-抱歉这么晚叫你来 罗尼 -没事
- Sorry for the late call, Ronnie. - That's OK.
我想跟当事人单独谈谈 可以吗
I'd like a few minutes with my client, if it's possible?
我们要在那里面谈吗
We're doing it in there, are we?
我觉得这样大家都放心
I thought it'd be a bit more comfortable for everyone.
我是罗纳德·莫斯
I'm Ronald Moss...
今晚 两名警员进入了你的公♥寓♥
This evening, two police officers entered your flat.
他们发现了一名男子的残骸
There, they found the remains of a man.
你想解释一下吗
Do you want to explain that?
解释哪方面
In what context?
那些残骸怎么会在那里
How did it get there?
公♥寓♥的其他地方你们搜了吗
Have you searched the rest of the flat yet?
我们说话这会正在进行
We're in the process of that as we speak.
我卧室的茶叶箱里还有更多
You'll find more in the, er, tea chest in my bedroom,
还有浴室的收纳抽屉
and in the turned-up drawer in my bathroom.
七七八八 有三个人的残骸
All in all, the remains of three people.
你在车里的时候说还有更多
In the car, you said that there was more.
-我必须建议当事人 -梅尔罗斯大道195号♥N2
- I must advise my client... - 195 Melrose Avenue, N2.
你们在那能找到另外十二三个人的残骸
There, you'll find the remains of 12
时间得追溯到1978年了
or 13 people dating back to 1978.
我其实觉得松了一口气 终于说出来了
It's actually a relief to get this off my chest.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些人都是谁
Who do all these remains belong to?
-我得单独跟我的当事人... -没事
- I need a moment with my client... - It's OK. Er...
恐怕我不记得他们的名字了
I'm afraid I don't remember their names.
-一个都不记得 -我那时候也只是刚认识他们
- None of them? - Well, at the time, I'd only just met them.
你在哪认识他们的
Where did you meet them?
到处 酒吧 街上
All over. Bars, on the street.
有几个我其实只想请他们吃顿饭
Some, I just wanted to give a meal.
伦敦这地方有时候挺孤独的
London can be a lonely place sometimes.
友好的笑脸能让人温暖很久
A friendly face goes a long way.
所以他们都是无家可归的人
So, they were homeless?
有的是
Er... some.
通常都是因为吸毒
Because of the drugs, usually.
那可真是病 挺惨的 而且你懂的
It really is a disease, it's very sad. And, you know,
该死的政♥府♥没为他们提供任何帮助
this bloody government does nothing for them.
-他们都是男性吗 -嗯
- Were they all male? - Aye.
他们都多大年纪
How old were they?
有几个看起来比其他几个年轻一些
Well, some looked younger than others. Erm...
-抱歉 我没帮上什么忙 -不会 你做得很好
- Sorry, I'm not being very helpful. - No, you're doing fine.
你怎么杀他们
How did you kill them?
勒死的
I strangled them.
-这些凶案的发生地点在哪 -我家
- Where did these murders take place? - In my house.
具体来说 大部分是在我床上
Mostly in my bed, to be specific.
-所以他们是自愿跟你回家的 -对
- So, they came home with you willingly? - Yeah.
-他们都是同性恋者吗 -我好像没问过他们
- Were they all homosexual? - I don't remember asking them.
你是同性恋者吗 尼尔森先生
Are you homosexual, Mr Nilsen?
这个嘛 方便起见
Well, er... for the sake of convenience,
你就把我归为同性恋吧
you should probably class me as homosexual.
至于到底是不是 我也不确定
If that's actually true, I'm not so sure.
克兰利花♥园♥的三起谋杀是什么时候发生的
The three in Cranley Gardens, when did these murders take place?
最近一起是三周前
The most recent was three weeks ago.
其他两次嘛 去年什么时候吧
The others, last year sometime.
你把他们保存了一年
You kept them for a year?
-对 -碎尸之后
- Aye. - In pieces?
不 碎尸只是为了方便处理
No, no. The dissection's merely for disposal.
你也可以理解成大餐过后收拾残局的部分
It's the dirty platter after the feast, if you like.
梅尔罗斯那边因为正好在一楼
In Melrose, it was simple cos it was a ground floor flat,
所以地板下面有储存空间
so there was space under the floor boards for storage
而且清理的时候还有个花♥园♥可用
and sole access to a garden when a clearance was called for.
对 我记起来了 在梅尔罗斯
Yeah, no, I remember it, Melrose,
尸体越来越多的时候
when the bodies began to accumulate,
我就知道会有点麻烦
I knew there'd be a smell problem.
