你已经进入了他的脑海
You're inside his head.
那可是最困难的部分
That's the hardest bit.
对 可他也无时无刻不在我的脑子里
Yeah, but he's in mine all the time.
无时无刻
All the time.
我受不了了 露西 真的
And I can't take it, Luce, I can't.
听着 听着
Listen, listen, listen.
你就差一点点了
You are so close.
你只需要取得他的供认
All you've got to do is get that confession
然后你就可以像个游子那样
and then you can live like a tramp
而且想睡哪个男人就睡谁
and fuck all your mates off all you want.
但你不会 因为你会一步登天
But you won't because you'll be flying high
因为你会成为一个传奇
because you'll be a fucking legend.
这里我来收拾干净
I'll get this cleaned up.
你穿上衣服 振作起来
Get dressed and get your shit together
因为你要把这案子结掉
because you're bringing this one home.
你要为我们大家把这案子结掉
You're bringing it home for all of us.
你理解我说的话吧 对吧
You know what I'm saying, don't you, girl?
嗯
Yeah.
把眼泪擦干
Dry your eyes.
我是现役警官
I'm a serving police officer.
为了本次行动 我的化名是莉齐·詹姆斯
For the purpose of this operation I'm known as Lizzie James.
今天是1993年6月23日
Today is 29 June 1993.
我拆了一盘录音带的密封包装
I broke the seal on a tape
并将它放进一台录音机 录音机秘密藏在我身上
and placed it in a tape recorder which is secreted on my person.
时间是上午11点半
The time is 11:30am,
它会被关上 直到稍后被重新打开
and it will be switched off until it is switched on again later.
"你好"
"Hiya."
"-你好 -你还好吗"
"- Hello. - You all right?"
"-这里很美 对吧 -对 很漂亮"
"- It's really nice here, isn't it? - Yeah, it's pretty."
"给你带了瓶葡萄酒"
"Got you a wine."
"-还行吗 -嗯 很好"
"- That all right? - Yeah, it is."
我一直想着她在温布尔登公地溜达
I've been thinking about her walking around on Wimbledon Common.
-嗯 -还有我一直想着他... 观察着她
- Yeah. - And I've been thinking about him just...watching her.
做出了他做的那些事
Doing the things that he did.
我努力去想象他
And I try and imagine him.
想起他真是让人兴奋
The thought of him is just so exciting.
我真希望是我♥干♥的
I wish it was me who done it.
"他很可能就是疯了"
"He probably just went crazy."
"如果你想想这件事 他..."
"You know, if you think about it, he..."
就突然攻击了她 对吧
..Just suddenly attacked her, right?
-他们告诉过你他用刀先刺了她哪里吗 -没有
- Did they ever tell you where he stabbed her first? - No.
我只知道...
All I know...
他刺了她...
..Is that he stabbed her...
49刀
..49 times.
她就像这样
She was like this.
她就这样躺在那
She was lying there like that.
她的头有点...
And her head was sort of...
-妈的 -"怎么了 垂在她身体一侧吗"
- Bloody hell. - "What, just lying on her side?"
你们听到了吗
Are you getting this?
然后她的头 对吧 就...
And then her head, right, was...
有点仰过去 就像这样
..Was sort of over like that.
知道吗
You know?
照片是从这边拍的
And then the photograph was taken from this end, you know?
还有她的手
Oh, and her hands...
她的手就像这样
Her hands were like this.
我想找个像杀死瑞秋凶手那样的人
I want someone like the man who killed Rachel.
我想要那个人
I want that man.
我清楚这样不对 我清楚世界上
You know, I know it's wrong and I know that everyone
所有的人都不会支持我
in the whole world wouldn't agree with me,
可我就是忍♥不住
but I just can't help it.
我现在无时无刻地想他
I just think about him all the time now.
我有这些幻想...
I have these fantasies that, um...
你就是杀死她的那个人
..That you're the man who did it.
也许吧 我也说不清 你想要告诉我
That perhaps, I don't know, you wanted to tell me
因为...你有你的原因
because...for your own reasons.
我想去那里
I want to go there.
我想要看看案发的地方 想让你指给我
I want to see where it happened, and I want you to show me.
我想让你就像他对待瑞秋那样对待我
I want you to treat me just like he treated Rachel.
我都想要
I want it all.
莉齐...
Lizzie...
但如果你不是那个人 科林
But if you're not that man, Colin,
而你没有做那些事
and you haven't done those things,
那你就永远无法满足我
then you will never be able to fulfil me.
永远都不行 科林 永远
You will never, Colin, never.
怎么 你想让我们一刀两断吗
What, do you want to call the whole thing off, then?
就因为我不像那个人 是吗
Because I'm not like that man, am I?
你每次摸我
You know what, every time you touch me,
你每次走近我 我都希望是他
every time you come close, I just want it to be him.
我知道你想要什么 但问题是
I know what you want, but the thing is,
我无法和那个人竞争
I can't compete with that man.
那么我是搞错了
Well, then, I've gotten it wrong.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别...
No...
他妈的
Fucking hell!
我和你 对吗
Me and you, eh?
她来了 她来了
Oh, here she is, here she is!
非常棒
So good.
你成功了 萨迪
You did it, Sadie.
我们抓住他了
We got him.
-他什么都没承认 -没有通过话语
- He didn't admit anything. - Not with words, no.
可他给你展示了她是怎么躺着的
But he showed you how she was lying,
她的双手 她的头的准确位置
the exact position of her hands, her head.
凭我给他看的照片 他不可能知道这些
He couldn't have seen that in the photo that I showed him.
只有凶手才会知道
Only the killer could know that.
这就是拼图游戏上缺失的那一块
This is the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle.
KP27
Kp27.
他就只看过那一张照片
That's the only photo that he ever saw.
你看不到她的双手 也看不到她的头
You can't see her hands, you can't see her head.
他怎么知道她躺着的姿势
How did he know the position she was lying in?
-那么我成功了 -对 你成功了
- So, I did it? - Yes, you did.
结束了
It's over.
《隔壁凶杀案》
《犯罪分类手册》
《米歇尔都记得》
科林·斯塔格
Colin Stagg.
你因1992年7月15日在温布尔登公地
I'm arresting you for the murder of Rachel Nickell
谋杀瑞秋·尼克尔而被逮捕
on Wimbledon Common on July the 15th, 1992.
你不必讲话 除非你希望
You don't have to say anything unless you wish to do so,
但你所说的任何话都可能作为证据
but anything you say may be given in evidence.
-你明白吗 -你开玩笑吧
- Do you understand? - You've got to be joking.
谁来照顾我的狗呢
Who's going to look after my dog?
谁来照顾我的狗呢
Who's going to look after my dog?
你成功了 哥们 干杯
You did it, mate, cheers!
先生们 先生们 听着 听着
Gents, gents, gents, listen up, listen up.
两件事 听着
A couple of things, look.
我知道
Look, I know, right,
你们大家为了能
how hard you've all worked
将瑞秋的凶手缉拿归案是多么辛苦
to get Rachel's killer into custody, yeah?
非常不容易 天啊 非常不容易
It hasn't been easy. God, it hasn't been easy.
但是我想我可以
But I think I speak for
代表大家这么说 是一位女性的
all of us when I say it was the hard work...
辛苦努力和勇气 才让我们拿到所需要的证据
..And courage of one woman that got us the evidence we needed.
谢谢你 莉齐·詹姆斯
Thank you, Lizzie James!
莉齐·詹姆斯
Lizzie James!
过来 过来
Come over here. Come on.
快过来
Come over here!
好吧
All right, OK.
别管它 不...
Leave it! No...
动手
Do it!