He disposed of his body in the garden, as per,
所以我们正在挖掘现场寻找和他相关的痕迹
so we are currently looking for any signs of him in the dig.
听好了 我们都希望能在梅尔罗斯有所发现
Now, look, we all hope that we find something at Melrose,
但在有切实发现之前 这些卷宗...
but until we do, these files are our...
这是我们最有可能的机会
..they're our best shot.
我知道你们都觉得那起案子耳熟能详
Now, look. I know you all think you might know about this case
毕竟当时媒体大肆报道了 但我们现在不能马虎
because of the media coverage, but we can't half-arse this.
尼尔森的马脚就在这些卷宗某处
Nilsen is in there. Somewhere.
你说完了吗
Have you finished?
我明确跟你说过不要再展开调查任何线索
I tell you explicitly not to open any more leads
而你还是展开调查肯尼斯·奥肯顿
and you open Kenneth bloody Ockenden!
奥肯顿的母亲联♥系♥了加拿大国会
Ockenden's mother had links to the Canadian parliament.
他的失踪上升成了政♥治♥问题
His disappearance became political!
你应该能想象苏格兰场发现
So you can imagine the Yard's reaction
你对此展开谋杀调查
to you making it a murder enquiry
嫌犯还是个连环杀手后的反应吧
with a serial killer as a suspect.
-尼尔森自己说杀了他 老大 -他当然那么说
- Nilsen says he killed him, Guv. - Of course he did!
只要能继续被媒体关注 他什么都说得出来
He'd say anything to stay in the papers.
奥肯顿不符合受害人的侧写 彼得
Ockenden doesn't fit the victim profile, Peter.
他不是流浪汉或瘾君子 他甚至不是同性恋
He wasn't homeless or an addict. He wasn't even gay.
-他在加拿大有女友 -这说明不了什么
- He had a girlfriend back in Canada. - That doesn't mean anything.
那他为什么会跟尼尔森回家
Then why did he go home with him?
你找到了什么证据
What evidence have you found?
你想让我们告诉他的家人
You want us to tell his family
一个警方花了三年都没找到的男孩
that a boy the police couldn't find for three years
其实是被一个前警♥察♥给杀了
was actually killed by a former copper,
而且你们还没有任何实际的证据
and you don't have any physical evidence?!
他之前说的哪件事不是真的
When's he ever lied to us before?
我一直在尽力帮你
I've been trying to help you.
为了让你结案 为你谋求资金和支援
Get you the money and support you need to close this case.
可你却背着我自作主张
But you went behind my back
让我们看起来像一群业余混子
and made us look like a bunch of amateurs!
你这个决定最好没做错
You better be right about this.
梅尔罗斯大道195的恐怖搜索还在继续
The gruesome search continues at 195 Melrose Avenue
警方目前认为花♥园♥中有肢解后的人体残骸
for what police now believe are dismembered remains
掩埋时间已达三年甚至更久
that have been buried in the garden for three years or more.
警探和法医专家们一整天都忙着
All day, detectives and forensic science experts
不断将骨骼送去实验室进行检验
have been taking the bones for examination in a laboratory.
我们在后花♥园♥发现了一小块下颌骨
We found a small piece of the jaw
上面还有一些牙齿
and some teeth attached to it, in the rear garden.
今早 他们发现了大量人类骸骨
And this morning, they found a significant amount of human bones.'
我们找到的东西 有很大一部分
Of what we've brought in, a big percentage of them
被证实是动物骨骼
turned out to be animal bones.
但那些绝对是人类
But of those that are definitely human,
我们预计有8-20名受害者
we estimate we have between eight and 20 different victims.
有奥肯顿的骸骨吗
Are any of them from Ockenden?
没有
No.
但有很多由于焚烧的破坏无法进行分♥析♥
But a lot of them we couldn't analyse due to fire damage.
-能确认任何身份了吗 -恐怕还不行
- Did we manage to identify anyone from them? - I'm afraid not.
我们肯定能做些什么测试
There must be some more tests we can do.
听着 我知道这不算理想的结果
Look... I know it's not the news we hoped for.
但毕竟过了这么久
But it was always gonna be a long shot,
而且抛尸手段还如此狡猾
considering the amount of time passed
本来希望就很渺茫
and the astute method of disposal.
要我说 我们找出马丁·达菲就已经很幸运了
I'd say we were fortunate to get Martyn Duffey.
但你说可能有20个人
But you said there could be as many as 20?
我说了 只是估计
Well, as I say, it's an estimate,
但有这个可能性
but it's certainly a possibility.
-你们二位单独商量一下吧 -谢谢
- I'll give you gentlemen a minute. - Thank you.
我们得把克兰利花♥园♥发现的听筒重新化验一下
We need to re-test the headphones found at Cranley Gardens.
彼得 奥肯顿的这线索只会
Peter, all Ockenden is doing
让我们像无头苍蝇四处乱撞
is sending us up a bunch of blind alleys.
