剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
I love show business!
我喜欢演艺圈!
Do bankers or doctors get a breakfast tent?
银行家和医生会有这样的早餐篷吗?
No, suckers.
没有 笨蛋
This croissant is heaven, right?
这个羊角面包很好吃 对吧?
Hey, this is Craft services for the cast
嘿 只有《傲骨贤妻》剧组的演职员
and crew of The Good Wife only.
才能享受这些的
We're both.
我们是啊
He's a grip, and I'm playing the judge.
他是道具工作人员 我是演法官的
Oh god, oh, come on, guys.
拜托 别这样
This is what it's come to,
我们就这样啊
stealing food from Julianna Margulies.
从茱莉安娜·玛格里斯这儿偷食物
Yeah, well how else am I supposed to feed myself?
不然我怎么填饱自己肚子啊?
It's Christmas re-run season.
现在可是冬歇季
I don't have any recap money until January
我要等到一月份《单身汉》再开拍时
when The Bachelor starts up again.
才能拿到钱
I know, my tips are crap.
我知道 我的小费少的可怜
The cafe is dead.
咖啡店马上就要破产了
I'm worried I'm not gonna be able to
我担心我都快没钱
pay the band for our show.
付乐团演出费了
I know, we have to figure something out.
我们得想点法子了
I think I'm gonna get some money from my brother.
我应该能从我哥那儿弄点钱来
Gary's wife went to Israel because of course she did,
加里他老婆去以色列教课了
so now they're gonna pay me
他们现在得付钱给我了
to pick up their awkward daughter
我一周要接他那个丑的一比的闺女
and take her to her Latin tutor a few times a week.
上拉丁文课好几次
Well, why should gentiles be the only ones
为什么外邦人常常会信
roped into Christmas family bullshit?
他们说的那些家庭的瞎话?
Why are there still so many drunk Santas around,
为啥有这么多喝醉的圣诞老人在附近转悠
isn't Santa Con of a one day thing?
圣诞老人不是只出现一天吗?
It was.
以前是
They made it a week so that
他们现在把它延长为一周了
New York could fleece bar crawlers
这样酒吧就可以
for even more of their dirtbag money.
多剥削这些混♥蛋♥的钱了
Fucking DiBlasio!
去你♥妈♥的♥狄白西奥!
I know, right?
是吧?
Fuck him!
去他妈的!
I like his wife.
我倒挺喜欢他老婆的
She's cool.
她蛮酷的
Asshole!
我去!
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢?
Why can't things be easier for us, you know?
为什么生活不能对我们好一点儿呢?
Why do we have to be miserable all the time?
为什么我们一直这么惨?
I know, what will it take for us to experience joy during this,
在一年中最迷人的时光里
the most magical time of the year?
就不能让我们好好享受吗?
It's okay, Matthew.
没事儿 马修
You can't ruin my favorite tradition with one mistake.
不能因为你一个小小的错误 而毁了我最喜欢的传统
I thought that secret Santa meant
我觉得神秘的圣诞老人就像是
I tell a secret to the person whose name I picked,
我向我自己臆想的某个人说了一个秘密
which is why you now know about all the things
这也就是为什么你们现在都知道了
I'd like to do on J.K. Simmons.
我想对J.K. 西蒙斯做的事儿
I sure do.
我懂
Baby, you wanna reveal whose secret Santa you are?
宝贝儿 你是谁的神秘圣诞老人?
It was Billy.
比利
Yeah, I figured once I unwrapped my gift
我一拆开礼物
and saw that it was an old In Touch Weekly
就知道这是老版的《每周接触》
with your hair salon's address on it.
上面还有你常去的发廊地址
You love all that celebrity shit.
你不就喜欢这些乱七八糟的明星吗
Just say thank you, God.
快说谢谢就得了
Thank you.
我谢谢你
Only 25 things I didn't know about Melissa Gorga
只有25件我不知道的梅利莎·乔治
can save this day.
才能拯救这无聊的一天
Oh, and look, celebrity gay dads, how cute.
快看 同性恋明星爸比 多可爱啊
Yeah, Neil Patrick Harris, Ricky Martin, Perez Hilton,
尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯 瑞奇·马丁(波多黎各歌♥手) 佩雷斯·希尔顿
and Denis O'Hare take their little kiddos
还有丹尼斯·奥海尔 带他们的孩子
to My Dancing Divas dance studio in Tribeca.
去了特里贝克的“我的舞蹈演员”工作室
I love Denis O'Hare.
我喜欢丹尼斯·奥海尔
A sentence I didn't expect to hear from you.
