剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表
Excuse me, I have--
麻烦让一下,我…
...theater tickets, I'm seeing a matinee.
...两张戏票 我要去看日场
Oh, Jesus!
天啊!
That's gonna be a great photo.
这个拍下来肯定好看
Take a picture of a cab.
一张出租车的照片
Why don't you watch where you're going?
你走路不长眼睛吗?
Miss Redhead, could you take our picture?
这位红头发的小姑娘 能帮我们拍张照吗?
Do you know where I catch the M34A?
您知道在哪儿坐M34A公交吗?
No, I'm not touching that camera.
我是不会拿这个相机的
I don't want swine flu.
我可不想得猪流感
I don't know. Who takes the bus?
我也不知道 现在谁还坐公交啊?
Okay, but, please, can you tell us
好吧 那能不能麻烦你告诉我
how can we get to 9/11?
怎么去9·11事件发生地?
Hi, do you have a minute for gay rights?
嗨 能不能借用你一分钟 帮同性恋争取下权利?
Rashes. Gay rights?
得皮疹就行了 同性恋权利?
I've done plenty
我都做过好多次了
and took diminishing returns.
你们的反馈却越来越不尽人意
Which way is the farmers' market?
农民市场怎么走?
What more do you fucking want from me?
你们这些人他妈的还想要我怎样?
Oh! Idiot!
哦! 傻♥逼♥!
My God, you're a grown man on a bike!
妈的 你个大老爷们儿不会好好骑车啊!
Hi. Are you ready for "Annie"?
嗨 准备好看”安妮”了吗?
How dare you ask me something so redundant.
这么弱智的问题 你也好意思问我
Just a second, I have to finish this tweet.
等一下 我得先把这条推特发了
"'Til Blue Ivy is old enough to..."
"直到布鲁·艾薇长到足够成熟…”(布鲁·艾薇是碧昂斯和Jay-Z的女儿)
Send. That's very funny.
发送 真搞笑
Thank you. I love "Annie."
谢啦 我超喜欢 “安妮”
Isn't it funny how FDR is a total hero
在这出戏里 富兰克林·罗斯福是绝对的大英雄
in this play even though in real life
而在现实中 他却任由数百万犹太人丧命
he let millions of Jews die?
这是不是很好笑?
Hilarious. I love that we has born
太好笑了 真该高兴
during a time when handicapped people
在我们出生的年代里
still had to wear blankets on their laps.
残疾人还要在腿上盖条毯子
Have you heard from Josh?
你有收到乔希的回信吗?
Nope, and it's been over a week
没 已经一个礼拜了
and we are done.
我俩早已经黄了
Oh, I'm so sorry, Billy.
抱歉 比利
I'm actually very upset.
我真的伤心死了
Josh was so hot. Yeah.
乔希那么性感一个人 是啊
And not a moron.
而且难得不傻
Well, if he broke up with you,
如果是他跟你分的手
clearly he is a moron.
那他就是个傻♥逼♥
By the way, your Real Housewives
对了 你今天对《比弗利娇妻》的概括
recap today was hilarious.
真是太逗了
Oh, thank you. We were dying.
谢谢 我们都快笑死了
God, I'm so funny when I write
每次写电视节目恶毒评论时候
mean things about TV shows.
老娘简直就是文思如尿崩 谁敢与争锋
How come no one's hired me to write for one?
老娘这么有才 为啥就没人雇我写评论呢?
Because our lives are garbage
难道是因为生活就是垃圾堆
and it's the world's fault?
而世界就是罪魁祸首?
I hate this time of year.
我最讨厌每年这个时候了
My light spring jacket is soaked
春季轻夹克上
with both pollen and snow.
沾的全是花粉和雪
I wish I never had to go outside.
真想永远都不用出门
Well, that's why I've always been
这就是为什么我一直坚持
an indoors kid.
做个宅女
I used to spend every recess
以前每到休息的时候
in the school library,
我就去学校图书馆呆着
even when it was beautiful outside.
就算外面阳光明媚天气晴好也无动于衷
That's adorable.
你可真可爱
I have such fond memories
我对图书馆的饮水机
about the water fountain in that library.
有特别美好的记忆
It had the most delicious water.
图书馆的水最好喝了
That is so weird because my school library
奇了怪了 因为我们学校
had an incredible water fountain also.
