剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
and great articles on TV.
也有写电视的好文章
Apparently, it's a big time
很明显 这对于女喜剧演员来说
for women in comedy.
这是一个千载难逢的好时机
Yeah, no, I love women in comedy.
是啊 我就喜欢女喜剧演员
Billy?
比利?
Does Julie have a shot?
朱莉会有机会吗?
I think so.
我觉得有
I think she's funny,
我觉得她很有趣
but none of my friends do.
但是我朋友都不这么觉得
Hi! Gabby!
嗨! 加比!
Don't those shoes look comfortable.
你的鞋子看起来真舒服
Thank you. Come on in.
谢谢 快进来
Guys, this is Julie and Arthur.
各位 这是朱莉和亚瑟
Do you guys like seaweed
你们想来点儿海带
or coconut water?
还是椰子汁?
We're not serving either,
不过我们也不会提供这些的
we were just talking about food
只是在你们来的时候
right before you got here.
我们刚好在谈论这个
Everybody, please look down,
拜托大家 帮我找找地上
I lost my earring.
我耳环丢了
It's made entirely of hemp.
那可是用大♥麻♥做的呢
I'm at a terrible party.
感觉这个派对肯定很无聊
Hi, I'm Billy, Julie invited me
嗨 我叫比利
to your home.
是朱莉邀请我来你家的
Oh.
哦
Hi. Hi, Billy.
嗨 嗨 比利
Oh, thank God. Hi, so Mira Sorvino...
幸亏你来了 嗨 所以米拉•索维诺uf8f5(美国女演员,代表作《非强力春♥药♥》等)
So, I was just telling Gabby
我刚刚跟加比说
how you and Billy might be
你和比利可能会整晚盯着手♥机♥
on your phones all night, tweeting the Oscars
发奥斯卡的直播推特
so she shouldn't get offended.
这样到时候她就不会觉得被冒犯了
I don't get Twitter.
我真是理解不了推特
Why would I want to let everyone know
为什么非得让所有人都知道
what I had for lunch today?
我今天午饭吃了什么呢?
But wait, can you delete a tweet
不过 推特能删除吗
or a twit or whatever if you want to?
挖苦的或者其他什么的都可以删吗?
Yeah, um, just the other day
可以啊 比如 前几天
I tweeted something about Blue Ivy
我发了条关于布鲁•艾薇的推特
that I took down.
后来就删掉了
Blue Ivy, she is so cute.
布鲁•艾薇 她特别可爱的
Oh, uh, Julie, this is Kathy.
朱莉 这是凯西
Hi. Don't I know you?
嗨 我是不是认识你啊?
I don't think so, but...
不认识吧 但...
I think we have the same iPhone case.
咱俩有同款iPhone手♥机♥壳啊
Do you like Taylor Swift?
你喜欢泰勒•斯威夫特吗?
Oh God, no, no. This is ironic.
妈呀 我才不喜欢她 这是对我的讽刺
I actually bought it with Diet Coke coupons
其实呢 这是在我的上一个手♥机♥
after my last phone fell into a touch tank
掉进康尼岛水族馆的触碰体验池以后
at the Coney Island Aquarium.
我拿健怡可乐的优♥惠♥券买♥♥的
Long story.
说来话长了
So, uh, what did you say about Blue Ivy?
你在推特上是怎么说布鲁•艾薇的?
I swear I feel like we've met.
我发誓我总觉得和你似曾相识
I said something like, um,
我是这么说的
"I can't wait for Blue Ivy
"布鲁•艾薇快快长大吧
to be old enough..."
我都等不及..."
Gosh, she's already so big, right?
天啊 她已经长这么大了 对不对?
Somebody mute the commercials!
能不能电视广♥告♥调成静音啊!
"I can't wait for Blue Ivy to be
"布鲁•艾薇快快长大吧 我都等不及要看
old enough for R. Kelly to piss on her."
她在劳•凯利胯下喝尿的样子了"
Because you know R. Kelly likes
你们也知道的
pissing on children.
劳•凯利就喜欢对孩子尿尿
Who are older than infants, allegedly,
据说他选的孩子都比婴儿要大
but, you know, not by much.
但也大不了多少
I mean, he's basically a sex offender.