所以到了周末
So, at the weekend,
我会拆掉地板取出尸体
I'd take up the floorboards,
先喝个大醉 给自己鼓劲
I'd get blinding drunk, so I could face it,
然后铺上一层黑色塑料膜 就像垃圾袋一样
put down sort of black plastic, like a bin liner,
以免弄得太脏 然后再开始
for the mess, and then I'd start dissection
在厨房♥分尸
on the kitchen floor.
我查到如果在肚脐下开一个切口
I learnt if you make an incision just below the navel,
可以避开处理肋骨什么的
you can pretty much get to everything
就把肚子里的所有东西都掏出来
without having to deal with the rib cage and such.
但其实都是熟能生巧
But it was all trial and error.
你把他们都埋在了花♥园♥里吗
You buried them in the garden?
不 我把他们都烧了
No, I burnt them.
我用一块旧地毯把他们包起来
I'd wrap them in an old piece of carpet
然后再往上扔一个轮胎 掩饰味道
and throw a tyre on top, hide the smell.
肢解 或烧人脑袋
I took no pleasure in cutting up people,
或烧人身体对我而言毫无乐趣
or boiling heads, or burning bodies.
我那么做只是因为空间不够了 我不得不处理
I did it cos I had to, there was no more space.
你每次会在屋里存储多少具尸体
How many bodies did you have in the house at any one time?
我从来没有清点过库存
I never did a stock check.
看来你也没问过他们的名字的
Or ask their names, it seems.
是的 我是有点后悔
No, no, that I do regret.
我现在也想能知道他们的名字 就能告诉你们了
Yeah, I wish I could remember their names to tell you now.
真的
I really do.
我想问你
I have to ask...
你为什么要这么做
why did you do this?
我其实也不知道...
I don't really know. Erm...
我倒是希望你们能告诉我
I was rather hoping you could tell me that.
一个一个和我们详细说
Take us through them all, one by one.
第三个人
With number three,
是我在尤斯顿车站载回来的一个年轻人
he was a young-looking man I picked up at Euston Station.
我那天晚上喝多了 出去尿尿
I was out on the piss that night, drinking heavily.
第二天早上 他已经躺在地板上死了
Next morning, he was dead on the floor.
我记得一些碎片
I remember bits and pieces.
但我不记得有什么暴♥力♥行为了
I don't remember any violence at all.
在索火喝酒的时候 我跟一个苏格兰小伙子
Whilst drinking in Soho, I got into a conversation
聊了起来 第十一个是一个光头
with this Scottish guy... Number 11 was a skinhead type,
他脖子上有一个"切这里"的纹身
he had "cut here" tattooed on his neck.
他当时在吹自己很强 很硬
He was boasting about his toughness, about his hardness.
杀了他后 我直接去睡觉了
After killing him, I just went to bed.
太阳落山了 酒宴散了 人死了
End of day, end of drinking, end of person.
第12个是...
The 12th was a...
我还记得坐在他身上
I remember being sat on him...
"我的腿 我的腿动不了了"我就给他叫了救护车
"My legs, I can't move my legs." I called him an ambulance.
第14个 我给他做了蛋卷
Number 14, I made him an omelette,
他说他想吃点东西
he said he wanted something to eat.
他到底是被我杀的还是吃蛋卷吃死的
If it was the omelette that killed him or me,
我也不确定
I'm not so sure,
但是蛋卷应该不会在脖子上留下红印
but I don't suppose omelettes leave red marks on a neck,
对吧
do they?
你怎么看 老大
What do you think, guv?
我觉得我们记录了很多口供
I'm thinking there's a lot of words on those pages,
但是没有什么证据
but not a lot of concrete evidence.
你觉得他在撒谎吗
You think he's lying?
夸大数量吗 可能吧
About the amount? Possibly.
我不知道 老大 有点...
I dunno, guv. There's something...
我相信他
I believe him.
那我们就列出证人名单 起诉他
Well, let's get a victim's name and charge him.
好了 我该和苏格兰场汇报了
Right, I'd better update the yard.
合恩赛警局
丹尼斯·尼尔森
对 看上去惊讶点
That's it, look surprised.
很好
That's it.
头抬一点
Bring that up a bit.
这是干什么
What's this?
这是那个警探 杰 对吧
Er, this is the detective. Jay, right?
我是夏洛特·普罗克特
Charlotte Proctor.
你去找媒体了
You went to the press?
你当时看上去好像不相信我的样子
You seemed like you didn't believe me,
我总得告诉别人吧
so I had to tell someone.