剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
Lifelong commitment to serenity.
一生都风平浪静 毫无波澜
Abra Cadouglas.
阿布拉·卡多格拉
When I say A, you say A!
我说A 你们说A!
a! a!
A! A!
a! a!
A! A!
Higher power, thank you so much.
我充满了力量 谢谢你们
For my next trick, I'm gonna need a volunteer.
我的下一个魔术需要一位志愿者
Who's it gonna be?
谁想来试试呢?
Should I do it?
我是不是该去啊?
Because if I do it maybe Fred will see
因为如果我去了 弗雷德就会看到
that I'm okay with it
我也是可以接受这样的
and then he'll have to take me back.
这样他就会回到我身边了
Are you serious?
你认真的吗?
You have to think about this, Billy.
你可要想好了 比利
Are you sure? I don't have time to think.
你确定吗? 我没时间思考了
I'll do it! Yes, you will.
我来! 好的 就你来吧
Give him a round of applause.
我们给他鼓鼓掌
He just got a service commitment.
他刚刚做了服务承诺呢
Sir, what's your name?
先生 你叫什么?
I'm Billy. Hi, Billy.
比利 嗨 比利
Hi, and I just want to say
嗨 我只想说
that I'm not above this
我并不是不能接受这些
and I'm having a great time
我很享受啊
and I'm up for anything.
我可以做任何事儿
Billy, I'm gonna need you
比利 我需要你
to sit inside of this wagon.
坐在这个货车里
Okay, all right.
好的
This trigger represents an obstacle to recovery
这个扳机代表痊愈路上的一个障碍
or a trigger.
或者触发点
Oh, Jesus.
要了命了
Work stress.
工作压力
Codependent parents.
依赖你的父母
Dating too soon in recovery.
康复过程中太快约会
Living above a bar.
成天在酒吧里混日子
Prest-o, change-o, you're off the wagon.
接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻 你从货车里出来了
Abra Cadouglas!
阿布拉·卡多格拉!
God, you're still wet.
天哪 你身上还湿着呢
Well, I mean, you know.
我是想说
Was that as humiliating as it looked?
真的像我觉得的这么丢脸吗?
Oh, much more so.
比你想的丢脸多了
Hey, Billy. Hey, Fred.
嗨 比利 嗨 弗雷德
How are you? Good to see you.
最近怎样呀?见到你真高兴
Look at me, I participated.
你看我 我也去参与了呢
Yeah, you know, I feel like this
我感觉整件事就像是
whole thing's like an exercise in empathy.
为了感同身受而做的努力
Yeah, I guess that's what it was.
可能就是这样的吧
Such a huge turn-off to see somebody
真是很惊讶看到有人会这样
embarrass themselves on stage like that.
在台上羞辱自己
I'll see you around.
一会儿见
Come on, Mordecai.
走吧 莫迪凯
Never do the right thing.
永远不要做对的事儿
I know. Never do the right thing.
我懂 永远不要做对的事情
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我懂
I'm sorry, let's go to that Simpsons party.
对不起 我们去辛普森的趴体吧
Kessler,
凯斯勒
K-E-S-S-L-E-R, just look again.
K E S S L E R 你再查查啊
Here, show him the invite on your phone.
给他看你手♥机♥里的邀请函
This says Julie Kavner.
这个指的是朱莉·凯夫纳(为《辛普森一家》配音)
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
JulieK@gmail.
JulieK@gmail
With or without an underscore though?
有没有下划线啊?
No, that was a mistake,
这是个错误
we meant to invite Julie Kavner
我们本来是要邀请朱莉·凯夫纳的
because she's an integral part
因为有了她
of the longevity of The Simpsons.
《辛普森一家》才能完整
You know, I don't need to hear your musings
我可不需要在这儿等你冥思苦想
on Julie Kavner's star quality right now.
朱莉·凯夫纳的星路历程吧
Yeah, well, you I've never heard of.
好啊 我可没听说过你
Next.
下一位
See, I wasn't invited either
你看 原来我也没被邀请
and it has nothing to do with whether or not
所以我们对名人友不友善
we're nice or mean to celebrities,
根本就没什么所谓
it's just the way it is.
现实就是这样的
It has to do with the fact
是因为
that nobody knows who we are.
没有人认识我们
Hey!
嗨!
Billy, isn't it?
你是比利 是吧?
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God, Martin Short.
天哪 马丁·肖特
Gee, your taller in person.
你真人看起来更高一点儿
I-- I'm very tall.
我是很高啦
Oh, my God, yes, I'm Billy Epstein.
天哪 是的 我是比利·爱泼斯坦
How do you know who I am?
你怎么会知道我是谁啊?
I'm a huge fan of yours and you recognizing me
我可是你的死忠粉啊 你能把我认出来
is changing my entire night.
真是把我的世界都点亮了
Yeah, you were at Abra Cadouglas's show.
当然 你去过阿布拉·卡多格拉的节目嘛
Were you just there? Yes!
你当时也在? 当然!
Oh, my God, that's crazy.
天哪 太不可思议了
And-- what, you know my stand-up or something?
你是看过我的单口相声还是?
No, no, I've never seen it.
没有 从来没看过
I can't imagine you'd have a stand-up.
真看不出来你还会说单口相声
If you do, you shouldn't.
要是你真的说 趁早转行吧
You were just this awkward guy
你不就是那个他们邀请上台
that they brought up and kind of made
还让自己出尽了洋相的
a goof of himself.
呆瓜嘛
Gee, you have no charisma,
你真是一点儿魅力都没有
but I think that's maybe your strength.
这可能就是你的长处吧
I don't know, but it was fun for us to watch.
我也不知道 但是我们看着很搞笑
Hey, you know, you remind me
你的样子让我想起
of a young Shari Lewis.
年轻时的沙里·刘易斯了
Jerry Lewis. Okay.
是杰里·刘易斯 好吧
Yeah, anyway, 'cause you're like--
管他呢 因为你
You got the big teeth.
你也有一样的大牙
Anyway, good to see ya.
不过 还是很高兴认识你们
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表