Cool.
真酷
I don't watch much TV.
我不太看电视的
Oh no. Neither do we,
- 天哪 - 我们也不太看
we're too busy making love.
每天净忙着做♥爱♥了
How'd you ever resist her, Brian?
你是怎么抵挡住她的诱惑的 布莱恩?
Well, to be fair, I didn't really have
公平点儿讲 我在高中的时候
much of a figure in high school.
没什么形象的
I kind of looked like
我那时看着就像
that giant red monster from "Looney Tunes."
《兔八哥》里的红色巨人怪
You know, with the two hair humps
扎着两个辫子
and the big sneakers.
穿着硕大的运动鞋
But not anymore.
不过现在不是了呀
Man, she's really sexy, isn't she, Brian?
老兄 她真的超性感 是吧 布莱恩?
Nice curvy shape.
特别有曲线美
Arthur, I hate the word "Curvy."
亚瑟 我讨厌“曲线美”这个词
Don't say curvy. Womanly.
- 别说曲线美 - 女人味儿
Well, that makes me sound like Tyne Daly.
这让我听着像泰恩·黛莉一样(一个很老的美国女演员)
Pin up girl?
铆钉女孩儿?
I hate that whole culture.
整个那种文化我都超讨厌
Kat Von D, like--
凯特·方迪 那些人(美国刺青高手)
Okay, well, I just think you're really sexy.
好吧 我只是觉得你真的很性感
I mean, isn't she, Brian?
是吧 布莱恩?
Yeah.
当然
Totally sexy.
特别性感
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表