剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
yes, I do.
好吧 我确实讨厌
I get very homophobic when I go to my gym.
每次我去体育馆 我都很怕那些同性恋
These are delicious.
这些东西很好吃啊
Hi. Hello!
嗨 哈喽!
Nice to see you again.
再见到你真是太开心了
Nice to see you. Remind me.
很高兴见到你 上次啥时候见的?
Uh, the UCB party last week.
上周的UCB派对
Right, yeah. The party.
没错 派对上
I'm Julie. Hi.
我是朱莉 嗨
So, you two are in comedy.
所以 你们俩都是喜剧演员
Yes! Unfortunately, yes.
是啊! 很不幸 是这样
Nice, nice.
那很好
Do you like Daniel Tosh?
你们喜欢丹尼尔·托什吗?(喜剧演员 因讲强♥奸♥笑话被诟病)
You know the water business, right?
你了解饮用水行业 是吧?
We admittedly don't know anything about that,
我们是真的对这个一无所知
but we have an amazing idea.
不过我们有个特别炫酷的创意
It occurred to Billy recently--
是比利最近想出来的...
Well, it occurred to Julie.
其实是朱莉想的
Well, it occurred to both of us at the same time--
好吧 它同时出现在我们俩的脑海中了...
It occurred to Julie. When this goes,
是朱莉想出来的 我们搞定了生意之后
we'll figure out the credit later.
再来讨论到底谁是创始人好了
We're not people who argue about credits.
我们也不是计较这些的人
It occurred to us that water
我们想到
from library water fountains
图书馆饮水机供应的水
is by far the coldest,
是迄今为止我们喝到的
most delicious water in the world.
世界上最冰最好喝的水
So, why not bottle it?
所以 为什么不做成瓶装水来卖♥♥呢?
Well, we don't bottle here.
我们不做瓶装水啊
We're boxed water.
我们做的是盒装水
Have you seen our cartons?
你们看过我们的盒子吗?
They're really cool, they're biodegradable.
真的很酷 是可降解的
Doesn't the water inside of those taste like milk?
这些水喝起来真的没有牛奶味吗?
No. Not even a little bit?
没有 一点点儿都没有?
Not even a little bit.
一点儿都没有
It seems like it would.
看起来好像会有啊
They're new containers,
这些都是全新的容器
they're not made from recycled milk boxes.
并不是用回收的牛奶盒做的
Still seems like the water inside
我还是觉得
would taste a little milky.
里边的水会有牛奶味
Well, did you want me to sample your...
好吧 那你们想让我帮忙做的样品…
What's it called again?
叫什么来着?
Library water fountain water.
图书馆饮水机供应水
We don't have any with us.
我们现在还一无所有
Okay.
好吧
Listen, this is a great idea.
听着 这真的是一个很棒的想法
Just tap into your memories of being
它能带你回到从前的记忆
a little kid at the library,
让你变回一个在图书馆里
surrounded by books.
被书环绕的小孩儿
Do you know what we're talking about?
你懂我们在说什么了吗?
That library water fountain water,
图书馆饮水机的供应水
it's so crisp and cold and delicious
是你孩童时代记忆里
from when you were a kid?
那种新鲜清甜的感觉
Do you know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗?
People don't even remember that they love that
人们甚至都不记得 他们曾如此喜爱这种水
but if they just had it in a bottle--
除非他们能喝到装在瓶子里的
I mean, this, no one wants to carry this--
没人想拿着这个东西...
if they just had it in a nice, you know, bottle,
如果他们拿的是一个漂亮的瓶子
a plastic bottle, a glass bottle.
一个塑料瓶或是玻璃瓶
He doesn't seem like a book person.
他看着不像是爱读书的人
No, you seem more like a kickball
不 你更像是闲暇时候
at recess type.
会玩儿童足球的人
Maybe that's what it is.
也许这就是问题所在
He wasn't in the library,
他没在图书馆待过
that's the problem.
这就是问题
Oh! That's what it is. He doesn't get it.
噢! 就是这样 他没经历过
Because he was the first guy picked for kickball.
因为他是第一个去捡球的人
Exactly. We didn't--
确实是 我们没有...
