好吧 你把钥匙丢在哪里了
All right, where did you lose your keys, then?
萨迪
Sadie.
你能不能...
Can you just...
别像管小孩一样管我 巴兹 行吗 我很好
..Stop babying me, Baz? Please. I'm fine. OK?
你知道教授坚信
You know the professor is convinced
他任何一天都可能继续杀人吗
that he's going spill any day now?
他就是我们要找的人 我确信无疑
He's our man, I am certain of it.
我只是...
I just...
我需要应付他 好吗 让他跨过边界
I need to handle him, OK? Push him over the edge.
让他跨过边界 什么意思
What do you mean, push him over the edge?
让他开口 你跟毒品贩子说晚上给他口
Get him to talk! You know, you promise the dealer a blowjob at
他们就会告诉你一切东西
the end of the night and they will tell you anything,
但他不一样 他...
but with him, it's different. It's like...
说不好 好像他迫不及待想把一切都告诉我
I don't know, it's like he's bursting to tell me everything
但他只是吓坏了不敢说
and he's just fucking scared.
好吗 我只是需要再逼一逼他
OK? I just need to back him into a corner.
你不能越过界
You need to stay the right side of the line.
这不只是关于你 萨迪
This isn't about you, Sadie.
你知道吗 我不知道你现在身处何方了
You know what? I don't know where you're at right now.
你知道我身处何方吗 巴兹
You know where I'm at, Baz?
我在做我的工作
Is that I'm trying to do my fucking job
而我不需要再听一个男人告诉我要怎么做
and I don't need yet another man telling me how to do it.
所有小队注意 I2正在靠近
All units, India 2 approaching.
五米 两米
Five metres. Two metres.
-你好 -你好
- Hiya. - Hello.
-抱歉 我来晚了吗 -没有
- Sorry, am I late? - No.
I1与I2已经碰面
India 1 and 2, contact made.
所有小队保持警惕
All units stay aware.
我不知道 我总觉得事情真♥相♥比你说的更多
I don't know. There must be more than what you've told me.
那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
我自己也只是个小孩
I was just a kid myself.
我努力忘记这件事 因为我感觉...
I tried to put it out of my mind because I felt...
我对此感到愧疚 你知道吗
..I felt bad about it. You know?
好吧 但是 你甚至都没有提 比如...
Yeah, but, like, you've not even said, like...
她尖叫了吗
Did she scream?
你...对她动手动脚了吗
Did you...touch her up?
当时警方进行大规模搜查了吗
Was there, like, a massive police hunt?
我把一切都告诉你了 科林
I have told you everything, Colin.
我不知道 总感觉你...不信任我
I don't know, it's like you don't...trust me.
就好像你只告诉了我一半故事
It's like you're only telling me half the story.
我需要你告诉我更多
I need you to tell me more.
我需要你打消我的疑虑
I need you to reassure me.
我和你的反应不一样 就是这样
I've reacted different to you. That's all.
我还能听到刀割开她皮肤的声音
I can still hear the sound of the knife going in.
我的回忆就是...
That's how...
这么生动形象
..Vivid my memory is.
来吧 斯塔格 说吧
Come on, Stagg. Come on.
说吧 说吧
Come on, come on.
你生活在对过去错误的愧疚中
You're living in the guilt of a mistake.
而我生活在对它的光荣之中
I'm living in the glory of it.
莉齐...
Lizzie...
I2离开现场
India 2 leaving scene.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
首要嫌疑犯终于发声了
我没有杀害瑞秋
操 糟了
Oh, shit.
我不是凶手
我认为所有生命都是神圣的
发生什么了
What's going on?
你是指报纸上的事吗
You mean in the papers?
没错
Yeah.
他们上周来敲我的们
Well, they came knocking on my door last week,
我就想不如从我的角度告诉他们
so I thought I'd just give them my side of the story.
我跟你说了很私人的事
I told you really personal things about me.
我知道 我没打算说你的事 不是吗
Yeah, I'm not going to say anything about you, am I?
