Yeah, we could enjoy ourselves, you know?
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
我们必须先搬掉一些障碍
We just have to get a few hurdles out of the way first.
但我一定会认真考虑
But I'll definitely consider it.
别担心 如果你不对我先入为主 我也不会
Don't worry, I won't prejudge you if you don't prejudge me.
只是我之前从来没有
It's just nothing like this has ever really
遇到过这种情况 知道吗
happened to me before. You know?
没有人对我表示过兴趣 所以...
No-one's ever really shown interest, so...
我不会为任何事放弃你
..I'm not going to give that up for anything.
等你见到我你可能都不喜欢我呢
You might not even like me when you meet me.
你习惯了...
You know, you get so used to, uh...
不信任别人...
..Not trusting someone...
然后
..And then, uh...
为了保护自己你设了一堵墙
..You build up a wall to protect yourself.
然后 突然之间
And then, suddenly...
你认识了一个想信任的人
..You meet want someone you want to trust and...
很难丢弃从前设立的围墙
..It's difficult to let that barrier slip.
我理解
I know, yeah.
但我正在努力
But I'm getting there.
莉齐...
Lizzie...
什么
What?
我爱你
I love you.
我不会为任何事放弃你
I'm not going to give that up for anything.
等你见到我你可能都不喜欢我呢
You might not even like me when you meet me.
你习惯了...
You know, you get so used to, uh...
很难丢弃从前设立的围墙
It's difficult to let that barrier slip.
但我正在努力
But I'm getting there.
-莉齐... -什么
- Lizzie. - What?
我爱你
I love you.
很不错 对吧
It's pretty good, right?
科林·斯塔格爱上你了
So, Colin Stagg's in love with you?
奏效了 我赢得了他的信任
It worked. I won his trust.
如果他爱上了你 他会一直想着你
If he's in love with you, he'll be thinking about you all the time,
痴迷于你
obsessing about you.
很好 他越想我 就越有可能
Good! The more he wants me, the more likely
告诉我他做了什么
he is to tell me what he's done.
我们别忘了他对瑞秋做了什么
Let's not forget about what he did to Rachel.
你家人怎么样
How's your family?
什么
What?
你最近和他们联♥系♥过吗
Well, you checked in with them recently?
你最近和你老婆联♥系♥过吗
You checked in with your wife recently?
我在做我需要做的事 巴兹
I'm doing what I need to do, Baz.
就算别人不理解 但你应该理解
You of all people should understand that.
-我明白 -我有一个大好的机会
- Yeah, I do understand that. - I've got a real chance here.
去做到一些男人做不到的事
To do something none of the men could ever do.
即便他们能做 他们也没胆去做
They wouldn't have the balls for it, even if they could.
对 我明白
Yeah, I get that.
但我们得想清楚这会导向何方 萨迪
But we need to think about where it's heading, Sadie.
导向坦白
To a confession.
导向至关重要的物证
To material evidence.
导向没有女人会再被他杀害
To no more women being killed.
听着 派德尔和威克森受着苏格兰场那边的压力
Listen, Pedder and Wickerson are getting squeezed by the Yard
他们会一直催促你尽快行动
and they're going to keep pushing you.
所以我们需要对彼此坦诚 萨迪
So we need to be honest with each other, Sadie.
我需要知道你确实同意
I need to know you're really OK
做他们让你做的事
with what they're asking you to do
你也需要认真想想
and you need to think seriously about
你准备好走多远
how far you're prepared to go.
一路到底
All the fucking way.
干杯
Slainte.
房♥间里满是烛光和烟雾
The room was filled with candlelight and smoke,
所有人都在吟诵
and everyone was chanting.
气氛相当热烈
It was electric.
她躺在这个...
And she was laid out on this...
这个祭坛一样的东西上
..This kind of altar.
我看着她 她也看着我
And I was looking at her, and she was looking at me,
然后他把刀递给我
and then he handed me the knife.
