这是一个真实故事
本剧根据布莱恩·马斯特斯所著《杀人解寥》
和相关研究及个人叙述改编
剧中部分人名为化名
部分情节和角色为戏剧化效果而创作
尼尔森先生承认在五年里
Mr Nilsen has confessed to killing 15 men,
杀害了15个男人 大多为四处流浪容易受骗的人
mostly homeless and vulnerable, over a period of five years.
目前我们正在对数目进行确认
We're now in the process of confirming that number.
并发现还有数起谋杀未遂
We're also aware that there are up to seven attempted murders.
所以我们请求在1978年12月
So we ask anybody who may have visited
到1981年间
195 Melrose Avenue
去过梅尔罗斯大道195号♥
from December 1978 to 1981
或1981年到今年去过克兰利花♥园♥23号♥的人
or 23 Cranley Gardens from 1981 to February this year
联♥系♥合恩赛警局
to please call Hornsey Police Station
拨♥打♥我身后的号♥码
on the number behind me.
如果你有认识的人失踪了...
If you know of anybody that's gone missing...
儿子 兄弟 父亲
..sons, brothers, fathers...
叔叔 侄子 表亲 朋友
..uncles, nephews, cousins, friends...
请联♥系♥我们
please contact us.
因为我们需要你们的帮助
Because we need your help.
好了 提问时间 提姆
OK, questions, please. Yes, Tim.
你们目前已经确认多少受害者的身份
How many of the victims have you identified so far?
在我们以史蒂芬·辛克莱尔之死
Other than Stephen Sinclair,
对尼尔森先生正式提出公诉前
we won't be naming any more of the victims
我们尚未确认其他受害者的身份
until official charges have been brought against Mr Nilsen.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
你们能确认15名死者身份的可能性有多大
How likely is it that you'll identify all 15 of his victims?
我们目前还在对梅尔罗斯大道的证据
Well, we're still in the process of assessing and analysing
进行调查和分♥析♥
the evidence from Melrose Avenue...
丹 斯
第一季 第二集
嗯 我明白
Yes, yes, I understand.
我们很确定 他只杀男人
We're absolutely certain, he killed only male.
他的父亲在电视上认出了那些刀具
His father recognised the knives on the television.
这是他在他去厨师学校上学时送他的礼物
Gave them to him as a gift for starting chef's school.
但是据他所说
But according to him,
他的儿子一天课都没去上
his son never turned up on the first day of class
他从1980年5月起就没见过他
and he hasn't seen him since May, 1980,
这和尼尔森第三次谋杀的日期相符
which would match Nilsen's dates for his third victim.
接下来呢
Next step?
尼尔森要求探视
Well, Nilsen's requested a visit,
所以我会带上照片 让他确认
so I'll take the photo with me and get him to confirm.
-要求探视 -是的
- Requested a visit? - Yeah.
希望他能回忆起一些名字
I'm hoping he's remembered some more names.
-你最近怎么样 -很好
- How are you coping? - Oh, good.
我们再从8000份失踪报告里大海捞针
We're trying to get through the 8,000 missing persons reports.
不用了 谢谢 我们缺人
No, I'm good, thanks. We need more manpower,
-你也知道 -我还在努力
- but you know that. - I'm still trying.
近卫团兵约翰查得怎么样了
What's going on with John the guardsman?
希利在排查叫约翰的近卫团兵
Healey's checking all the guardsmen called John.
-他查了好几周了 -一共256个人
- He's been on that for a few weeks. - There's 256 of them.
需要点时间 但他会查出来的
Gonna take some time, but he'll find him.
说到这个
Speaking of which, erm...
我们可能有新线索了
We think we might have another lead.
洛奇在梅尔罗斯挖出的证据里发现了三个齿板
Lodge found three dental plates in the dig at Melrose.
其中一个只有德国生产
One of them is only made in Germany.
-所以他觉得如果能去... -去德国吗
- So he thinks if he can go over there... - To Germany?
他就能缩小范围 也许能再查出一个名字
..he can narrow it down and probably come up with another name.
老大 我知道这希望渺茫 但...
Guv, look, I know it's a long shot, but...
只要能再查出一个名字 那就是值得的
..if we get another name, it's gotta be worth it, right?
据苏格兰场人的说法
There's talk from the Yard. As far as they're concerned,
他们已经给他定三重谋杀罪了
they already have him on three counts of murder.
我们上周还和媒体说我们认为有15起呢
We told the press last week we think it's 15.
你觉得我们为什么还要继续查 我只是提醒你
Why do you think we're still active? I'm just warning you.
我们要了结我们手头上的线索
We need to start closing the leads we already have,
而不是开展新的调查 尤其是还得去别的国家
not opening new ones, especially in different countries.
他们已经对目前的资源消耗有所担忧了
They're nervous about how much this is costing already.
所以是因为钱的问题吗
Oh, so this is about money?
任何事归根结底都是钱的问题 彼得
Everything is always about money, Peter.
我们得聪明点
We've just gotta be smart.
谢谢
Thank you.
难怪A类犯人有大半都搞绝食
It's no wonder that half of Category A's on hunger strike.
