剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
I ask so little of you.
我很少求你的
I know, that's why we work.
我知道 这就是为什么我们要工作啊
Uhoh. What?
啊哦 怎么了?
I tweeted something about Blue Ivy earlier
我今早发了条关于布鲁·艾薇的推特
and now the internet's being really mean to me.
现在键盘侠们都把枪口对准我了
"Unfollow, kill yourself."
"取关 你咋不去自杀呢"
From SpinClassAddict91. Oh my God,
来自用户SpinClassAddict91 我的妈啊
that's probably the year she was born.
看来她是91年生的咯
What was the joke?
你发了什么笑话?
"I can't wait for Blue Ivy to be old enough
"布鲁·艾薇快快长大吧 我都等不及要看
for R. Kelly to piss on her."
她在劳·凯利胯下喝尿的样子了"
Ahha. I hate this!
啊哈 我不喜欢这样!
I hate fighting with people.
也不喜欢跟人打嘴炮
I just like saying something crazy
我就喜欢逼逼一些乱七八糟的话
and then leaving the room.
然后扬长而去
Unless people like what I say
除非大家都喜欢我说的
and then I stay in the room.
我才会继续呆在里面
I know, I've met you before.
我知道 我那么早就认识你了
I'm gonna delete this piss-baby tweet.
我要删了这条射宝宝一脸的推特
I want the fries but I think I should
来份薯条 算了
just get the salad instead.
我还是吃水果沙拉吧
I'll be good.
点好了
Hello?
在听吗?
How can you think about food?
你觉得食物怎么样?
Huffington Post just tweeted about
赫芬顿邮报刚刚发了推特
what George and Amal Clooney
谈了一下乔治·克鲁尼和他老婆
would look like as Simpsons characters.
在《辛普森一家人》里面会怎么样
Come on.
拜托
No.
别叫我
Hey Billy, you okay?
嗨 比利 你没事吧?
I'm fine.
我很好
I mean, you know, I'm in my mid thirties,
你也看见了 人到三十五
I am waiting tables-- poorly--
还在当服务员 穷困潦倒
I spent the better part of last night
我已经把昨天晚上美好的时光
Facebook stalking my ex,
都花在偷♥窥♥前任的Facebook了
and according to NCI- whatever the fuck it is,
据NCI说 管他♥娘♥的♥谁说的
even Linda Hunt is more castable than me,
琳达·亨特也比我更有可塑性
so I'm doing great, thanks so much.
所以我一切安好 谢了
Oh, thank you, sweet Matthew,
哦 谢谢你 可爱的马修
for another morning full of wonderful memories.
给了我一个充满美好回忆的早晨
Hey, where you guys been?
嗨 你俩去哪儿了?
Where have you been? I've been covering
你们去哪儿了?
the whole place by myself.
整个餐厅就我一个服务员
We had to get outfits
我们去拿
for our mother/son photo shoot.
亲子摄影的服装了
Oh, sad, old Billy.
可怜的老比利啊
He only ever gets to go shopping
他只会在要买♥♥抗抑郁药和美达施饼干的时候
for antidepressants and Metamucil wafers.
才出去购物
You know what, Matthew?
你知道吗 马修?
Sometimes when I hear you speak,
有时候 我一听到你说话
I think I should join
我就觉得我应该
the Westboro Baptist Church.
去加入威斯特布路浸信会
Ever since I was told
自从医生告诉我
that I couldn't have children...
我无法生育之后…
By yourself. ...because I hate them,
你独身当然生不了 ...因为我讨厌他们
I've only been sad about not having
我只会在没有亲子照和亲子装的时候
mother son photos and matching outfits.
才觉得难过
Oh, that's when I told diva here
那时我就告诉过迪瓦
that we may not be blood,
我们也许没有血缘关系
but we are family.
但我们是一家人
Oh, sing, bird, sing!
歌♥起来吧 小小鸟儿 唱吧!
You go, girl!
你先来 小女孩儿!
Uh, uh, uh, uh, it is Denise.
不对哦 是丹妮丝
No, baby, go easy on Billy today.
