Now that is completely mad.
天...
I mean...
他还真把你吃得死死的 是吧
He's really done a number on you, hasn't he?
你误会我了 杰警官
You mistake me, Mr Jay.
他不是我的朋友 我很清楚他是谁
He's not my friend. I know who he is.
是吗
Do you?
行吧 如果没别的事
Right, well, if there's nothing else...
听着 如果他能说服陪审团
Listen, if he can convince a jury
让他们相信他脑子不正常
that he was out of his mind somehow,
那他只会被判过失杀人
then he only gets manslaughter.
他会进精神病院 15年后他会被判定痊愈
He goes to a hospital and then in 15 years he's deemed cured,
然后他就又能回归社会了
and he's back out on the streets.
这对受害者和他们的家人来说公平吗
Is that justice for the victims and their families?
如果真成了那样
If that happens...
你良心过得去吗
..can you live with yourself?
反正我是不行
Because I know I can't.
我会把那些练习本送去警局
I'll drop the exercise books off at the station.
可我们找到了凶器
But we have a murder weapon.
一条领带系着打结的绳
A tie attached to a knotted rope.
在我看来够有预谋了
Seems pretty pre-emptive to me.
行吧 还有什么
OK, good. What else?
我们找到了达菲的刀组
We've got Duffey's knives.
尼尔森把它们丢在花♥园♥里 都锈了
Nilsen let them rust in his back garden
这样就不可能查到马丁头上
so they could never be traced back to Martyn.
这表明他清楚自己的恶行 所以在犯罪时是理智的
That shows knowledge of wrongdoing, therefore criminally sane.
这算人为联想
That's a stretch.
马斯特斯拿来的这些本子呢
What about these books from Masters?
里面肯定能查出什么
Surely there's got to be something in here.
漫画主角的悲剧
The tragedy of the monochrome man?
大部分都是无意义的碎碎念
I mean, most of it's rambling nonsense.
就算能帮上忙也是帮他辩护
They help the defence if anything.
那道格拉斯·斯图尔特呢
What about Douglas Stewart?
媒体会拿斯图尔特的遭遇大做文章的
The press'll have a field day with what happened to Stewart.
警♥察♥的颜面现在已经无关紧要了
Oh! Police embarrassment is hardly relevant now.
我们得用他
We have to use him.
还有什么
What else?
苏豪区那个事呢
What about the Soho Project?
什么事
What about it?
一个女人打过电♥话♥
A woman called.
她觉得自己的治疗小组里有个人可能是受害者
Thinks someone in her therapy group could be a possible victim...
但我当时以为我们不要继续找受害者了
but I thought we weren't looking for them any more.
好吧 史蒂夫和我会去跟进一下
OK, Steve and I will follow that up.
说完了吗
Is that our lot?
保罗·诺布斯在证词里说...
Paul Knobbs, in his statement, says...
抱歉我打了电♥话♥
Sorry to have called.
只是他一直反复做一个梦
It's just he's been having this recurring dream,
-但我觉得他是被袭击了 -好的
- but actually, I think he's been attacked. - OK.
希望我没有浪费你们的时间
I hope I'm not wasting your time.
我们能和他谈谈吗
Is it all right if we have a word with him?
别把他逼得太紧 好吗
Go easy on him, OK?
当然不会 他叫什么
Of course. What's his name?
卡尔
Carl.
好的
All right.
我在一个黑暗的房♥间里
I'm in a dark room.
我不知道那是哪里
I don't know where, and...
有音乐 但很平静
there's music but it's calm.
然后 有个男人出现了
And then... this man appears.
我看不见他的脸
And I can't see his face,
但他跟我靠得很近
but he's very close to me.
不过我不害怕 因为...我很暖和
But I'm not afraid, because... I'm warm.
我被睡袋之类的东西包裹着
I'm wrapped up in some kind of sleeping bag.
然后 忽然
And then, all of a sudden,
我感觉到有什么缠绕上我的脖子
I feel something around my neck...
掐紧我的喉咙 勒得我喘不过气
digging into my throat, and-and choking me.
我能听见他说 "别动"
And I can hear him saying, "Just stay still".
然后我就晕过去了
And then everything goes dark.
但过了一会儿 我感觉到...
But then, after a while, I feel...
有什么东西在我脸上
something on my face,
好像有条狗还是什么在舔我
like... sort of like a dog licking me or something.
