你现在能确定找到的是人类残骸吗
Can you confirm the remains you found were human?
警探 你逮捕尼尔森先生了吗
Detective, have you arrested Mr Nilsen yet?
老大 我劝你别碰
Guv... I wouldn't, if I were you.
我们怎么会一点都不知道
How didn't we know?
我早上去的时候 发现有一个记者
When I got there this morning, there was a journo
跟昨天的那个水管工
a few doors down from Cranley Gardens
一起在克兰利花♥园♥几户外的地方
with the drain guy from yesterday.
他还真是猴急啊
That didn't take him long, did it?
好了 现在开始不得向媒体透露信息
Right, media blackout from now on, boys.
-一个字都不许吐露 明白吗 -是 老大
- They get nothing from us. Understood? - Yes, guv.
我们可不希望在起诉他前过早挑起民愤
Last thing we need is an early siege before we charge him.
其他搜查到什么地步了
Er, where are we at with everything else?
克里斯 你搜查他的办公室了吗
Chris, did you search his office?
-我们无权搜查 -什么意思
- We weren't allowed to. - What do you mean?
他的同事说他们无法相信
His colleagues said they couldn't believe
他会干出这种事 如果我们要搜查办公室
he would do anything like this, and if we wanted to search the office,
就必须要有搜查令
we'd need to get a warrant.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
带上我们在他公♥寓♥里搜出的一个包
Take down one of the bags we found in his flat,
也许能比搜查令还好用
maybe that would act as a warrant.
实验室还有什么消息吗
Anything else from the lab?
鲍恩确认了死因是被勒死的
Bowen's confirmed strangulation as the cause of death.
这么快
That was quick.
我们拿走的一块尸块
Well, one of the pieces we took down
上面有勒痕
had a ligature mark on it.
能不能确定什么人的身份
Has he been able to identify anyone?
还没有
No, not yet.
所以这些在他给我们名字之前都无关紧要
So all of this is irrelevant until he gives us a name.
-他以前是警♥察♥ -什么
- He used to be a policeman. - What?
-在哪 -伦敦警♥察♥厅
- Where? - With the Met.
威尔斯登 73年离职
Willesden. Left in '73.
-他为什么离职 -档案上没写
- Why did he leave? - Nothing on file.
他就不干了
He just left.
该死
Shit.
你在耍我们玩吗
Are you fucking with us?
-钱伯斯先生... -你是前警♥察♥
- Mr Chambers... - You're ex-police.
你昨晚没有说
You left that out last night.
我没有提是因为这和案子无关
I didn't mention it cos it's not relevant.
无关吗
Not relevant?
对 我当警♥察♥的时候还没这么做
No, I wasn't doing this while I was there,
所以无关
so it's not relevant.
至少现在是无关的
Not at the present time, anyhow.
我说谎对任何人都没有好处
It's in nobody's interest for me to lie.
-你为什么离职 -恐同
- Why did you leave? - Homophobia.
马上给我一个名字
A name. Right now.
尼尔森先生 你什么也不用说
Mr Nilsen, you don't have to say anything.
就像我昨天晚上对你说的
Like I said to you last night,
最后一个是苏格兰人
the last one was Scottish,
我们在讨论冬天苏格兰有多么烂
we were saying how shite Scotland is in the winter.
一个苏格兰的名字
A Scottish name.
史蒂芬 是史蒂芬
Stephen. It was Stephen.
史蒂芬什么
Stephen what?
对不起 我真记不得了
Oh, I'm sorry, I really don't remember.
我也觉得现在
I think now would be a good time
应该要暂停审问了
to pause the interview, anyway.
不 继续
No, let's keep going.
史蒂夫 帮我找出来
Steve, get me a list of
在苏格兰失踪名单里的所有史蒂芬
all Stephens reported missing from Scotland.
-名单会很长 头儿 -我们就知道这么多
- That's gonna be a pretty long list, guv. - That's all we got.
找吧
Do it.
我想帮助警官们
I want to help the officers
还有被牵扯进我的事的人
and the men caught up in my mess.
钱伯斯先生 我可以和我的当事人谈一下吗
Mr Chambers, may I have a minute with my client?
在我看来 辩护律师
As I see it, a solicitor is here
是来为我的合法权利提建议和指导的 对吗
to advise and facilitate my legal rights. Am I correct?