我们也许该放下这条线索 你也听他说了
We may need to move on from him. You heard what he said.
有可能有20个受害人呢
Possibly 20 victims.
就是说尼尔森可能从一开始就对我们撒谎了
Which means Nilsen may have been lying to us from the very start.
我去汇报
I'll call it in.
我给你准备了个东西
I made something for you.
黑白人物
伤感的素描
1983年4月
NW2区梅尔罗斯大道195号♥
DA 尼尔森
尼尔森
第九部(B)
胡乱列的 没什么特别的顺序
It's all jumbled and in no special order,
但我想 你才是艺术家
but I figured, you're the artist.
只有你知道哪些是重要的以及如何选择 所以
Only you know what's important and how to select it, so...
-什么促使你画这些的 -应该是怀旧吧
- What made you draw these? - Nostalgia, I suppose.
你不是和警♥察♥说
I thought you told the police that
你记不得你的受害人了吗
you didn't remember your victims?
对 他们的名字是不记得了
No, their names, no.
但那并不意味着我不记得我们在一起的时间啊
But that doesn't mean I don't remember our time together.
在接下来的两周里
I took him up on maybe four occasions
我可能又把他搬出来4次
in the following two weeks.
你"拿出他"之后都做了什么呢
What did you do when you "brought him up"?
他赤♥裸♥的身体让我着迷
Well, his naked body fascinated me.
我把他翻过来又翻过去
I'd roll him onto his stomach, roll him onto his back.
摸摸这 捅捅那
Touching him. Stroking him.
我感到很兴奋可以完全控制...
I was thrilled that I had full control...
完全拥有这具漂亮的身体
ownership over this beautiful body.
所以说控制是...
So control was the, um...
动机
motivation?
这世上没有目的单纯的事 布莱恩
Well, nothing's ever about one thing, Brian.
有时候我会把他们放到我旁边的座椅上
Sometimes I'd put them in the other armchair next to mine
我会在边上看晚间的电视节目
while I'd watch an evening's television.
我会侧过脸看看 想象如果他能开口的话
I'd look over and imagine what we'd be talking about,
我们会聊什么 而有的时候
if he could speak. Then at other times,
我真的无法相信这一切是真的
you know, I couldn't actually believe this was happening,
这真的是我的人生 但...
that this was my life. But, uh...
人死不能复生
..death gives no refunds.
这么长时间我们都在说我
We spend so much time talking about me,
而我感觉对你我什么都不了解
but I feel I hardly know anything about you.
我都不知道你结没结婚
I don't even know if you're married.
没有 但我有自己心仪的人
No, no. But I do have my emotional attachments.
我们换个简单点的问题吧
OK. Maybe a more simpler question.
你还记得你第一次对死亡有意识是什么时候吗
Do you remember when you first became aware of death?
我在一个渔村长大 布莱恩 因此...
I grew up in a fishing village, Brian, so...
有大海 你身边的死亡就不会停歇
Death surrounds you when the sea's involved.
再加上还有贫困
That and the poverty.
我六岁时看见过我爷爷的尸体
I saw my grandfather's corpse when I was six year old.
-他怎么死的 -海上啊 他是个渔民
- How did he die? - At sea. He was a fisherman.
他们把他的棺材运回家里
And they brought his coffin back to the house,
那个年代是正常的做法 我妈妈...
it was normal back then. And my mother, erm...
把我叫醒说道 "你想看看你爷爷吗"
..woke me up and said, "Do you want to see your grandad?"
我去了起居室 他就在那 躺在个盒子里
I went into the living room and he was there, in a box.
-他们怎么解释的呢 -他们没解释
- How did they explain that? - Well, they didn't.
你不知道他死了吗
You didn't know that he was dead?
对 他们只是说他睡着了
No, they just said he was sleeping.
他走了以后 死亡的神秘一直让我着迷
After he left, the mystery of death, it always fascinated me.
有时候我往脸上抹上滑石粉
Sometimes I'd put talc on my face,
把嘴唇染成蓝色 戳我的眼睛
paint my lips blue and poke my eyes
直到它们通红 然后照镜子
till they were bloodshot and just look in the mirror.
-让你自己看着像死人 -对
- To make yourself seem dead? - Aye.
这是你自己一个人做的还是...
And was this by yourself or...
有别的... 人在场
..with somebody else there?
都会
Both.
那你会做什么
What would you do then?
我就坐那 目不转睛地看
I would just sit and stare.
想象着我摸他的时感受到的深渊
Imagining the abyss as I touched him.
-还想象我自己死了时的样子 -所以是为了性
- And myself in my own dead image. - So this is about sex.
不 你们总是想要这些简单的答案
No! You keep looking for these simple answers,
但这么归结简直就让一切掉档次
but you debase it to make it purely about that.
我不是想把事情简化
I'm not trying to simplify anything,
但你的确在这些年轻人死了以后
but you did have sex with these young men