图书馆饮水机的水也特别好喝
You know what'd be smart?
你知道什么叫机智吗?
What if we went into--
如果我们...
Oh God.
天啊
What if we went into business
如果我们经商的话
selling bottled library water fountain water?
卖♥♥瓶装的图书馆的水怎么样?
Okay, this is gonna sound insane,
我跟你讲个事儿 听着可能很疯狂
but I met somebody who sells water
我认识一个人
in milk cartons as an alternative
他把水装在牛奶盒里
to bottled water.
拿去卖♥♥
It's like good for the environment.
看着好像很环保
Doesn't the water inside taste like milk?
牛奶盒里的水喝起来会有牛奶味吧?
I don't think so. Seems like it would.
我觉得没有诶 感觉应该有啊
God, I hate the sound of children laughing.
靠 我真是好膈应熊孩子的笑声
Oh shit!
妈的!
Annie is an understudy today
今天扮演安妮的是个替补
and her name is Taylor. This generation!
她叫泰勒 还是个蛋蛋后!
I swear to God, if she blows this role
我发誓 要是她把这个角色演砸了
I will strap down my tits
老娘就把咪♥咪♥掏出来
and get up on that stage.
爬到舞台上给大家欣赏
Excuse me, could you please
不好意思 能不能请你们
watch your language?
说话稍微注意一点?
Oh my God, I am so so--
天哪 我真是太...
Miss, miss. Yes?
女士 女士 怎么了?
I am so sorry. It's okay.
我真是太抱歉了 没关系
We can't do that at all. Not gonna do that.
我们完全做不到 也没打算做到
I'm sorry, I think you can.
不好意思 我觉得你们可以做到
We're seeing "Annie." I paid $120,
我们是来这儿看 “安妮” 的 我花了120块呢
I can say "Shit" If I want to.
我想说“我靠”就可以说
You-- hey!
你...嘿!
Hey, hey. "Hey, hey."
嘿 嘿 "嘿 嘿"
I would pay $120 for both of you
我可以付给你们每人120块
to leave right now.
请你们马上离开这里
This is a public place, and you know what?
这可是公共场所 而且呢
We're not seeing the real Annie.
我们今天也看不到真正的安妮咯
You're not seeing the real Annie today.
你们今天看不到真正的安妮了哟
Do not talk to my children.
不许跟我孩子说话
Do you know what an understudy is?
你们知道什么是候补演员吗?
You are terrifying my children.
你这是在恐吓我的孩子
Terrifying? You are terrifying.
恐吓? 你就是在恐吓
I told them a fact of life.
我是在告诉他们生活的真♥相♥
You're a terrifying person.
你这个人就很
Nobody wants to see an understudy.
没人想看候补演员演戏
You don't know me. I do know you.
你不了解我 我很了解你
An understudy, it's like a fancy word
候补演员 就是失望这个词的
for disappointment.
委婉用语
Hi, babies! Hi, angels.
嗨 宝宝们! 小天使们!
Hi, Noodles.
嗨 小面条儿
Hello, Arthur.
嗨 亚瑟
What are you slicing? A quince.
你在切什么呢? 柑橘.
It's like an apple combined with a pear.
就像苹果和梨子的结合体
Somebody at the office wrote a book about them.
办公室还有人写了本关于柑橘的书呢
Really? Somebody in public television
真的吗? 公共电视台还有人
wrote a book about something boring?
会写这么无聊的书呢?
Oh, you.
你啊
Here, I made you a plate.
给 我给你装了一碟子
Thank you, but you know how I feel about fruit
谢啦 你也知道我对
that's not in proximity to crust or cream.
长得跟脆皮和奶油不像的水果不感冒
Oh.
噢
Hey, you know Gabby's Oscar party this Sunday?
嗨 你知道这周日加比要举办奥斯卡派对吗?
I've been thinking about it
我正想这事儿呢
and I think it'd be better if I stayed home
我在想 如果我穿着睡衣宅在家里
and live-tweeted the Oscars
在推特上直播奥斯卡晚会
in my pajamas instead.
岂不是更好?
Gabby's my boss, she's a big deal at PBS.
加比是我上司 也是PBS电视台的风云人物
Come on, Cara seed.
拜托啦 小卡拉种子
剧集 | 难处之人(2015) | 导航列表