Yeah, go on, then.
我不能待太长时间
So, I can't really stay long,
不管是什么事 你能长话短说吗
so whatever this is, can you just make it quick?
长话短说
Make it quick?
你和一名凶手共进午餐
You had lunch with a killer
你不认为我们该谈谈这事吗
and you don't think we should talk about it?
很顺利
Well, it went well.
大家都很开心 就这样
Everyone's pleased. End of.
这件事究竟要继续多长时间
How long's this going to go on for, anyway?
布里顿说他在交流性幻想后
Britton said he'll have a confession
两个月内就会认罪
within two months of exchanging fantasies.
我已经给了两倍的时间了
I make it twice that already.
是的 但这不是什么测试购买♥♥ 巴兹
Yeah, and this isn't some sort of a test purchase, Baz.
你以前从没做过这样的事
You've never done anything like this before.
从没有人做过这样的事
No-one has ever done anything like this before.
你觉得我自己无法应对
You think I can't handle myself.
我觉得他大约
I think it took him about
用了40秒在公地杀害了瑞秋
40 seconds to kill Rachel in the common.
是啊 而我在试图阻止他再犯下罪案
Yeah, and I'm trying to stop him from doing it again.
你是一个连环杀手的诱饵
You're bait for a serial killer.
或许特遣十队选中你
Maybe SO-10 chose you
是因为你是这个任务的最佳人选
cos you're the best for the job.
也或许他们选择你 是因为你长得像瑞秋·尼克尔
Or maybe they chose you cos you look like Rachel Nickell.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
甚至用不了两秒钟 对吗
Wasn't even two seconds, was it?
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
我只是在试着保证你的安全 萨迪
I'm just trying to keep you safe, Sadie.
你好
Hello.
你好 莉齐
Hello, Lizzie.
我很想你
I've been thinking about you a lot.
是吗
Have you?
我猜你有些被我昨天说的话吓到了
I bet you're a bit stunned by what I said yesterday.
是的
Well, yeah.
但过去的事已经过去了
But what's passed has passed.
对 但我还得带着这些回忆活下去 科林
Yeah, but I have to live with it, Colin.
我懂 我懂
I know that, yeah.
就像你说的...
And, like you said...
你想被满足...
..You wanna be fulfilled...
用...用那种特殊的方式
..In the...that special way.
我想和你交往 莉齐
I want a relationship with you, Lizzie,
就是这样
that's the thing.
但如果你不能给我我想要的 那就没有意义
Yeah, but there's no point if you can't give me what I want.
不存在的东西就是不存在
If it's not there, it's not there.
我一直以为你信里有不一样的东西
I always thought that there was something in your letters.
你知道的 对我暗示
Indications to me, you know,
曾经发生过的事情
that...something that happened before.
当我们在一起的时候
When we're together,
如果你希望我对你做些什么 或和你一起
if you wanted me to do something to you, or with you,
来让你快乐...
you know, to make you happy...
不 那不是我想要的 我想和一个
No, that's not what I want. I want to be with someone
有过类似经验的人在一起
who's had some experience,
某个像我这样 或做过类似的事情
who's like me, or done something similar.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I know.
我只是觉得不止如此
I just thought there was something more.
我以为你是那样的人
I thought you had something.
-莉齐... -再见 科林
- Lizzie... - Goodbye, Colin.
喂
Hello.
喂 莉齐
Hello, Lizzie.
我得坦白一件事
I've got a confession to make.
是...莉齐 你说得没错
The thing is, Lizzie, you were right about me.
我做过一些事
I have done something.
我不能说 是因为...
I couldn't say anything because...
在我看来 我要是把做过的事告诉别人
..The way I saw it, if I told anybody what I did,
警♥察♥会再次逮捕我
the police would arrest me again.
为什么
For what?
是...是什么事
What... What was it?
是我12岁的时候 我和我堂兄做的事
It was something me and my cousin done when I was 12.
你做了什么 是什么事
What did you do? What was it?
这涉及到一个小女孩
It involved a little girl.
