in particular, naked men.
你跟一个学生同居了吗 还是怎样
So, have you shacked up with a student, then, or what?
这个东西真的...令人♥大♥开眼界
This stuff is... it's mind-blowing.
说真的
Seriously.
露西 他们应该在汉顿学院教我们这个
Lucy, they should teach us this shit at Hendon.
所以你一直没给我回电♥话♥ 是吗
So, this is why you haven't been calling me back, then, is it?
萨迪
Sadie?
萨迪
Sadie.
你上一次看到阳光是什么时候了
When did you last see daylight?
小萨
Sade...!
小萨 等等我 姐
Sade...hold up, mate...!
等等我 等等我
Hold up... Hold up...!
你还好吧
You all right?
我没事
I'm good...!
我可跟不上你和你的大长腿 姐妹
I can't keep up with you and your long legs, man.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
你做这些研究是为了什么
What are you doing with all this research?
我们根据直觉做事
We do what we do based on instinct.
这不一样
This is different.
我必须要明白他为什么成了现在这样
I have to understand what makes him the way he is.
听着 斯塔格的母亲在他小时候就离开了 对吧
Listen to me, Stagg's mum left when he was a kid, right?
断绝的情感纽带
Severed bond.
所以你的确觉得斯塔格是个连环杀手 是吗
So you do think that Stagg's a serial killer, then?
没错 如果我不阻止他 他会成为连环杀手
Yeah, I think he will be if I don't stop him.
什么 就凭你吗 老姐
What, just you, mate, yeah?
不 不只是凭我
No, it's not just me.
还有派德尔 还有教授
There's Pedder, there's the professor.
他对凶手的侧写
His profile of the killer
精准入微 形容的完全就是斯塔格
is spot on and literally describes Stagg.
但你不觉得这些侧写有些笼统吗
But you don't think that these profiles are a bit vague?
对我而言听起来都一样
I mean, they all sound the same to me.
怪胎 白人 20多 独居或跟单亲父母住
Weirdo, white, in their 20s, lives alone or with a parent,
父母喜欢武术和低俗色情
who are into martial arts and hard-core porn.
-得了吧... -早上好 女士们
- Come on... - Morning, ladies!
怎么 你想要来玩玩是吗
What, do you want a bit of this, do you?
小萨
Sade.
你想就来吧 来吧 轻松轻松
Well, you can if you want. Go on, get it out.
事实上 你可以跟我们俩一起 如果你想
In fact, you can have both of us, if you like.
怎么 不够大是吗
Ah, is it not big enough?
-小萨 -走吧 那就滚开 走吧
- Sade. - Go on, walk off, then. Go on.
小萨
Sade.
走吧 我们回家吧 我累死了
Come on, mate, let's go home. I'm knackered.
走吧 姐
Come on, man.
走吧
Come on.
你没跟我说实话
You're not telling me the truth.
关于你去公地的具体时间
About the time that you were on the common.
看上去并不是两年前
It wasn't two years ago, that may seem.
你在7月15号♥见到了她 她认出你了
You saw her on July 15 and she recognised you.
我那天压根没见到瑞秋
I never saw Rachel that day.
你见到瑞秋了
You did see Rachel.
我那天没见过瑞秋
I did not see Rachel that day.
为什么
Why?
你为什么
Why did you?
是什么让你动手了
What was it that made you do it?
莉齐 莉齐
Lizzie, Lizzie...
嗨 科林
Hi, Colin...
-你好 -嗨 莉齐
- Hello. - Hi, Lizzie.
-你在干什么呢 -没干什么
- What are you up to? - Nothing much.
在给跟你提过的那位女士看猫
Just, uh, cat sitting for that lady I told you about.
-是吗 -那你呢
- Yeah. - What about you?
我在我的花♥园♥里
I've been in my garden.
我在摘水果 酿我的酒
I've just been picking fruit. You know, for my wine.
哪种酒
What sort?
红醋栗那种 你懂的
Redcurrants and that, you know.
我等不及想品尝了
I can't wait to taste it.
很烈吗
Is it strong?
那是什么声音
What's that?
-抱歉 你说什么 -那是什么...
