Oh, sorry.
经分♥析♥ 这是人的尸体碎块
On analysis, they were proved to be human
调查由此展开
and an investigation was opened.
-发生了什么 -伦敦有一个多重谋杀犯
- What's happened? - Oh, it's a multiple killer in London.
..丹尼斯·尼尔森被指控谋杀
..Dennis Nilsen with murder.
据报道
It's being reported that he was caught
他在堵塞的下水道附近被抓
by the discovery of blocked drains
下水道里全是尸体碎块
that were filled with the remains of human flesh...
我去上班了
I have to go to work.
报道称 他的受害者都是男性
It is also being reported that his victims were men
均为被承诺可以与他发♥生♥关♥系♥
that Nilsen had lured back to his flat
而被他诱拐到住处的男性
on the sense of promised frivolity.
警♥察♥
-辛克莱尔先生 -怎么了
- Mr Sinclair? - Yes.
我是侦缉总督察彼得·杰
My name is Detective Chief Inspector Peter Jay.
你是史蒂芬·辛克莱尔的家长吗
Are you the parent of Stephen Sinclair?
在你开始说别的之前 警官
Before you say any more, officer,
史蒂芬早就不住这了
Stephen doesn't live here any more.
他偷我们的钱
He hasn't done since he started
满足他的小癖好后就被赶了出去
stealing from us to fund his habit.
我们都不知道此刻他在那里
We don't even know where he is at the moment.
辛克莱尔先生 我们可以进来吗
Mr Sinclair, can we come in?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?!
几天前 我们找到一具尸体
A few days ago, a body was found.
很抱歉告诉您 那具尸体被证实是史蒂芬
That body, I'm sorry to say, has now been confirmed as Stephen.
已经有人因为这桩谋杀被起诉了
A man has been charged in connection with his murder.
谋杀
His murder?
我很抱歉 我们现在还不能给您太多信息
I'm sorry to say, we can't give you much information at present,
但我们会尽快告诉你们
but we will as soon as we can.
在这期间 如果你们有任何需要
In the meantime, if there's anything that you need...
我能看看他吗
Can I see him?
辛克莱尔夫人 那恐怕不行
I'm afraid that's not possible, Mrs Sinclair.
但我们肯定要指认他是本人
But surely we need to identify him.
他已经被指认了
He's already been identified.
怎么指认的
But how?
有别人去看过他了吗
Has somebody come in to see him?
我想看看他
I want to see him.
-或许搞错了 -辛克莱尔夫人 那就是史蒂芬
- Maybe somebody's made a mistake. - Mrs Sinclair, it's Stephen.
我很抱歉 我很确定那就是他
I can't tell you how sorry I am to be sure of that.
但你不会想看见他的样子的
But you don't want to see him.
那样的他
Not like this.
我告诉过他会发生这种事
I told him something like this would happen.
但毒品改变了他 我们也无能为力
But that drug, it changed him and there was nothing we could do.
-对吗 亲爱的 -对
- Was there, love? - No.
不管我们多努力 他都不听我们的
He wouldn't listen to us, no matter how hard we tried.
他只把我们这里当做旅馆 银行
He just thought of us as a hotel, or a bank...
-或监狱 -别说了 尼尔
- or a prison. - Not now, Neil.
对不起
I'm sorry.
丹尼斯·安德鲁·尼尔森被控谋杀
布莱恩
Brian?
在
Yeah.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-有什么好文章吗 -没有
- Anything good? - Oh, no, not really.
都是些艳情故事
It's just all so salacious.
杀手的诗篇
他看上去就是普通人
He just looks so ordinary.
就像街上擦肩而过或在银行遇见的路人
Like someone you'd walk past in the street, or meet in a bank.
所以这案子才这么抓人眼球
You see, that's what makes the whole thing so intriguing.
这个看似正常 毫不起眼的公务员
This dichotomy between this seemingly normal,
和他犯下的罪行之间的巨大反差
unobtrusive civil servant and the nature of his crimes.
看起来很难捉摸
It just seems so hard to fathom.
有什么可捉摸的
What's there to fathom?
为什么我们大多数人的生活都是单向的
Well, what makes most of us go one way with our lives,
而其他人 像尼尔森 却往反方向走了这么远
and others, like Nilsen, go so far in the opposite direction?
也许因为他就是很邪恶
Probably because he's evil.
我要迟到了
I'm going to be late.
