Oh, you lucky cow!
好好享受 伙计
Enjoy it, mate.
去干活吧 小婊砸 去吧
Get to work, you tramp. Go on.
那我呢
What about me?
别被强♥奸♥了
Don't get raped.
瑞秋谋杀案震惊全国
快点啊
Come on.
萨迪
Sadie.
这不是要引他上钩
This is not a trap.
这次行动的计划是让科林·斯塔格
This operation has been designed to allow Colin Stagg
要么证明自己与瑞秋‧尼克尔谋杀案有关
to either implicate himself in Rachel Nickell's murder
要么排除他的嫌疑
or eliminate himself from the inquiry.
如果他和凶手有同样的性癖
If he shares the same sexual deviancy as the murderer,
他就会暴露出来
he will reveal it.
我已经跟苏格兰场详尽报告了
I've been through every detail with the Yard
他们同意了
and they've agreed to it,
最上级也是 包含律师
right to the top, lawyers included.
你预计要花多久
How long do you think it's going to take?
建立友好关系大概需要二至六周
It should take between two to six weeks to establish a rapport,
一旦开始交流性幻想
and once the fantasy exchange has started,
剩下的部分大致还需要花两个月时间
you should have gone the rest of the way within two months.
如果到那时他还没有透露
What if he hasn't revealed any details
任何有关谋杀案的细节呢
about the murder by then?
那么他要么没有什么好隐藏的
Then he's either got nothing to hide
要么就打算永远闭口不谈了
or he is never going to reveal it.
重要的是 你绝不能曲解他的言语
The important thing is you must never put words in his mouth
或给他灌输某种思想
or ideas in his head.
你只能对他的暗示做出反应
You must only react to his cues.
在每个阶段 都必须要让斯塔格率先行动
Stagg must make the first move at every stage,
我们不知道事情会如何结束 萨迪
and we do not know where it will end, Sadie.
但它会以你写的信开头
But it starts with your letter
介绍你自己是特蕾西·海因斯的朋友
introducing yourself as Tracy Hines' friend.
我们希望你能和斯塔格
We're hoping that you'll build a relationship with Stagg
建立笔友关系 我们写信
as a pen pal - we'll write the letters
但内容会经教授的引导和批准
but the content will be guided and approved by the professor.
你需要把你的卧底背景记得滚瓜烂熟
You'll need to memorise your cover story to the finest detail -
童年经历 学校 家庭 朋友
childhood, school, family, friends.
没问题 这个我习惯了
Yep, I'm used to that.
你会扮演一个饱受困扰的年轻女性
You'll play the part of a disturbed young woman
有过一段黑暗的秘密 想要找一种特定的男性
with a dark secret in her past looking for a certain kind of man.
黑暗的秘密
Dark secret?
参加过撒旦邪教的经历
A history of involvement in a Satanic cult.
你要成为斯塔格的朋友 并且让他明白你...
You'll befriend Stagg and let it be known that you are...
思想开放
..open-minded.
你知道你和其他女人不同
You know you are different from other women
但你说不清为什么
but you can't explain why,
而且你想知道他是不是也有这种感觉
and you're trying to find out if he feels the same way.
特别重要的是
Critically,
你绝不能对瑞秋·尼克尔的谋杀案表现出任何兴趣
you must not express any interest in Rachel Nickell's murder.
如果斯塔格提到了 你就表现出一种
If Stagg mentions it, you will show a...
稍纵即逝的好奇 仅此而已
..a passing curiosity but no more.
只有当他提起瑞秋三次以后 你才能与他
You can only engage him after he's brought up Rachel...
进一步发展关系
..three times,
同时你绝不能在谈话中提起任何
and you must never introduce any violently aggressive
暴♥力♥性质或是施虐性质的性幻想
or sadistic fantasies into the conversation -
这两项必须要由斯塔格提出
these two must come from Stagg.
你明白这项任务
You did realise this was going to be
不只是单纯地写信吧
more than just writing letters, hm?
我想你找我来也不只是
Well, I didn't think you were just after me
为了我的书写技能 对吧
for my handwriting skills, did I?
"亲爱的科林 鉴于我们从未见面
"Dear Colin, I hope you're not offended by this intrusion,
希望这番冒昧打扰没有冒犯到你
"as we've never met before,
但我感觉我们已经相识数年
"but I feel like I have known you for years.
也许你还记得曾给一个
"You may remember writing
叫做特蕾西·海因斯的女人写过信
to a woman called Tracy Hines.
特蕾西是我的一名老友
"Tracy was an old friend of mine
前一阵子当我在她家作客时
"and a while ago when I stayed with her,
在她出门时 我读到了你给她写的一封信
"while she was out, I read a letter that you sent her.