你记得是什么品种的狗吗
Can you remember what breed?
不记得
No.
卡尔
Carl?
你见过这个男人吗
Have you seen this man?
-见过 在新闻里 -他叫丹尼斯·尼尔森
- Yeah, yeah, on the news. - His name is Dennis Nilsen.
他杀害了15名年轻男子 试图谋杀另外七名未遂
He killed 15 young men and attempted to kill seven others.
这些男子都被勒过
All of these men were strangled.
大部分是用领带或电♥话♥线
Mostly with a tie or a headphone cord.
但只有一名受害人 丹尼斯企图用睡袋闷死他
But one, he tried to kill with a sleeping bag.
不...
No...
因为我梦里那个男人一直叫我
cos the man in my dream keeps telling me
别被拉链束缚住了
not to get caught up in the zip.
丹尼斯还说弄醒他之前
He also said he attempted to drown him
他企图淹死他
before resuscitating him.
我从没跟任何人说过水的事
I've never told anyone about the water.
你记得关于水的细节吗
Do you remember the water?
记得
Yeah.
水很冷
It was cold water,
我被按在水里
and I was being held down.
在哪里 浴缸还是水槽
Where? In a bath or a sink?
我不明白 你是说...
I don't understand. Are you...
-你是说这一切真的发生过吗 -是的
- Are you telling me that this actually happened? - Yes.
我认为你是尼尔森谋杀未遂的受害人之一
I think you're one of Nilsen's attempted victims.
因为你跟我们说的这些细节
Because everything that you are telling us
和他告诉我们的吻合
aligns to what he told us.
你能想起你是在哪遇见他的吗
Can you remember where you met him
或是他住在哪里
or anything about where he lived?
-不能... -你说他提醒过你睡袋有问题
- Well, no... - You said he warned you about the sleeping bag.
-他具体是怎么说的 -我不知道
- What did he say exactly? - I don't know.
他提醒你拉链有问题
When he warned you about the zip,
说明他计划了很久才下手
it shows he was planning it way before he did it
所以我需要你说清楚 来
so I need you to be clear. Come on.
-努力回想一下 -我不想继续了
- Just try to remember. - I don't wanna do this any more.
听着 你必须坚持下去 我知道这很难
Look, you have to. I know this is tough,
-但我们需要所有细节 -督察
- but we need all the details. - Detective.
-快想想 -督察 他说他受不了了
- Just think. - Detective, he's told you he's had enough.
-我知道 但我只是想... -彼得
- I'm aware of that, but I'm-I'm just trying... - Peter.
我们不能叫他上庭
'We can't use him.
他被交叉盘问时会崩溃的
He won't survive cross-examination.
你也看到他刚才的样子 他们会击垮他的
You saw him in there. They'll destroy him.
我过几天再回来
I'll come back in a couple of days,
看能不能让他录一份口供
see if I can get a statement from him
我们可以在庭上念出来
and we can read that out in court,
如有需要
if we need to.
彼得
Peter...
我们掌握的信息已经够了
we have enough.
他都告诉我们尸体在哪了
He led us to the bodies, for fuck's sake.
今天是丹尼斯·尼尔森第一天上庭受审
For the first day of this, the trial of Dennis Nilsen,
这名毫不矫饰的公务员被指控的罪行
the unassuming civil servant who's charged with crimes
震惊全国 令人作呕
that have shocked and sickened the nation.
尼尔森被控六起谋杀和两起谋杀未遂
Nilsen is charged with six murders and two attempted murders.
最近被确认的第七名受害人格雷厄姆·埃伦
Details of a recently identified seventh victim, Graham Allen,
是海♥洛♥因♥成瘾者及轻罪犯
a heroin addict and petty criminal,
他不会被列入起诉书
will not be featured on the indictment.
和连环杀手做朋友有什么感觉
What's it like being friends with a serial killer?
和杀人犯相处是什么样的 马斯特斯
What's it like rubbing shoulders with a murderer, Masters?
和连环杀手做朋友有什么感觉
What's it like being friends with a serial killer?
史蒂夫
Steve.
-你好吗 -挺好
- You all right? - Good.
-昨晚睡得好吗 -不 我一向睡不好
- Sleep OK? - No. I never do.
他来了 布莱恩·马斯特斯
Oh, here he is. Brian Masters -
本世纪头号♥谋杀犯的传记作者