居然能听到你说喜欢啊
He's in that new Marvel movie.
他演了漫威的新电影
Yeah, the Bryan Singer one.
对 由布莱恩·辛格执导的
Bryan Singer, another gay dad.
布莱恩·辛格也是同性恋爸比
Boy, these gay dads have a lot of high-profile gigs.
这些同性恋爸比真是备受瞩目啊
Oh yeah, it's the gay dad mafia.
同性恋爸比党
I mean, that dance school is the center
也就是说那所舞蹈学校
of show business in New York right now.
现在是纽约演艺圈的中心了
You can practically smell Alan Cumming
你差不多已经嗅到艾伦·卡明
looking for a surrogate.
在找替代品的气息了
Honey, why don't you close up?
宝贝儿 你干嘛不靠近点儿?
Matty and I are gonna go hat shopping, just to be whimsical.
马蒂和我要去逛街买♥♥帽子 真是难以想象
And I'll get the tree.
那我去买♥♥圣诞树
Billy, you can come with.
比利 你也一起来吧
Oh actually, I was gonna see if you guys
其实 我只想知道
wanted me to work an extra shift tomorrow.
你们需不需要我明天加班
Look around, Billy McGoo, restaurant is dead.
你自己看看周围 小比利 餐馆都大门紧闭了
Come on, Matty.
走吧 马蒂
Oh, hey, Billy, if you need some money,
比利 如果你急需用钱的话
have you thought about a career in the entertainment industry?
为什么不考虑一下进娱乐圈呢?
Shut up, man.
闭嘴
No, no, no, I hear The Mysteries of Laura is hiring.
别别别 我听说《劳拉之谜》剧组在招人
Maybe one of their mysteries can be
说不定其中一个谜
why don't cute pants come in Billy's size?
正适合我们小比利呢?
You know what, Matthew,
你知道嘛 马修
I'm starting to think maybe Kirk Cameron is right.
我觉得柯克·卡梅隆可能是对的
About what?
什么是对的?
About the fact that you're too gay.
说你太基情荡漾了
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry about the shift tomorrow.
抱歉明天要你值班
It's all right, I have to pick up my stupid niece anyway.
没事儿 反正我得照顾我那傻♥逼♥外甥女儿
I think I have an idea though.
不过我觉得我有主意了
Who the fuck are you talking to, Billy?
比利 你♥他♥妈♥在跟谁说话呢?
Ah, there you are.
你回来啦
Would you object to my fucking some rich guys for money?
你会同意我向那些土豪朋友借钱吗?
Now hear me out.
听我说
Not yucky prostitution like in Leaving Las Vegas,
不是像《远离赌城》里那样恶心的卖♥♥淫
adorable prostitution like in Pretty Woman.
是《风月俏佳人》里那种可爱的交易
Noodles, my parents are here, remember.
小面条儿 我爸妈在这儿呢 别忘了
Happy holidays, Julie!
节日快乐 朱莉!
Ace, Bunny, is it Christmas already?
太棒了 邦妮 都已经是圣诞节啦?
Seems like you guys were just here.
感觉你们不久前刚来过呢
Sometimes I feel like it's always Christmas
有时我会觉得一年一直都是圣诞节
and you're always here.
你们一直都在这儿
Julie, we were just saying you must join us
朱莉 我们刚刚还在说 下次去康涅狄格度假
on our next Connecticut vacation.
你肯定会来的
That was last year.
那是去年了
We caught a marlin off our schooner, with a badminton net.
我们在纵帆船上用羽毛球网抓到了枪鱼
It's true.
是的
Rubberplant, my parents were just saying,
橡胶树来啦 我爸妈刚才说
that while they're here,
他们在这儿的这几天
they're going to renew their wedding vows at the Elk Club.
想重读他们在角鹿社的结婚誓词
Oh, that's sweet.
很甜蜜呀
But isn't that a little sentimental for you guys?
不过对你们来说不会有点儿多余吗?
Well, the vows are plain and factual.
誓词很朴实的
We don't wanna be rude.
我们不想太轰轰烈烈的
So how's your Hanukkah, Julie?
朱莉 光明节你打算干嘛?
What?
什么?
Oh, Hanukkah, yes.
光明节啊
Thank you for asking.
谢谢你的关心
It's okay.
就那样啦
I have a show coming up, which I'm excited for,
我有个期盼已久的剧想看
and I'm a little stressed out because I'm short on cash.
不过我压力蛮大的 因为手头现金不够了
So we're trying--
所以我们在想--
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表