我希望你还记得 因为这封信一直烙印在我脑中
"I hope you remember because this letter has been on my mind
让我大感兴趣
"and it interests me greatly.
我发现我自己时常想起你
"I find myself thinking of you a lot.
我非常希望能更多地了解你
"I would be very interested in getting to know you
并再一次给你写信
"and writing to you again."
另外 我的名字叫莉齐"
"PS, my name is Lizzie."
听着 我一周没洗澡
So I haven't washed in a week, right?
我朝一些衣服上撒尿 然后把它们放进塑料袋里
I pissed on some clothes, put them in some plastic bags,
简直臭不可闻
I mean, they stink.
我看起来糟透了 完全是个瘾君子的样子
I look horrendous, like proper crackhead vibes,
但我打入内部了
but I'm in there with them,
他们跟我计划的完全一样
I have them right where I want them
他也正准备把毒品卖♥♥给我
and he's about to sell me the gear.
然后他突然停下了 盯着我看
Then he just stops and stares at me.
我什么都想到了
Cos I've thought of everything, right,
鞋子 衣服 背景故事 一切
my shoes, my clothes, my legends, everything,
我觉得一切都准备到了
and I think it's perfect,
但他注意到了一个细节
but he has noticed one little thing.
一口好牙
Nice teeth.
没有瘾君子会有这么整洁的牙齿
No crackhead has teeth that clean.
就这样 一切都付诸东流了
And just like that, the whole lot was fucked.
所以我要检查所有细节
So I'm checking everything, every little detail,
我要是再犯那样的错误 就完蛋了
but I'll be fucked if I make another mistake like that again.
-准备好了吗 -开始吧
- So you ready? - Go.
-你多大了 -28
- How old are you? - 28.
-你的星座 -天蝎座
- What's your star sign? - Scorpio.
不错 你平时一般去哪玩
Good. Where do you go out?
-都柏林 -你跟谁一起住
- Dublin. - Who'd you live with?
我一个人住 我喜欢一个人呆着
I live alone. I like my own company.
你工作吗
Do you work?
-不 我帮别人外出时看猫 -你喜欢动物吗
- No. I'm cat sitting. - Do you like animals?
我超爱动物 特别是毛绒绒的可爱幼崽
I love animals, especially cute little fluffy ones.
-最喜欢的歌♥ -伊基·波普的《狂野儿童》
- Favourite song? - Real Wild Child, Iggy Pop.
-最怕的东西 -蜘蛛
- Biggest fear? - Spiders.
你希望找怎样的男人
What do you look for in a man?
露馅了
Snap.
你还得挖掘得更深一点
You've got to go deeper.
现在的套路有点太"金发蠢女人"了
And maybe it's a bit "dumb blonde"
毛绒绒小动物 还有蜘蛛恐惧症什么的
with the fluffy animals and arachnophobia.
瑞秋·尼克尔相当聪明
I mean, Rachel Nickell was proper smart.
她念了文法学校
She went to grammar school.
没错 但他并不知道这一点 对吧
Yeah, but he didn't know that, did he?
他又不是看见她 然后想
He didn't look at her and see like,
"我能看穿她在想什么" 是吗
"Oh, I'm into her brains," did he?
不 但如果他看新闻的话 他现在就知道了
No. But if he watches the news, he knows now.
我会创造一个感觉更像瑞秋的人物
I'd work a legend that feels a bit closer to Rachel.
扮演一个更聪明的人
Play her a bit smarter.
他们对这个人的判断没错 他会再开杀戮
They're right about this man - he's going to kill again.
这不是毒犯或什么猥亵犯 对吧
I mean, this isn't dealers or nonces, is it?
你是做杀害瑞秋‧尼克尔凶犯的诱饵
You're bait for Rachel Nickell's killer.
我知道我接的是什么任务
I know what I've signed up for.
-是吗 -是的
- Do you? - Yeah.
确定吗
Do you?
因为那是完全不同的世界 萨迪
Cos it's a different world, Sadie.
我们俩之前都没做过类似的工作
Neither of us have done a job like this before.
人人都在关注这个案件
Everyone and his dog's got his eyes on this one.
我所在乎的就是保证你的安全
All I care about is keeping you safe.
那我们最好再来一局 好吗
Then we'd better go again - shall we?
"亲爱的莉齐 非常感谢你的来信
"Dear Lizzie, thank you so much for your letter,
我读得津津有味
"which I read with great interest.
我觉得我们有很多相同之处
"I think we have a lot in common.
莉齐·詹姆斯 伦敦457号♥邮箱
我和我的狗白兰地过着平静的生活
"I live a quiet life with my dog, Brandy.
我们喜欢到当地的公园散步