今晚见
See you tonight.
警方正在审问的这名男子
The man currently being questioned by police
丹尼斯·安德鲁·尼尔森被控谋杀
是一名37岁的公务员
is a 37-year-old civil servant,
安德鲁·尼尔森 同事们称他为丹斯
Andrew Nilsen, known to his colleagues at work as "Des".
就业中心
在过去的六个月中 他一直在这里
For the past six months, he's been working here
伦敦肯特镇人力服务委员会工作
at the Manpower Services Commission in London's Kentish Town.
人力服务委员会 就业服务处
据我了解 他曾是一名警♥察♥
I understand that he is also a former policeman,
他在70年代初当过一年警♥察♥
having been in the force for about a year in the early '70s.
可能把它抢走了
Probably robbed it.
如果我发现是你们中有人向他们告密说他当过警♥察♥
If I find out any of you tipped them off about him being ex-police,
我会亲自把他拖去该死的委员会
I'll personally drag you to the fucking committee myself!
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我们在封♥锁♥消♥息♥
We are in blackout,
这意味着你们不能在警局之外提起他的名字
that means you don't mention his name outside this station.
跟妻子 情人 酒吧里的朋友都不能提
Not to your wives, your mistresses, your friends down the pub.
明白吗
You understand?
这个人在我们的地盘上杀了四年的人
This man killed on our patch for four years.
我们要找到所有受害者的名字
We find every name,
并逐一对他进行起诉和定罪
and we charge and convict him with every single fucking one.
他逃不了
He gets away with nothing.
扔了它
Get rid.
进来
Come in.
这位先生是为尼尔森的事来的
This gentleman's here about Nilsen.
他想跟你谈谈 头
He wants to talk to you, Guv.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
What can I do for you?
丹尼斯·尼尔森曾试图杀了我
Dennis Nilsen tried to kill me.
你在哪里遇到他的
Where did you meet him?
一家酒吧 金狮酒吧
A pub. The Golden Lion.
在苏豪区 迪安街
Dean Street, Soho.
但我不是同性恋
But I'm... I'm not gay.
当然不是
No, of course.
他当时应该是跟他的一群朋友在一起
He was with a group of people, who I assume were his friends.
喝完最后一杯后 他说我们应该回他家继续喝
After last orders, he said we should go back to his for a drink.
我以为他是指我们所有人
I thought he meant all of us.
但最后只有我们两个人去了
But it was only the two of us that went.
我肯定是晕过去了 因为我醒来时
I must have passed out, because when I came to,
他用他的领带把我的脚绑在了一起
he'd tied my ankles together with his tie
还用我的领带勒我的脖子
and he was strangling me with mine.
我尽力挣扎 把他打倒在地
I managed to fight him off and get him to the ground.
然后他开始大叫
He then started screaming,
"把我的钱拿走 把我的钱拿走"
"Take my money! Take my money!"
好像是我袭击了他
Like I was the one attacking him.
抱歉 这是什么时候的事
Sorry, er, when was this?
三年前
Three years ago.
我早就把它抛在脑后 翻篇了
I'd put it to the back of my mind. Moved on.
我在报纸上看到他的脸时 一切都想起来了
Then when I saw his face in the newspaper, it all came back.
你当时为什么没有报♥警♥
Why didn't you go to the police at the time?
我当时马上报♥警♥了
I did. Straight away.
他们带我回到了那里 待了五分钟
They took me back there. They were there for five minutes.
跟尼尔森谈了谈
They spoke to Nilsen
然后相信了他的说法 这只是情侣吵架
and bought his story that it was a lovers' tiff.
他们不想插手这种事
It wasn't something they wanted to be around.
他们甚至为浪费他的时间而向他道歉
They even apologised to him for wasting his time
然后就送我走了
and sent me on my way.
好
OK, erm...
你必须从头到尾说一遍
You're just gonna have to go from the beginning.
不要遗漏任何细节
Leave nothing out.
伦敦警♥察♥厅请求协助
寻人启事
他给你写了多少封这样的信
So, how many of these has he written to you?
今天来的是第四封
Well, the fourth came today.
最后一页有首诗
And... and there's a poem in the last one.
"悲伤的生命 逝者的白骨
"Lives of sorrow, bones of the dead,
随着海水流向菲特富尔角"
given by the sea to Fitful Head."
挺感性的
It's so... sensitive.
没错