剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
Hello? Hello!
你好?有人吗!
Oh, it's probably just like Bloomingdale's,
这儿估计也跟布鲁明戴尔一样(美国一家百货公♥司♥)
as soon as you find what you need,
等你找到想要的东西的时候
then someone shows up to help you.
营业员也冒出来了
Ohh.
噢
Please, I need a friend.
别走 我需要一个朋友陪我
Oof. Pass.
我靠 快走
This one goes out to my favorite captain,
这一曲是献给我最喜欢的船长的
Captain Crunch.
嘎嘣脆船长(麦片名字)
"Coven" Was perfect. "Coven" Was a lot of fun.
《女巫大聚会》是完美的 多有趣啊(《美国恐怖故事》第三季)
Emma Roberts didn't even
里边都没有出现那个讨厌的
bother me in "Coven."
艾玛·罗伯茨
You know what my triggers are?
你们知道我的触发点是什么吗?
Sugar,
糖
um, I try not to Google my exes.
我努力克制不去人肉我前任
Do you even know what brunch is?
你知道早午餐是什么吗?
Do you guys have brunch?
你们会有早午餐吗?
Do soldiers have brunch?
当兵的会有早午餐吗?
Phew!
呼!
"Taps"!
《安息号♥》!
I don't mind walking in circles,
我倒是不介意不停在这儿绕圈
but that's what we're doing.
不过这确实是我们现在的状态
We're not walking in a circle.
我们没有绕圈
Hey! Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!
嘿!等下等下!
What do you think you're doing?
你们以为这儿你家吗?
Listen, I'm gonna level with you.
听着 我就跟你说实话吧
Okay, I need to meet a veteran
我得找到一个老兵
so I can take him to a party
然后就可以带他去趴体
and make my mother's surrogate daughter...
让我妈妈的代理女儿看看...
this bitch Nicole who's got eyes
那个眼睛他妈的长得跟游泳池一样的
like fucking swimming pools...
小婊♥子♥妮可
I need to make her angry
我要借这位老兵朋友
with this veteran friend.
来激怒她
Out.
滚
Thank you. Why are you thanking her?
谢谢你 你为什么要谢谢她啊?
I love you. I don't care.
我爱你啊 我不在乎
All right, I really wish I could see you more,
我真的希望能多见见你
you know?
你知道吗?
No more funeral talk, I swear.
我不会再跟你说葬礼的事儿了 我发誓
You know, you don't have to come
你也可以不用这么大老远的跑过来
all the way out here, I can go to you.
我可以去找你啊
Okay, yeah. That'd be great.
好呀 那再好不过了
Good idea, Garry. You know, we don't have
好主意啊 加里 我们不用去
to go to a gay club or anything like that.
同性恋吧或者类似的地方的
I mean, we could...
我们可以...
I was not planning on taking you
我也没准备带你
to a gay club.
去同性恋吧啊
Well, I would if you wanted to.
你要是想去我也可以陪你啊
Maybe we should do that.
或许我们也可以试试
I think Rachel would love...
我觉得瑞秋会很喜欢…
... the Flaming Saddle. Or you know what?
燃烧的马鞍的 或者这样
I could go to your apartment,
我也可以去你家
we could have a movie night.
晚上一起看个电影
Remember when we were kids
你还记得我们小的时候
how much fun we had doing movie nights?
一起看电影时有多愉快吗?
I do, I do. You had your tapes,
我记得 我记得 你有那么多录像带
you had "Mannequin" And "Big Business."
有《神气活现》《巨型企业》
You loved "Mannequin."
你可喜欢《神气活现》了
R.I.P., Meshach Taylor.
米萨克·泰勒 愿他安息吧
Yeah, and I had "Shoah" And "Fiddler."
我还有《大屠♥杀♥》《小提琴手》
Well, you always had a soft spot
托普尔总是能击中
for Topol.
你的软肋
I did. We could agree on that.
确实 我们可以就那部电影达成一致意见
Yes, and you know what else?
还有别的呢
"Born on the Fourth of July."
《生于七月四日》
That's right.
是啊
You remember that? Yes.