那你的建议
Then your advice
就应该是告诉警探所有的事
should've been to tell the detectives everything.
还是要有程序的 尼尔森先生
There's still a process, Mr Nilsen.
莫斯先生 我不再需要你了
Mr Moss, I won't be needing you any longer.
我不建议这样
I don't advise this.
不 这是我的最终决定 只有这样
No, it's my final decision. It's the only way
我们才能一次性把事情都说清楚
we're gonna get to the bottom of this mess, once and for all.
请吧
If you could.
请
Please?
钱伯斯先生
Mr Chambers.
罗尼
Ronnie.
我们继续吧
Shall we carry on?
我去牛津街车站的途中去了麦当劳
I was at McDonald's on the way to Oxford Street station.
他说他一整天都没吃东西了
He said he hadn't eaten all day.
我还能怎么说呢
I mean, what was I meant to say to that?
他是金发
Erm, he had blond hair...
有其他几个也是的
so did some of the others.
史蒂芬 金发 苏格兰人
Stephen, blond hair, Scottish...
我记不得他的姓了
I can't remember his second name.
慢慢来
Just take your time.
再带我们顺一遍吧
Take us through it again.
你回家了 然后发生什么了
You went home. What happened then?
我们喝酒 谈笑风生
We drank, we laughed.
我倒了两大杯朗姆酒加可乐
I poured two large glasses of rum and coke.
他说他不喜欢朗姆
He said he didn't like rum.
我说"你♥他♥妈♥又没付钱"
I said, "Well, you didn't bloody well pay for it, did you?"
对 他笑得很好看
Yeah. He had a nice laugh.
我提到了《汤米》 就是那张专辑《汤米》
I mentioned Tommy, you know the album, Tommy?
他说他从来没听过 所以我就开始放
He said he'd never heard it. So I put it on...
然后看着他闭上眼睛听音乐
And watched as he closed his eyes and listened to it.
我心想 你个幸运的家伙
I thought to myself, you lucky bugger,
第一次体会到这样的感觉
experiencing that for the first time.
对...
Yeah...
我从来没想过要... 伤害他
I entertained no thoughts of... harming him.
我只有对他未来的关心和喜爱
You know, I had nothing but concern and affection
还有同情他生活的痛苦
for his future and the... the pain of his life.
但你确实勒死了他
But you did strangle him.
那之后我注意到他的牛仔裤被尿湿了
Afterwards, I noticed that his jeans were soaked with urine.
我想给他洗干净 所以我把他衣服脱了
So, I wanted to wash him clean, so I took his clothes off.
然后
And, er...
我记得脱湿掉的紧身牛仔裤有点难度
I remember I had difficulty with his tight, wet jeans,
然后他就裸着坐在我的椅子上
but soon as he was sat there naked in my armchair.
而且他只有尿
And he'd only urinated.
他很明显几天没吃一顿饱的了
He obviously hadn't had a square meal in a few days.
他两个手腕都有很深的口子
He had deep cuts on both his wrists.
还没结疤
They were still open.
他肯定最近试图自杀过
So he must have recently tried to commit suicide.
我很小心地把他抱到卫生间
And I very gently carried him through to the bathroom,
给他身上抹上滑石粉 使他看着干净点
and put talc on him to make him look cleaner.
的确 他看着好极了
And he did, he looked magnificent.
他就像米开朗基罗的一件雕塑那样
He was like one of those Michelangelo sculptures.
我们需要名字
We need names.
我知道 我在尽力想呢
Mm. I know you do, and I'm trying.
但有些时间太久了
But some were a long time ago.
那就接着和我们说这最后一个吧
Then, stay with the last one.
-我说了史蒂芬 -这不够 你明白的
- I said Stephen. - It's not enough, you know that.
你看 你能记得那么多细节
I mean, you remember so many details,
那天晚上他一定在某个时候
there must have been a time in the evening
告诉了你他的全名
he told you his full name.
听着
Look.
我们就是要印证你所说的
All we want to do is corroborate your claims.
绝对是个苏格兰名字
It was definitely a Scottish name,
我们还开玩笑来着 叫...
We joked about that. It was...
好像是弗雷泽 要么是...
..Like Fraser, or...
史蒂芬... 辛克莱尔 姓这个
Stephen... Sinclair, it was.