剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
in this weather.
我都不知道要穿什么
Yeah, I know, it's like it's cold and it's hot
我懂 一会儿冷一会儿热
and it's cold and it's hot
忽冷忽热的
and I put on my light spring jacket
我穿了春天的轻夹克
and it ends up getting soaked
结果上面沾的全是
with pollen and snow and...
花粉和雪
Is that a yarmulke? Yeah.
那是圆顶小帽吗? 是呀(犹太男子祈祷时戴的无边帽)
You know, I started going to shul more.
你也知道 我往犹太教堂跑得更勤快了
No, no. Goodbye.
不 不行 再见吧
Where are we even?
我们这是在哪儿?
It's been forever.
怎么永远也走不完啊
I really have to pee.
我真的快憋不住了
Train's only a block away,
地铁就在下一个街区
or it should be.
应该是吧
So you're telling me you're completely
所以你是说
over Josh, just now?
你现在已经完全不在乎乔希了吗?
Yup.
没错
I have no feelings for him whatsoever.
我现在对他已经无动于衷了
And you don't think that has anything to do
你不会是觉得这和我妈给你催眠
with my mom hypnotizing you?
有什么关系吧?
No. You saw him.
没有 你也看见他了
He's the type of Jewish guy that
他已经变成了那种一直带着
wears a yarmulke all the time.
圆顶小帽的犹太人
What about pasta?
那意大利面呢?
Oh, I'd stick my dick
我现在就想把丁丁
in a bowl of pasta right now.
插到一碗酱多汤足的面里
Okay, this is where the train's
地铁应该就是在这块儿啊
supposed to be. Ghost train.
幽灵地铁啊
Look, we are never going to find this subway,
听着 我们找不到地铁的
so can we please just get a car?
能不能打个车?
I'll get an Uber.
我来叫个Uber司机
Oh no. Look.
我靠 你们看
This isn't my phone.
这不是我的手♥机♥
That garbage person Kathy
肯定是那个辣鸡女凯西
must have taken mine.
错拿了我的手♥机♥
Arthur, could you call a car?
亚瑟 你能不能叫个车?
I really have to go to the bathroom.
我真的要上卫生间啊
Well, I'm sure she'll give
好吧 我敢说 她要是发现她拿错了手♥机♥
yours back when she realizes.
肯定会马上还你的
She's not a total monster.
她还没婊得前无古人后无来者
It says the driver's 18 minutes away.
Uber显示司机还有18分钟到
Oh, I can't hold it for that long.
啊啊 我坚持不了那么久啦
Julie, you are not going to piss yourself
朱莉 你可不能在大街上
on this street.
尿自己一身啊
Now it says he's 23 minutes away.
唉 现在显示司机还有23分钟才能到
No, no, no, no, no, no.
啊 要命了 憋死老娘了
I'll read you some Oscar tweets
我给你读几条有关奥斯卡的推特
to distract you. Ready? Listen.
分散你的注意力 听好了啊
Here's one from Gabe.
这一条是加布发的
He said, "This is a big comeback
他说"这是娜塔莉•波特曼的
for Natalie Portman,
盛大回归
who was unemployed for almost 9 years
她曾经失业将近9年
before turning 9."
那时候她还没到9岁"
That's funny. Driver unavailable.
这条很搞笑 司机还没到
I'll read you some more.
我再读几条给你听
Here's one from...
接下来这条来自...
Wait, here's one from you.
等会儿 这一条是你发的
What?
什么?
From like a half hour ago.
大约半个小时前发的
How is that possible?
怎么可能?
Holy shit.
哎哟卧♥槽♥
"I'm a jerk who hates kids with cool names
老娘是个混♥蛋♥ 讨厌名字狂霸酷炫的孩子
and thinks it's funny when children
我觉得孩子们被尿一脸很好笑
get pissed on, when in fact,
事实上
I deserve to get pissed on."
我才是应该被射一脸的那个
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表