并不像你做的事那么糟糕
It wasn't as messy as the thing you've done,
但却有同样的结果
but it had the same result.
我们周四在一起的时候
When we were together on Thursday
你描述了你有的情绪
and you described the feelings that you had,
这引起了我的共鸣 你知道吗
it hit a chord with me, you know?
那个小女孩怎么了
What happened to the little girl?
不太好 你明白吗
It wasn't very nice. You know?
事情失控了
It got out of hand.
你不能说吗
Can you not say?
好吧...
Well...
我们开房♥车去度假
We were on a caravan holiday
在新森林
in the New Forest.
我和我堂兄 我们当时四处闲逛 然后...
Me and me cousin, we was just mucking about and...
...然后当我们发现这个...那个小男孩
..And when we noticed that this...this little boy
和小女孩坐在森林的边界
and little girl was sitting at the edge of the woods.
我们把小女孩带到森林里 最后...
And we took the little girl into the forest and ended up...
我们最后把她杀了
..We ended up killing her.
重点是 当我们掐她脖子的时候
The thing is, when we were actually strangling her...
我们完全体会到了你所描述的那种感觉
..We felt exactly the same feelings that you described.
一切都在嗡嗡作响 我们在漂浮着
Everything was buzzing, you know? We were just floating.
我周四就想告诉你 但是我...
And I wanted to tell you on Thursday, but I...
我只是不相信任何人 你明白吗
..I just can't trust anybody. You know?
嗯 我明白你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
但你说你感觉我过去做过一些什么...
But you said you had an idea that I did something in my past...
你说得没错
..And you were right.
然后我们把那个小女孩带进森林
Then we took the little girl into the forest
最后我们...
and we ended up...
我们把她杀了
..We ended up killing her.
重点是 当我们掐她脖子的时候
The thing is, when we was actually strangling her,
我们完全体会到了你所描述的那种感觉
we felt exactly the same feelings that you described.
一切都在嗡嗡作响...
Everything was buzzing...
我觉得是他在撒谎
I think he's making it up.
我和汉普郡刑事调查部联♥系♥过了
I spoke to Hampshire CID.
没有与他描述相符的谋杀案
There's no match for the murder he described.
他肯定是编的
He's definitely making it up.
有可能他把瑞秋
It's possible he's woven
谋杀案的细节编进了这个故事里
details of Rachel's murder into this story.
瑞秋的家人需要答案
Rachel's family need answers.
-我认为莉齐应该和斯塔格再见一面 -我同意
- And I think Lizzie should meet Stagg again. - I agree.
越快越好
The sooner, the better.
问问他在他杀害这个小女孩的时候是什么感受
Ask him how he felt when he killed this little girl.
让他看到你需要知道
Make him see that you need to know if his experience
他在新森林的感受是否和你的一致
in the New Forest really does parallel yours.
但如果他认为莉齐会对
But if he thinks Lizzie's going to be
他新森林的故事满意了
satisfied with this New Forest story,
他为什么会坦白有关瑞秋的事呢
why would he open up about Rachel?
这是你让他习惯于
This is your opportunity
跟你描述细节的好机会
to get him used to giving you the details.
这样的话 当你问他有关瑞秋的事时...
That way, when you ask him about Rachel...
他不会对你所问的细节程度而起疑
..He won't be surprised by the level to detail you require.
河畔咖啡厅
你起得真早
You're up early.
我出门晚了
I'm out late.
我是吉姆
Jim.
莉齐
Lizzie.
莉齐 像你这样的好女孩
So, Lizzie, what's a nice girl like you
凌晨三点在这样的鬼地方干什么
doing in a shithole like this at three in the morning?
你为什么认为我是个好女孩
What makes you think I'm a nice girl?
我的货车后车厢有个床垫
There's a mattress in the back of my lorry
我偶尔会在那里睡觉
where I sleep sometimes.
你好
Hello.
-你上次吃饭是什么时候了 -真美味
- When did you last eat? - Oh, that's good.