壁炉上有一张我的照片
There is a picture of me on the fireplace.
他们问你"那个女孩是谁"时你怎么说的
What did you tell them when they said, "Who's that girl?"
不
No.
不 我完全没提到过你
No, I never mentioned you.
有人想严重伤害我
There are people that are going to do me serious harm.
我可能会离开很长一段时间 科林
I could go away for a very long time, Colin.
我没有谈到你
I didn't talk about you, though.
如果电视台的人给你一百万呢
What happens if the telly people offer you 1 million pounds?
他们不会给我这么多钱 对吧
They won't offer me that much, are they?
但如果他们给了呢 我还有什么安全保障
But what if they did? What security is that for me?
他们只对我有没有在公地做过那件事感兴趣
They're only interested if I did that thing on the common.
不 他们对我们两人的通信内容感兴趣
No, they're interested about what we write to each other.
如果他们跟踪你来见我呢
What if they follow you to meet me?
我在努力把一切事摆平 莉齐
I've got to try and get things fucking sorted out, Lizzie.
你知道 这只是因为现在距那起谋杀刚好一年
You know, it's only because it's a year since the murder.
我还以为我们能有所进展
I thought we were getting somewhere.
我在你身上看到了这么多特质
I saw so much in you.
我不会失去你吧 莉齐
I'm not going to lose you, am I, Lizzie?
敬畏北方
敬畏北方
教授认为这篇胡扯报道让科林成为了
The professor reckons this bullshit makes Colin a target
每个喜欢疯子的单身女性的香饽饽
for every psycho-loving lonely heart out there.
如果他得到了他想要的 那就没莉齐什么事了
If he gets what he wants, it's goodbye Lizzie.
其他女性可能被杀害
Another woman could be killed.
教授说对外宣传
The professor said external publicity
可能会影响到保密性
could influence disclosure.
他现在宣传够多了 是吧
Well, he's got himself publicity all right, hasn't he?
还白纸黑字上了封面
I mean, it's on the front bloody page in black-and-white!
首要嫌疑犯终于发声了
我没有杀害瑞秋
"我没有杀害瑞秋"
"I Didn't Murder Rachel."
他不会再找莉齐聊天了
This is going to stop him talking to Lizzie.
不会的
It won't.
因为我能做到
Because I can do it.
派德尔先生 我能做到 再给我安排一次会面
Mr Pedder, I can do it, just get me one more meeting
我就能得到我们需要的东西
and I will get what we need.
糟了
Ah, whoops!
就他妈说吧
Just fucking say it.
告诉我吧 直截了当地说
Just tell me! Just...straight out.
你为什么不肯说
Why won't you say it?
告诉我你干了这事
Just tell me that you did it.
告诉我你干了这事
Tell me that you did it.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我你干了这事
Just tell me that you did it.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
说吧
Just say it.
告诉我 是你干的
Just tell me, please, that you did it.
科林 说出来吧 是你干的
Colin, just say that you did it.
我需要喝水
I need water.
莉齐需要喝水
Lizzie need water.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
萨迪
Sadie?
萨迪
Sadie?
你把钥匙还插在门上
You left your key in the door, mate.
糟了 你在流血
Shit, you're bleeding.
没事 真的 我只是跟玻璃杯打了一架
Oh, it's fine, honestly. I just had a fight with a glass.
这是什么情况
What is all this?
我正忙着抓
I'm busy trying to catch
国内最危险的凶手 不是吗
the country's most dangerous killer, amn't I?
怎么了 姐妹
What's going on, mate?
我没法让他开口
I can't crack him.
你知道当你深深地沉浸在一次行动中
You know when you're embedded deep into an op
然后你开始解读你的目标
and you start to read your target, right?
你知道怎么跟他们周♥旋♥ 下一步怎么进行
You know how to play them, where to go next?
而跟他...
With him, it's...
我没法让他去我想让他去的地方
It's like I can't get him to that place.
我做不到
I can't do it.
能 你当然能
Yes, you fucking can.