辛克莱尔
Sinclair.
你确定吗
You're sure?
嗯 史蒂芬·辛克莱尔
Aye. Stephen Sinclair.
如果这个史蒂芬·辛克莱尔是个瘾君子
If this Stephen Sinclair was a drug addict,
有很大机会他有案底
chances are he has a record.
记录上会有照片和指纹...
Record will have a photo and fingerprints -
我们可以拿来与公♥寓♥里找到的进行比对
we can match those to what we found at the flat.
他给了我们名字
He has given us the name,
况且公♥寓♥里还发现了尸块
not to mention the torso in his flat.
我们就不能直接质控他妈 头儿
Can't we just charge him, guv?
如果他搞错了呢
What if he's got it wrong?
或者他是在耍我们呢
Or he's playing with us?
辛克莱尔走进法庭 活蹦乱跳的
Sinclair walks into our courtroom, alive and well,
我们的声誉就没了 你应该懂的
and there goes the credibility. You know that.
不许犯错 不许走捷径
No mistakes, no shortcuts.
我们一定要做模范警♥察♥
We need to be good police.
彼得 我觉得不该
Peter, it doesn't feel right
给他这么好的待遇
giving him the blue ribbon treatment here.
在他交待期间 我们继续好吃好喝地对他
Whilst he's talking, we carry on treating him well.
明白了吗
Understood?
遵命 头儿
Yes, guv.
非得继续把卜丽普关在这吗
Is it necessary to still have Bleep here?
都两天了
It's been two days.
这事我们没办法啊
There's nothing we can do about that.
它是条老狗了 听起来害很难过
She's an old dog, sounds like she's in a lot of distress.
求你了 它又没犯错 不应该这样对它
Please, she's done nothing wrong. She doesn't deserve this.
我试试看吧
I'll see what I can do.
今早我们要晚点开始 尼尔森先生
We won't be starting until a bit later this morning, Mr Nilsen,
但杰先生想你也许饿了
but Mr Jay thought you might be hungry.
他还挺周到 谢谢你
That's kind of him, thank you.
还有件事 有报纸报道我的事吗
Another thing. Have there been any newspaper reports about me?
有一家报了
There was one, yes.
能给我一份吗
May I have a copy?
我会去要的
I'll ask.
-辛克莱尔很年轻啊 -嗯 刚过20岁
- Sinclair was young. - Aye, he'd just turned 20.
严重的性格问题
Severe personality problems.
嗑药
Drug abuse.
他应该几乎没有反抗吧
He really didn't stand a chance, did he?
先生们
Gentlemen.
恐怕看着不太舒服
Pretty grim viewing, I'm afraid.
你们可以看到 分尸
As you can see, the dissection
做得很有技术
has been done to a high level of skill.
看起来几乎
It was actually quite
很容易能看出各个部位
simple to decipher which parts go with which.
这些是最后的受害人的
Er, these are from the last victim.
但他的头已经被煮的无法辨认了
But his head has been boiled beyond all recognition.
我们能采集指纹吗
Can we fingerprint him?
最后这个绝对可以
This last one, absolutely.
其他的 恐怕不行了
The others, probably not.
腐烂太严重了
Too much decay.
你们想知道死因吗
Would you care to know the cause of death?
窒息
Strangulation.
他是被勒过 没错
Well, he was strangled, that's true.
但在解剖时
But in the autopsy,
我们发现他的肺里都是水
we discovered his lungs were filled with water,
所以死因是溺亡
so death was due to drowning.
他为什么没说这个
Why did he leave that out?
还有个情况
Er, there's something else.
化验表明他有乙型肝炎
Tests show he had Hepatitis B.
对注射海♥洛♥因♥的人来说很常见
Quite a common disease with needle-using heroin addicts,
但如果有警官碰触过这些尸块
but if any police officer has been in its vicinity,
那他们应该去注射疫苗
they'll have to have a vaccination, I'm afraid.
我的天
Oh, for fuck's sake.
谢谢你 大卫
Thank you, David.
右手拇指
大力通公♥司♥管道工的骇人发现
下水井谋杀案
是辛克莱尔
It's Sinclair.
丹尼斯·尼尔森 我指控你
Dennis Nilsen, I am charging you
将史蒂芬·辛克莱尔溺死
with the murder of Stephen Sinclair by drowning.
