剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
Ice rat, we're home.
小冰鼠 我们回来啦
Don't mess up my piles.
别把我叠好的弄乱了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Since I lost my job,
因为我丢了工作
I'm downsizing some creature comforts
比利建议说 要减少一些
based on Billy's suggestion.
物质享受
So, I'm selling some of my stuff on eBay.
所以我打算在eBay上卖♥♥掉一些杂物
But this is my stuff.
但是这是我的东西啊
Actually, that sweater on top, that's mine.
事实上 最上面的那件毛衣是我的
Oh, Reginald, don't be rude.
雷金纳德 别这么粗鲁
Who's Reginald?
谁是雷金纳德?
I thought you were Ace.
我还以为你叫埃斯
Yes, well, my father goes by Ace,
是这样的 我老爸一般叫埃斯
but he was born Reginald.
但他出生时是叫雷金纳德
To his father, Talbot,
而他的老爸塔尔博特
whose first name is Cappy, but Trip for short.
原名叫卡皮 为了简短一些而叫作特里普
Wasps.
我去
Where are you guys coming from?
你们刚去哪儿啦?
We had a run-through of our ceremony.
我们刚刚排练了一下我们的结婚仪式
Read her the vows. Let's see.
把誓词念给她听一听 我看看
"Bunny, you have been my wife for 40 years.
“邦妮 你成为我的妻子已有40年了
Today we are renewing our vows at the Yale Club.
今天我们在耶鲁俱乐部重温誓词
We are married again, still."
我们结婚了 又一次“
Great job, Dad.
干得好 老爸
I'm moved.
我好感动啊
40 years.
40年了
Another, yeah.
再来一杯
More eggs.
再来些鸡蛋
And gin.
还有杜松子酒
Sure thing, Santa.
好的 圣诞老人
Something wrong, ten words or less.
有些不对劲啊 讲话都不超过十个词
No.
我没事
Well... Oh, shit.
那个... 我去
I have a 12-year-old niece
我送十二岁的外甥女
that I take to this dance class.
去上了舞蹈课
And she got the lead in her recital.
她现在要担任表演的领舞了
But the recital is the same night
但她的表演同我和朱莉的演出
as my show with Julie.
撞车了
So now she can't do the recital
所以她现在没法参加表演了
because I have to do my show.
因为我肯定得去演出
All of a sudden there were tears,
突然 她就哭了
and there's crying.
哭得特伤心
I don't need this shit.
我都不想管这一套
I didn't even know you had a family.
我都不知道你还有亲戚呢
Now I feel sad.
我现在居然有点儿难过
Yeah, that's guilt, stupid.
那是自责感 傻♥逼♥
Is it too late to fix it,
现在补救还来得及
or are you going to screw it up
否则你又像会以前一样
the way you screw everything else up.
把其他的一切都搞砸
I could change my plans, but what about my show?
我是可以改变计划 那我的演出呢?
What about your show?
你的演出?
You know, the only person
我从来都只能看见
I ever see you with is that ginger witch.
你和那个母夜叉在一块儿
You see me every day and I don't even like you.
你还天天看见我呢 但我也不喜欢你啊
If you don't fix things with your niece,
如果你搞不定你外甥女这件事儿
you're going to end up alone like that guy.
你就得像那个人一样孤独终老
In like, three weeks.
差不多三周之后
Mama's little baby call Santa, Santa Mama's little Santa
妈妈的小宝贝叫作圣诞 圣诞妈妈的小圣诞
like eggs and gin...
喜欢鸡蛋和杜松子酒...
Hey, I have some big news.
我有重要的事情要说
Me too.
我也是
I'm still broke.
我太失败了
I can't hold a day job.
我都做不好一份正职工作
I can't keep taking money from my mother
我不能一直管我妈借钱
because I'm sick of being told what to do.
我讨厌别人告诉我该怎么做
The only thing keeping me
唯一让我感到欣慰的
from completely losing my shit is this show.