- Sorry, what? - What's that...
我刚刚听到的背景音
..I just heard there in the back?
隔壁把收音机开得非常大声
They play the radio next door really loud.
你能...
Can you, erm...
你能过会给我打回来吗 科林
Can you give me a call back later, Colin?
好吧 那听起来就好像...
Yeah, that sounded like it was...
-好吗 -好吧 好的
- Yeah? - Uh, yeah, yeah. OK, yeah.
好
Ok.
好的 再见
OK, bye, bye, bye.
暂停
谋杀案那天你在那座山上
You were up on that hill the day of the murder.
不
No.
我想我见过她 瑞秋 在...在公地
I think I saw her, Rachel, on... on the common.
但我不确定 那是大约两年前的事了
But I'm not sure. It was about two years ago.
-你向她露阴了吗 -没有
- Did you expose yourself to her? - No.
-那天你没晒裸体日光浴吗 -没有
- It wasn't a nude sunbathing day? - No.
看上去并不是两年前
It wasn't two years ago, that may seem.
-更接近谋杀案发生的日子 对吗 -不是
- It was a lot closer to the murder that happened, wasn't it? - No.
就是两年前
It WAS two years ago.
她朝我笑了
She was smiling at me.
我觉得...
And I thought...
"这姑娘挺漂亮" 知道吗
"Nice looking girl." You know?
-不是两年前 对吗 科林 -不 是两年前
- It wasn't two years ago, was it, Colin? - Yes, it was.
你又去到那里了 对吗 你想再次遇见她
You came up there, didn't you? You wanted to bump into her again.
没错 我是想在那里看到她 是的
Yeah, I was hoping that I'd see her there, yeah.
你希望事情有所进展 对吗
You wanted to progress it, didn't you?
有两名目击者 他们记得非常清楚
I've got two witnesses who are certain in their minds
他们见到你的日期和时间
the dates and times that they saw you.
你当时想 "我来碰碰运气"
You thought, "I'll try my luck."
她朝我笑了
She smiled at me.
瑞秋那天怎么样
What was it about Rachel that day?
-我那天压根没见到瑞秋 -你见到瑞秋了
- I never saw Rachel that day. - You did see Rachel.
-我没有 -你有
- I did not. - You did.
我那天没见到瑞秋
I did not see Rachel that day.
我那天压根没见到瑞秋
I never saw Rachel that day.
你那天看到瑞秋了
You did see Rachel that day!
科林·斯塔格 号♥码36792
但我从没做过这事 我不是凶手
But I never did it. I'm not a killer.
-我绝不可能做那样的事 -哪样的
- I can never do anything like that. - Like what?
谋杀 强♥奸♥ 谋杀 我不可能做这种事
Murder. A raping, a murder. I couldn't do that!
倒带
但我从没做过这事 我不是凶手
But I never did it. I'm not a killer.
我绝不可能做那样的事
I can never do anything like that.
-哪样的 -谋杀 强♥奸♥ 谋杀
- Like what? - Murder. A raping, a murder.
我不可能做这种事
I couldn't do that!
暂停
很久以前我经历过一些事
There are things that happened to me a long time ago.
非常糟糕的事
Bad things.
而我只告诉过一个男人
And I've only ever told one man.
我说了以后 一切都变糟了
And when I did, it all went to shit.
我真的很想告诉你我经历过什么 科林
I really want to tell you what happened to me, Colin.
但我不能再承受一次...
But I can't go through that again...!
我不能
I can't...!
警监昨天就想要结果
The Commissioner wants results yesterday.
他以为我不想吗
And does he think that I don't?!
他不是那个
He's not the arsehole
每周打电♥话♥给瑞秋家人的混♥蛋♥
that has to call Rachel's family every week.
什么事
What?
基斯 伙计
Keith. Mate.
听说你们有卧底任务 你愿意发表下意见吗
Hear you've got a covert op running. You care to comment?
当然愿意
Yeah, sure.
你想上来我的办公室吗
You want to come up to my office?
你的消息不可靠
Your source is unreliable.
这么说你否认了
You deny it, then?
让我给你点建议
Let me offer you some advice.
任何不负责任的报道