你现在要被带到梅尔罗斯大街
You will now be taken to Melrose Avenue,
你要指认焚烧其他
where you will identify the burn site
被害人的地点
of the other victims.
-你听明白了吗 -嗯
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
媒体在外边呢
The press are outside.
-哪家 -我想所有的都来了
- Who? - Everyone, I think.
我去看看发生了什么
I'll see what's happening.
你们先到后面去 我去跟他们说一下
I'll go and speak to them, whilst you head out the back.
不行 那里也有人
No. They're out there as well.
乔弗 把连帽衫拿来
Geoff, get the hood.
不 我没什么好遮掩的
No. I've got nothing to hide.
-尼尔森 -尼尔森看这里
- Nilsen! - Nilsen, over here!
你能看看镜头吗 尼尔森
Can you look at the camera, please, Nilsen?
尼尔森 看这里
Nilsen, look over here!
警探 这是怎么回事 说点什么吧
What are we looking at, Detective? Give us a quote!
周三早晨 警员们被召去一个地址
On Wednesday morning, officers were called to an address
去调查下水道里发现的可疑碎肉
to investigate suspicious fragments found in a drain.
经分♥析♥ 这是人的尸体碎块
Upon analysis, they were proved to be human
调查由此展开
and an investigation was opened.
我们现在以谋杀罪名正式起诉
We have now charged a man
这个名为丹尼斯·尼尔森的人
by the name of Dennis Nilsen with murder.
你觉得他涉嫌谋杀了多少人
How many people do you suspect him to have murdered?
我们现在暂不会披露被害者人数
We won't be revealing the number at this time.
你能否告诉我们他涉嫌谋杀的是什么性别的人吗
Can you at least say what gender he's suspected of killing?
男性
Men.
-尼尔森什么时候开始这项异常爱好 -五年前
- When did Nilsen start this unusual habit? - Five years.
但你们请注明一下"异常爱好"这个词
But can you make sure you attribute the term "Unusual habit"
并非我所说 而是威尔斯先生说的
to Mr Wells and not myself, please.
检察员 您能告诉我什么人才能连续杀人五年
Inspector, how can somebody kill for five years
而不被警♥察♥发现吗
without the police knowing?
我们会在这期间调查出这一点
We will be investigating that at the relevant time.
问答就到这里 谢谢大家
That's all, thank you.
检察员 你觉得你们让麦斯威山的居民失望了吗
Inspector, do you feel you let the people of Muswell Hill down?
再次回到这里感觉好奇怪
Ah, it's strange being back here.
是啊
Yeah.
我还记得这里的夏天
I remember summers here.
卜丽普还是小狗 到处乱跑
Bleep as a little puppy, running around.
-我们甚至有一块菜地 -你在哪里点火的
- We even had a vegetable patch... - Where did you have the bonfires?
如果我是你 我会从这里查起
I'd start here, if I were you.
好的 丹尼斯
OK, Dennis.
你现在将被带去赫恩山
You're now gonna be taken to Herne Hill,
整个拘押候审期间你都会被关在那里
where you'll stay whilst you're on remand.
不回警局吗
Not back to the station?
不 不回去
No, I'm afraid not.
走吧
OK, let's go.
我刚才问过几个威尔斯登的人
I just spoke to some of the boys from Willesden.
他们说据说尼尔森离开警局
So, they say rumour has it Nilsen left the police
是因为他被人看到在停尸间自♥慰♥
because he was caught masturbating in the morgue.
不会吧
No.
你也觉得恶心吧
Makes you uneasy, don't it?
所以 他说的话我们又能相信几分
How much we're relying on him to tell us the truth.
在合恩赛警局之外
It was here, outside Hornsey Police Station,
警♥察♥证实了丹尼斯·安德鲁·尼尔森
that police confirmed that Dennis Andrew Nilsen
已经因他犯下的多起谋杀案中的一起
has been charged with the first 'of what is said to be
遭到起诉
multiple murders.
周三早晨
On Wednesday morning,
警员们被召去一个地址
officers were called to an address...
能搭把手吗
Can you help me with this?
..下水道里发现的可疑碎肉
..suspicious fragments found in a drain.
布莱恩
Brian?
不好意思