于是我照他说的做了
And I did what he asked me to do.
我下手时 她脸上有一种神情
There was a look on her face when I did it.
我知道这羞于启齿 但是...
I know it's such an awful thing to say, but...
这的确是我一生中最伟大的时刻
..It really was the greatest moment in my entire life.
听起来是什么感觉
And what does it sound like?
当刀划过人的血肉时
When a knife cuts human flesh.
更多是一种感觉
It's more like how it feels.
就好像有一股力量沿着你的静脉流动
It's like this power coursing through your veins,
好像你获得了完全的掌控权
like you're in total control.
再跟我说一遍你做了什么
Tell me again what you did.
于是我拿起刀
So, I took the knife in my hand,
她静静地躺在那 赤身裸体
and she was just laying there naked.
你没在吃饭
You're not eating.
搞什么
Oh, what the fuck...
我做不到
I can't.
这对你而言必须要像对他一样稀松平常
It needs to be as normal for you as it is for him.
于是我拿起刀 她朝我笑了
And so I took the knife, and she was smiling at me.
她很希望我去做这件事
She was willing me to do it...
再来一遍 我不相信你
Start again. I don't believe you.
如果他那么想拥有控制权
If he wants to be in control so much,
我为什么不显得更顺从一点
why wouldn't I be more submissive?
他想要一个可以托付秘密的人
He wants someone he can trust with his secret.
这个撒旦邪教的事 我实在...
This whole Satanic cult thing, it's...
这是特意为了吸引
Is designed to specifically
杀害瑞秋·尼克尔的凶手所设计的
appeal to the killer of Rachel Nickell.
使他的幻想人性化
To humanise his fantasies.
来赢得他的信赖
To win his confidence.
别碰她
Don't touch her.
她现在做的一切都必须源于她的自♥由♥意志
Everything she does now must be of her own free will.
凯瑟琳 你明白你的未来是什么吗
You understand, Catherine, what your future is to be?
明白 我感到满足
Yes. And I am content.
-明白 我感到满足 -我感到满足
- Yes. And I am content. - And I am content.
明白
Yes.
我感到满足
And I am content.
我的主人是否对他的处♥女♥祭品感到满意
Is my master pleased with his virgin sacrifice?
你完全不知道这些人能做出什么事
You have no idea what these people are capable of.
你完全不知道这些人能做出什么事
You have no idea what these people are capable of.
他们与魔鬼直接交易
They deal directly with the devil.
他跟我说他必须要杀了她
He told me he had to kill her.
他们做了交易
They made a bargain.
他们做了交易
They made a bargain.
他有个酒窖
He had this sort of cellar
在地下室里
in his basement,
里面有蜡烛和祭坛
with candles and an altar,
还有一个大概是圣餐杯的东西
and what you'd call some sort of chalice?
如果我早知道她的血液将会最终流进这里
If I had known her blood would end up in there...
如果我早知道他会逼我喝下它
If I had known he'd make me drink it...
不
No!
你当时在公地上 不是吗
You were up that common, weren't you?
向女性下流地暴露你的下♥体♥
Indecently exposing yourself to women.
-谁在门口 -是我
- Hello? - Ey up, mate. It's me.
你要上来吗
Yeah, do you want to come up?
我在那边晒裸体日光浴
I was sunbathing naked there.
她说你朝她微笑
She says you smiled at her.
是她先朝我微笑的
She smiled at me first.
然后你张开了你的双腿
And then you opened your legs.
我去那里晒日光浴
I went up there to sunbathe.
给我两分钟
If you just give me two minutes.
那我去把水壶烧着
I'll pop the kettle on, then.
我只是需要把这最后一部分看完
I just need to finish the end of this.
她又不是非看不可
She didn't have to look.
女性享有走上公地不被猥亵
Women have got the right to walk on that common unmolested,
不用担心看见裸体的权利
without fear of seeing naked people,
尤其是裸体的男性