剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
You millennial nuisance.
你这个千禧年的小害虫
Hey! Oh, I know everything
嘿! 我什么都知道
'cause I was born in 1996.
因为我是1996年生的
How do you even do that?
你怎么会这么说呢?
Yeah, she'll get five million views
她有500万的点击量
and we get nothing.
而我们毛都没有
It's just like The Children's Menu.
就像儿童菜单一样
Denise made all the money off of our great idea
丹妮丝拿走了我们的天才创意所挣来的所有钱
and all we get in return is you're not fired.
我们唯一的回报就是你没被炒鱿鱼
Yeah, this is what it must have felt like
当时那些汽车城的艺术家
for one of those Motown artists
被白人执行总监
who get screwed over
搞得乌烟瘴气的时候
by white record executives.
一定也是同样的感受
Exactly. You know what?
没错儿 你知道吗?
It's time to stop fucking around
我们也是时候他妈的
with schemes that have nothing to do
停下四处掺一脚的脚步
with our chosen path
却不为我们所选的路而努力了
and focus on show business.
我们要专注于影视事业
You're right. From now on
你说得对 从现在开始
it's just show business.
一切为影视事业而生
Late night tacos.
深夜炸玉米饼
No tomatoes on yours, Splenda,
这是你的 不加土豆 放三氯蔗糖
or lettuce or cheese.
还有莴苣和奶酪
It's just a tortilla
这是用不加调味料的
with unseasoned ground beef.
碎牛肉做的玉米粉薄饼
Aww. Here you go, Billy.
啊 给你 比利
Arthur, what did I ever do to deserve you?
亚瑟 我何德何能能拥有你呢?
Ah, sometimes I wonder.
这个嘛 有时候我也好奇
Oh, it's 11:35, put on SNL.
11:35了 快换到周六夜现场
I still say it should have been you.
我还是觉得应该选你的
Oh my God, there's a new opening.
天哪 他们换了新片头
It's Saturday Night Live
这里是周六夜现场
with Brooklyn Coppola,
即将出场的是布鲁克林·科波拉
Dax Hilton,
德克斯·希尔顿
Blair Violet Pendelton...
布莱尔·维奥莱·潘德尔顿...
Oh my God, they're so young.
天哪 他们好年轻啊
So I wasn't too young.
所以我的问题不是太年轻
I was too old.
我是太老啊
Ryder Silverman.
莱德·西尔弗曼
Oh, how bold.
真够大胆的
I'm gonna keep watching though.
不过我还是会继续看的
Yeah, I guess.
我也觉得
And your host, the Annoying Orange!
还有主持人 烦人的桔子!
You know, some of his videos
他的有些视频
are actually pretty funny.
还确实蛮好笑的
Yeah. They work.
确实是
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表