我是说 他基本上也算是个性侵犯了
And depending on, you know,
而且也取决于
whether the charges are true,
控诉是不是真实
allegedly a pedophile.
据说他是恋童癖
Allegedly.
据说哈
Mm.
好吃
Yeah, I remember who you are now.
我现在想起来你是谁了
You sat behind me at "Annie"
看"安妮"的时候 你坐在我后面
with your gay friend.
和你那个基佬朋友一起
There was a small earthquake in LA,
洛杉矶刚发生了一场小地震
but don't worry, Emmy Rossum is fine.
不过别担心 艾美•罗森没事儿(《无♥耻♥之徒》中饰演大女儿Fiona)
Oh, thank God. Oh, yeah,
那就好 是啊是啊
I remember the both of you.
你们俩我都记得
Oh, hi!
嗨!
Hi! You're both disgusting people.
嗨! 你们两个恶心鬼
And you, you think it's funny
还有你 居然认为讲这种
to make jokes about urinating on children?
在孩子身上尿尿的笑话很有趣?
Obviously I don't because I took down the tweet.
很明显我不觉得好笑啊 我把推特都删了
You only took it down
是因为你被网民骂得狗血淋头
because you got in trouble.
才把推特删了的
Of course I did.
这还用说
If people loved it, I would have left it up.
要是网民都喜欢 我肯定就留着它了呀
Noodles, come on, the show's back on.
小面条儿 快来 广♥告♥放完了
Let's watch TV and, uh, pretend
我们去看电视吧
what just happened didn't happen.
假装刚刚什么都没发生
You know, we may be missing a crucial
咱们可能刚刚错过了和克里基娜•兰西克(美女主持)
red carpet moment with Giuliana Rancic.
一起走红地毯的宝贵机会呢
What if she interacts with Maria Menounos?
万一她是和和玛丽娅•曼努诺斯(美女主持人、记者)一起的呢?
Could you imagine? I'd kill myself.
你能想象吗? 我还是掐死我自己算了
Well, the two of their matchstick bodies
她们俩火柴棍儿一样的身材
would probably create a giant fire,
很有可能点燃一场熊熊欲♥火♥
you could just throw yourself right into it.
然后你就直接饿狼扑羊
You know, that's how Gene Siskel died.
吉恩•西斯科尔就是这么死的(据维♥基♥百♥科♥ 吉恩•西斯科尔死于脑肿瘤手术并发症)
Julie, Billy, please,
朱莉 比利 拜托你俩
this is a work party,
这是工作派对
I need you two to be more polite
我需要你们俩
to non-each other people.
对其他人更礼貌一些
Okay, just for tonight.
行不行 就一晚上
I'm so sorry, Arthur.
抱歉 亚瑟
We will keep a low profile.
我们会保持低调的
Billy!
比利!
We brought hummus and MDMA!
我们买♥♥了鹰嘴豆泥和摇♥头♥丸♥!
I'm so sorry, I invited some people over
真是不好意思啊 我没征得你同意
without your permission.
就擅自邀请了几个人来
Hi, come in, come in, come in.
嗨 进来 快进来
Hey guys!
大家好啊!
Oh no.
完了
Kevin, do you know her?
凯文 你认识她吗?
Yes, we met the other day.
是 我们之前见过
She came in to pitch me library water.
她来我公♥司♥推销过图书馆饮水机瓶装水
Would you keep your voice down?
你就不能小点儿声说?
No one's gonna steal that idea.
没人想偷你们的创意
Wait, why are you two holding hands?
等一下 为什么你们俩牵着手?
We're married, idiot.
我们结婚了 傻♥逼♥
Remember, I showed you
记得吗 我给你们看过
a photo of our kids.
我们孩子的照片
Mentos and Marlboro!
曼妥思和万宝路!
Memphis and Maverick! How are they?
是孟斐斯和马弗里克! 他们还好吗?
Billy, we invited some more people over!
比利 我们喊了其他人也过来玩!
Hi, I'm Josh.
嗨 我是乔希
Hi.
嗨
Hey Josh.
嘿 乔希
Hey! How are you?
嘿! 你还好吗?
I'm-I'm great.
我...我很好
Good, good. Can I take your coat?
那就好 那就好 外套给我吧?
Yeah, sure.
好的 谢谢
Sorry, I never know what to wear
抱歉 这种天气里
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表