就是这场演出了
Okay, your turn.
好了 轮到你了
I can't do the show tonight.
今晚我没法演出了
You're telling me that you can't do our show tonight?
你刚刚是说今晚不演了
The one that's in six hours?
就是六小时后我们的演出?
The one that I wrapped presents to pay for?
我辛辛苦苦包礼物的钱换来的演出?
I know, please don't jump off a bridge.
是的 求你千万别去跳桥啊
Boy, it really is suicide season.
这可真是自杀的季节
A bridge?
跳桥?
Honestly, I'd probably use pills.
说实话 我宁可吞药
Really, I always thought a belt and a chair
真的假的 我一直以为一根皮带一把椅子
was the way to go.
就够了
Yeah, but then they'd say you were jerking off.
那他们会说你打飞机死的
Yeah, but then they could say,
他们也会说
"He died as he lived."
"他虽死犹生"
Billy, the show is a big deal.
比利 这场演出真的很重要
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么这样对我?
You know, I made Tal take that dance class,
我让塔尔去上舞蹈课
and now I have to go to her recital.
现在我就得去看她的表演
You know Tal.
你知道塔尔的
She's us at that age.
她和我们一样
She has a lifetime of cyber bullying
一直饱受网络霸凌
and Saturday nights alone ahead of her.
每个周六的晚上都很孤独
This might be her one big night.
这也许会是一个令她永生难忘的夜晚
Fine.
好吧
We'll cancel the show.
我们取消这场演出
I don't have anything to wear to it anyway.
反正我也不知道要穿什么
I sold most of my clothes on Craigslist.
我在克雷格列表网上把大部分衣服给卖♥♥了(在线分类网站)
You're using Craigslist
你居然用克雷格列表网
for something other than anonymous sex?
而且还不是为了搞艳遇?
I know.
我知道
This time of year really shows
每年的这个时候
you how low you can sink.
都能让你真切的感受到你有多逊
I thought The Good Wife was better than this.
我还以为《傲骨贤妻》会比这个好看的
Say what you will about equity partner Alicia Florek.
说说你希望的合伙人艾丽西亚·弗洛里克是什么样的吧
She's an awfully good wife.
她是一个很好的妻子
You can say that again.
没错
That Peter Florek, though, he's a bad husband.
然而 皮特·弗洛里克是个不称职的丈夫
Mom?
妈?
Don't worry, I took a Claritin
别担心 为了防止对狗过敏
because of the dogs.
我已经吃了克敏能了(抗过敏药)
I have a taxi waiting because of the neighborhood.
因为你这打不到车 我已经让出租车司机在楼下等了
Look.
看
I bought you that dress.
我给你买♥♥了条裙子
Oh, no, no, no, I can't accept that.
别别别 我不能收下
Stop it, I don't want anything in return.
别这样 我不要求任何回报
I just want you to look pretty for your show.
我只是想让你美美的去演出
Oh, thank you, Mom.
谢谢妈
That's very sweet, but it doesn't matter
太暖了 但美不美已经无所谓了
because there is no show anymore.
因为演出取消了
Billy backed out.
比利退出了
Oh no, is he okay?
不会吧 他还好吗?
He must feel terrible.
他肯定哪儿不舒服了
Is that a loofah?
那是丝瓜吗?
You should not exfoliate.
你不该刮皮的
You know you have irritable skin.
你知道你皮肤容易过敏
No, Mom, it's not skincare.
不是 妈 这不是用来护肤的
It's dinner.
这是晚饭
I'm trying to save money.
我在省钱
Oh, Julie.
噢 朱莉
You know that I think that Arthur
我一直觉得亚瑟
is a perfectly sweet man
是个特别暖心的
for a functioning alcoholic.
间歇性酒鬼
But have you ever considered marrying somebody
但你想过 要是你嫁一个
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表