你还记得这部? 当然
"We're never, never gonna let the people
“我们永远 永远不能让全美国人♥民♥
of the United States forget that war!"
忘却这场战争!”
All right, I'll call you, Garry.
好啦 我会常给你打电♥话♥的 加里
Okay. All right.
好的
I feel like I need two weeks of recovery
跟我家里人过得每一天
for every day I spend with my family.
我都得用两周才能恢复过来
Family is like religion, it's just
家人就像是宗教一样
for when you're dying or getting married.
只为了你的死亡和婚姻而存在
Any other time is just superfluous.
其余时间它都是多余的
This month on HBO:
HBO的本月之星
From producers Tom Hanks,
是由汤姆·汉克斯
Steven Spielberg,
斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格
and Steven "Little Steven" Van Zandt,
和小史蒂文·凡·赞德共同担任制片的电影
comes the true story of Stanley Pilburn,
改编自斯坦利·皮尔伯恩的真实故事
a World War II soldier
他是一位二战士兵
who put six other soldiers' lives above his.
身上背负着另外六位士兵的生命
Wow. Now there's
哇 现在可有个
an impressive veteran friend.
让人印象深刻的老兵朋友了
Yeah, where was that guy last night?
昨晚那个男生怎么样?
Wait a minute. Didn't you say your agent
等下 你是不是说过你的经纪人
was friends with someone at HBO?
在HBO有朋友来着?
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, maybe he can get us into that premiere party.
或许他能有门路让我们参加初次公演的趴体
I don't know a single person at this party
这儿的人我一个都不认识
and I have never felt more at home.
比我在家里还要舒服
There's the cast of "Getting On."
《银发失乐园》的主演们来了
We have to say hi to Niecy Nash.
我们一定得跟尼奇·纳诗说几句话
Oh, and it's Little Steven.
小史蒂文也在呢
Where? Little Steven.
哪儿? 小史蒂文啊
Look, between those two. Oh my God.
看那边 就在那两个人中间 天哪
He's wearing his luxury bandana.
戴着他那无比奢华的大头巾
What a class act. I love him.
多厉害的一个人啊 我特别喜欢他
Have you seen Stanley Pilburn anywhere yet?
你看到斯坦利·皮尔伯恩了吗?
No. But, I mean, you know, he'll come.
还没 不过 他肯定会来的
He's the guest of honor.
他可是荣誉嘉宾
God, I can't wait to show up
天哪 我都等不及要在妮可的毕业趴体上
to Nicole's graduation party
耀武扬威了
and see her stupid face
真想看看她那张蠢脸
when she sees that I'm not only with a veteran,
想想她看到我不仅带了一个老兵
I'm with a famous veteran.
还带了一个知名老兵后的样子
Oh, hold on.
等下
That guy's Cab Culver,
那边那个人是卡伯·卡尔福
he works at HBO.
他在HBO工作
He knows my agent, let's say hi.
他认识我的经济人 咱们去打个招呼
Excuse me. Excuse us.
借过 借光
Hey. Cab Culver, right?
嗨 你是卡伯·卡尔福 对吧?
You work at HBO? I'm Billy Epstein.
你是在HBO工作吗?我是比利·爱泼斯坦
My agent Skippy Truce mentioned
我的经纪人斯奇皮·特鲁斯提起过你
that you guys were friends.
他说你们是好朋友
Oh yeah, Skippy.
斯奇皮 我是认识
Yes, exactly.
是呀
It's the agent that's not Jewish.
是那个非犹太裔的经纪人
Oh, this is my colleague Marcy Stein.
这位是我同事玛茜·斯坦
Hi! Hello!
嗨! 你好!
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
So, we know who we are, who are you?
我们知道我们是谁 那你们两位是谁呢?
I'm a comedian with an agent.
我是一个签了经纪公♥司♥的喜剧演员
I write recaps on the internet.
我在网上写影评和剧评
Great meeting you.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you too.
我们也很高兴
Yes, they seem like very warm people.
他们看起来是蛮友善的人呢
No, very nice.
不对 是非常友善
And by the way, when did HBO
顺便说一句 HBO是从什么时候开始
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表