We didn't ever get picked.
我们从来没捡过球
We're not athletic people.
我们不是运动型的人
We're not, you know--
我们不是...
We're not Chelsea Clinton.
我们不是切尔西·克♥林♥顿♥(克♥林♥顿♥之女)
Yeah. You know?
没错 你知道吗?
We're barely Chelsea Handler.
我们也不是切尔西·韩德勒(一档晚间节目主持人)
You must love her.
你肯定很喜欢她
"Oh, oh, she's so bad."
“噢 她太坏了"
"Oh, oh!" "Oh, she's so naughty!"
"噢 噢! "她太淘气了!"
"No, no, she says what I think!"
"不 不 她说出了我的想法!”
"I got drunk last night."
"昨晚我喝醉了"
"I'm so drunk." "Oh, my bachelorette party!"
"我喝得酩酊大醉" "天哪 我的单身派对!"
"I've been so drunk for the last five years,
"在过去的五年我总是喝得烂醉
I haven't written a joke!"
我连个笑话都没写出来!”
Yeah, I don't know how I can help you two.
我还是不明白我能怎么帮助你们
Put it in a bottle.
把它装进瓶子里
We don't bottle here.
我们不做瓶装水
Right, but you can,
是的 但是你可以做
that's the whole thing.
就这么简单
You know water, right?
你了解水 是吧?
Are those your kids?
那是你的孩子吗?
Yes. That's Memphis and that's Maverick.
是的 孟斐斯和马弗里克
What?
什么?
The girl's name is Memphis
女孩儿叫孟斐斯
and the boy's name is Maverick.
男孩儿叫马弗里克
What?
你说啥?
The girl's name is Memphis
女孩儿叫孟斐斯
and the boy's name is Maverick.
男孩儿叫马弗里克
We have to go. We have to go.
我们得走了 我们得走了
What are you recapping?
你又在概括什么呢?
Oh, "Vanderpump Rules."
"范德普规则“
God, if these idiots were the characters
天啦撸 要是让这些白♥痴♥来演
in "Angels in America,"
演《天使在美国》
nobody would have cared
没人会在意
when any of them dropped dead.
他们什么时候会死翘翘
Yeah, well, that's why Tony Kushner
是啊 这就是托尼·库什纳(《天使在美国》的编剧)
went in a different direction.
另寻他径的原因
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不行
You gotta get Julie up out of here, man.
你必须让朱莉离开这里 老兄
No, Nate, I need Julie here today.
不行 纳特 我今天需要朱莉
Josh just broke up with me and I need
乔希刚和我分手
her here in case I have a feeling.
她在这儿可以让我不那么伤感
Yeah, I'm basically like his service rabbit.
我基本上还是喜欢他像小兔子一样的服务的
Oh, you know what we should do?
你知道我们应该怎么做吗?
We should get me a vest that says,
应该给我件背心 上面写上
"Emotional support animal.
"给予精神支持的动物
Do not touch or talk to.
请勿触碰或交谈
Please feed."
请投喂”
Oh my God, I have to stop
我的天哪 我不能再
following Deadline on Twitter.
关注推特上的最后期限了
Why, what happened? Do you remember that girl
为什么 怎么啦? 还记得在我们即兴表演课上
Stephanie Goldstein from our improv class?
有个叫斯蒂芬妮·戈尔茨坦的女孩儿吗?
Oh, the one that never heard of Monty Python?
没听说过巨蟒剧团的那个?
Yeah. She just signed with CAA.
她刚和"创新艺人"经纪公♥司♥签约了(全球最大的艺人经纪公♥司♥)
Oh, shut up.
别说了
It was just announced.
就刚刚才公布的
When's it gonna be our turn?
什么时候才能轮到我们呀?
Everybody we came up with in comedy
跟我们一起做喜剧的人
has either quit to start a family
要么放弃了喜剧去组建家庭
or gone on to great success
要么已经在影视界
in film and television.
混的风生水起
I know, and I'm sitting here,
我知道啊 可我还坐在这儿
checking Twitter for faves and retweets
看推特上的点赞和转发
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表