剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
stop making comedies
不再做喜剧
and only start making gently funny comedies?
只做那种不温不火 毫无笑点的喜剧的呢?
Oh, and while we have your attention,
既然我们已经引起你们的注意了
can I just say, is there any way
我能不能说 能不能给瑞奇·热维斯(英国喜剧明星)
we could give Ricky Gervais another show?
换个节目啊
Yes, is it true that your slogan now
你们现在的宣传口号♥是
is "It's not TV,
”这不是电视节目
let's give Ricky Gervais more chances."
让我们给瑞奇·热维斯更多机会”
Oh, and remember that really cute story
还记得你们偶然间换台换到的
where you guys accidentally turned down
那两个特别好看的节目吗?
"Breaking Bad" And "Mad Men"?
《绝命毒师》和《广♥告♥狂人》
And then turned around and made
然后又换了一圈台
"John From Cincinnati."
看了《他乡来客》
Please give us a show.
请给我们一台节目吧
Give us a show, please.
给我们一台节目吧 拜托了
Anyone, anyone in this party,
谁都行 这个趴体上随便谁都行
please give us a show.
给我们一台节目吧
Please give us a show.
请给我们一台节目吧
Ah! Billy, look!
a!比利 你看!
It's Private Pilburn, right by the restrooms.
那是波利维特·皮尔博姆 就在休息室那儿
Oh, perfect.
非常好
You go do that, I'll get more champagne.
你去搞定他 我再去拿点儿香槟来
Good luck.
祝你好运
Private Pilburn, I am such a fan
波利维特·皮尔博姆 我是你的作品的
of your work.
忠实粉丝
Aren't you kind?
你可真会说话
My name is Julie
我叫朱莉
and I respect veterans.
我非常尊重老兵
In fact, Gary Sinise and I
事实上 我和加里·辛尼斯(《阿甘正传》中丹尼中尉的饰演者)
have a contest every year to see
每年都要比赛
who respects veterans more
看我们谁更尊重老兵
and every time we just tie
每次我们都打平手
because we love our nation's veterans.
因为我们都非常热爱我们国家的老兵
Oh, thank you.
真是谢谢你
It's nice to know that your generation
能听到你们这代人
appreciates the freedoms
还能感激我们所奋斗来的自♥由♥
we fought for.
真是太好了
Absolutely. And in gratitude,
当然啦 出于感激
I was wondering if you would do me the honor
我能不能请您帮我一个忙
of being my special guest
做我的特殊嘉宾
at a graduation party.
去参加一个毕业趴体呢
You and me?
你和我?
At a party?
去参加趴体?
Yes.
是的
Oh, why, yes.
为什么不呢 可以啊
Oh! Private Pilburn,
波利维特·皮尔博姆
you've made my night, sir.
我的人生都被你点亮了 先生
And may I say also,
也请允许我说
thank you for your service.
谢谢你的奉献
I tell you what.
我告诉你
Let's skip the party,
我们别在这个趴体上待着了
walk over to the restroom,
你跟我到卫生间去
you can service me there.
也能给我奉献一点儿
What?
什么?
You remind me of Maureen O'Hara.
你让我想起了玛琳·奥哈拉
I always wanted her to suck me off.
我一直都梦想她能帮我吹♥箫♥
Billy!
比利!
This veteran is disgusting.
这个老兵好恶心啊
Hey, hey, hey, what did I say, huh?
嘿 嘿 我说啥了?
You don't have to kick us out
你们不必把我们俩赶出去
of the party, that man's a pervert.
那个老兵是个性变♥态♥
No, the "Getting On" Girl.
看那儿 是《银发失乐园》的女主
"Getting On" Girl!
《银发失乐园》女主!
"Getting On"! Niecy Nash!
《银发失乐园》! 尼奇·纳诗!
"Getting On," We love you!
《银发失乐园》 我们爱你!
Laurie Metcalf, "MADtv," "MADtv"!
劳里·梅特卡夫 《疯狂电视秀》! 《疯狂电视秀》!(一个喜剧节目)
All right, we're going.
好吧 我们走了
They're comics or something. They're nobody.
他们是喜剧演员这一类的人 他们谁都不是
Fine, you don't have to touch us.
好了 不要推我
I'm getting gift bags.
我要拿礼品袋
No, excuse me. Let him get...
抱歉 你不能拿 让他拿...
I'm getting gift bags!
我要拿礼品袋!
I'm coming up the stairs!
我要上楼梯了!
I know how to walk up stairs!
我知道怎么上楼梯!
How many parties have we been
我们现在被几场趴体
kicked out of now?
赶出来过了?
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办啊?
Nicole's graduation party
妮可的毕业派对
is in less than 24 hours
还有不到二十四小时了
and I haven't met a single veteran
而我连一个能用的
that I could use to make her look
能让她尴尬成猪肝脸的老兵
like an asshole.
都没见着
Well, maybe don't go to the party.
不然你别去那个趴体了
Just once I wanted to show up Nicole
我只是想向妮可炫耀哪怕一次
and prove to her that I'm the better person,
向她证明我是个更好的人
even if that is a total lie.
就算这是个彻头彻尾的谎言
This is really important to you?
这对你真的很重要吗?
Yes.
是的
Yes it is.
很重要
What?
怎么了?
You wanna go see "On The Town" Again?
你想再看一次《都市掠影》?
I know someone who cleans their costumes.
我认识一个给他们洗戏服的人
Okay,
好了
so you can have as much food as you want.
你可以敞开肚皮随便吃
I don't know what's Kosher or not,
我也不知道是不是洁食(犹太教规所允许的食物)
and, um, if Nicole asks,
如果妮可问起来
you've been to battle, okay?
你就说你打过仗 好吧?
Okay. And by the way, Garry,
好 还有 加里
thank you so much for doing this.
我真的非常感谢你能这么做
You look great.
你看起来特别棒
Aw, I'm so happy to be here.
我很高兴来这儿啊
Uh, excuse me, everyone.
打扰一下 各位
Uh, hi.
嗨
Uh, I just want to thank all of you
我想感谢你们所有人
for coming to my graduation party.
能来参加我的毕业趴体
But most of all, I want to thank
但首先呢 我要感谢
the mom I never had,
一个我从未拥有过的人 妈妈
Marilyn Kessler.
玛里琳·凯斯勒
I cannot wait to follow in your footsteps.
我已经迫不及待要追随你的脚步了
Well, you can try, but I have tiny feet.
你可以试试 不过我的脚很小的
Tiny, tiny!
很小 非常小!
That's so cute.
你太可爱了
Julie, would you like to say
朱莉 你要不要也对你妈妈
a few words about your mom?
说几句话?
Sure, yeah, thank you.
没问题 谢谢
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
Uh, thank you, Nicole.
谢谢 妮可
Okay. No, I know where to stand,
我知道站哪儿
thanks, Nicole.
谢谢你 妮可
Um, I just wanted to say that today
我今天想说的呢
isn't about us.
并不是关于我们
It's about our troops,
而是关于我们的军队
it's about our veterans,
关于我们的老兵
and it's about how they fought
关于他们是如何
for our freedoms.
为我们的自♥由♥而战的
So, please join me in boycotting
所以 请和我一起抵♥制♥
Bernie's Bootcamp!
伯尼训练营!
Thank you.
谢谢
And for a few words about that,
说完这几句关于我们祖国的
and our country,
赞美之后
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表