我不如加入他们算了 找点乐子
I might well join them, just to break the monotony.
-不用 -我告诉你
- No. - Oh, and let me tell you...
这里的人甚至能一边享用正常的饭菜
..it's perfectly feasible to be on normal rations in here
一边还加入绝食抗♥议♥
and still effectively remain on hunger strike.
我都不知道为什么要把我当A类犯人关起来
I don't even know why I'm Category A in the first place.
-我又不可能逃跑 自杀 -丹斯
- I'm hardly gonna escape, commit suicide. - Des...
我给警方提供的帮助都该换枚奖章了
Help I'm giving the police should be rewarded,
-而不是惩罚 -我去想想办法
- not punished. - Let me see what we can do.
你之前就是这么说的
You said that before.
马丁·达菲 他是其中之一吗
Martyn Duffey. Is he one of them?
当然了 马丁
Yeah, of course. Martyn.
他是第三个
He was number three.
就是我之前和你说在尤斯顿车站载回来的那个
The one I told you about that I met at Euston Station.
-还有吗 -希望尽快会有
- Have you any more? - Hopefully soon.
你之前说你还有东西要告诉我
You said that you had some more information for me.
还是说你只是找我抱怨你的生活条件的
Or was that just so you could talk about your living situation?
不 我才不会这么耍你 卜丽普怎么样了
No, I'd never do that. Any news about Bleep?
我进来以后就没有它的消息了
Just, I've heard nothing about her since I got in here.
我会联♥系♥狗舍 问问怎么样了
I'll call the dogs' home. See what I can find out.
其实 我还记起了一个名字
I actually have another name for you.
嗯 梅尔罗斯大道埋的一个年轻人
Uh... Yeah, one of the young men at Melrose Avenue.
我刚刚醒过来时突然想起了这个名字
I just woke up, his name was just there.
肯尼斯·奥肯顿
Kenneth Ockenden.
奥肯顿
Ockenden?
你百分百确定吗 肯尼斯·奥肯顿
You're a 100% sure? Kenneth Ockenden?
是的 那个加拿大人
Yeah. The Canadian lad,
当年报道上全是他失踪的事
was all over the news when he went missing.
你是故意拖到现在才告诉我们吗
Did you hold his name back from us?
没有 为什么这么说
No, why would you say that?
我也想让这些的人身份被弄清楚好安息
I want these people identified and laid to rest
跟你一样 杰警官
just as much as you do, Mr Jay.
我只是想说出实情
I'm simply trying to tell the truth.
-不可能啊 -为什么不可能
- But he can't have. - Why not?
因为奥肯顿的案子查了三年
Because Ockenden was investigated for three years.
什么都没找到 你有什么想法
Right, they found nothing. What are you thinking?
我们要请求调阅卷宗
Well, we're gonna request the files
当成谋杀案来处理
and treat it as a murder investigation.
-有什么问题 -我认识几个调查这案子的人 彼得
- What's the problem? - I know some of the guys, Peter.
他们在奥肯顿的案子上吃了不少苦头
Ockenden was a difficult case for them.
他们找不到他 媒体可不算客气
And the press weren't exactly kind when they couldn't find him.
行了 史蒂夫 快去申请卷宗
All right, Steve, request the files.
我能告诉马丁·达菲的父亲吗
Can I tell Martyn Duffey's dad?
他一开始来的时候我就跟他保证过
I made him certain promises when he first came forward.
当然可以
Yeah, course.
抱歉 头儿 有个事你俩可能会有兴趣
Sorry, boss, you might both want to hear this.
有个人打电♥话♥来说他在给尼尔森写传记
Someone's just called saying he's Nilsen's biographer.
对 他问我们能不能跟他说说
Yeah. He asked if we could tell him
任何关于调查或逮捕的事
anything about the investigation or the arrest.
得了吧 就是个小破报纸想套话
No, look, that's just a rag trying to get a quote.
-他们再打来就让他们滚远点 -没问题
- If they call back, tell 'em to piss off. - Gladly.
史蒂夫 拿到卷宗告诉我
Steve? Let me know when you get the files.
肯尼斯·奥肯顿 加拿大游客
Kenneth Ockenden. Canadian tourist.
12月3日离开了他在国王十字路的酒店
Left his hotel in Kings Cross December 3rd.
他本要在12月5日去见他的叔叔
He was meant to meet his uncle on the 5th
想要点钱好飞回去过圣诞节
to collect some money for a plane home for Christmas.
但再也没有人见过他
He was never seen again.
怎么 尼尔森这会儿突然想起来了
What, and Nilsen's only just remembered this?
尼尔森说他是在西区的酒吧认识他的
Nilsen says he met him in a West End pub.
他们聊了他的相机 白天在一起观光
They talked about his camera, they spent the day sightseeing.
当晚 奥肯顿在他梅尔罗斯大道公♥寓♥里
That night, he strangled him with a headphone cord
听音乐时 他用电♥话♥线勒死了他
as Ockenden listened to music in Melrose Avenue.
据他所说 他把尸体埋在了花♥园♥里