不 宝贝儿 今天千万别惹比利
Josh just broke up with him.
乔希刚跟他分了手
That's the guy that's cute and sweet
他是个像保罗·路德一样的男孩儿(蚁人的扮演者)
in a Paul Rudd-ish way.
长得可爱又甜美
And that's rare. We all got problems,
这可是很难得的 谁还没有点儿故事啊
get your ass back to work.
快滚回去工作吧
And you, I got a gift for you.
至于你呢 这是送你的礼物
Oh yeah? Mmhm.
真的吗? 嗯哼
I'm sorry, does anybody work here?
抱歉 你们这儿到底有没有人在工作啊?
Oh yeah, I'll be back to help you
好的 马上就来
and the rest of the Traveling Wilburys in a second.
为您和您的漂泊合唱团服务
Hi, Mom. Hi!
嗨 妈妈 嗨!
Don't you look pretty when you smile?
你笑起来真是太漂亮了
Aww!
噢!
Honey, do you know this Lena Dunham?
亲爱的 你认识这个莉娜·丹恩吗?
Yeah, actually, um...
认识啊 实际上 嗯...
Apparently she's doing great;
显然她做得很好啊
she's younger than you.
比你年轻
She has tattoos.
还有纹身
Anyway, this article says
不管怎样呢 这篇文章说了
it is a great time now
对于喜剧女演员来说
for women in comedy.
现在是大好时机
That's very helpful. Thanks, Mom.
很有用 谢谢你 妈妈
So, aren't you gonna ask me if I finished
你都不准备问问我
my hypnosis course?
有没有完成催眠课吗?
Wow, that would have been a breakneck pace
哇哦 如果不是你
for a change of subjects
这两门课
if both subjects weren't you.
不可能完成的这么快
I finished my hypnosis course.
我已经上完我的催眠课了
When can I practice on you?
什么时候能在你身上实践一下?
You're not hypnotizing me.
你不能催眠我
It's not like I tell you you're a chicken
这不是那种 我告诉你你是一只鸡
and then you act like a chicken.
你就表现的像只鸡的那种催眠
That very well may be,
也许吧
but I still don't want you to do it.
但我还是不希望你那么做
You're lucky to have a mom
有我这么一个精神病学家母亲
who's a shrink.
你应该感到很幸运
Yes, I'm a walking gratitude list.
是啊 我就是行走的感恩清单呀
Yeah.
真棒
I asked for sparkling.
一杯起泡酒
How's Billy? He's good.
比利怎么样? 挺好的
You know, he is just getting over
他正在努力从
this guy is the only thing.
那个人就是一切的漩涡里走出来
Josh. I don't know if you met him.
乔希 我不知道你是不是见过他
I can hypnotize him. Hm.
我能给他催眠 - 额
It's not like I tell him he's a chicken
不是那种我告诉他他是一只鸡
then all of a sudden he becomes a chicken
他就变成一只鸡或什么的
or something.
那种催眠啦
Did you get that article I sent you
你收到我发给你的那篇文章了吗
about Palestine because I'm about
关于巴勒斯坦的
to resend it.
我准备再发一遍
There we are.
发好了
What else?
还有什么事儿吗?
What's more of a turn-off,
哪个更无趣
veganism or Judaica?
素食主义还是犹太文物?
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Judaica.
犹太文物
Yes! Yes.
是的! 就是
If I was going out with a guy
如果我和别人一起出去
and there was a big clay mezuzah
发现他那儿门上挂着一幅巨大的
hanging outside his place, I'd be like,
粘土门柱经卷 我肯定会想
"Is a circumcised experience worth it?"
“割包皮的经验能跟这个相契合吗?”
Is that anti-Semitic of us
这是因为我们反犹太
or is that not possible because we're Jewish?
还是因为我们是犹太人 所以不可能?
Oh, it's possible. Oh, that's right,
这是可能的 没错
'cause you hate other gay guys.
因为你讨厌其他基佬
No, I do not hate other gay people--
不 我不讨厌其他同性恋...
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表