本剧根据真实事件以及详实的调查和访谈改编
部分场景和人物为戏剧效果而创作
萨迪·伯恩这一角色基于
化名为"莉齐·詹姆斯"的真实卧底警♥察♥创作
基于法律原因 人物姓名和某些个性属于虚构
瞒骗
第四集 本剧终
录音
我们之前谈话时
When we talked before,
审讯录音
我只给你看了一张照片 对吧
I only showed you one photograph, didn't I?
就是这张照片
This photograph.
无可奉告
No comment.
你没法看到瑞秋的伤
You can't see Rachel's injuries.
对吗
Can you?
无可奉告
No comment.
你怎么知道瑞秋的伤情
So, how did you get knowledge of Rachel's injuries?
无可奉告
No comment.
你怎么知道她的手在那个
How did you know that her hands were in that...
特定的位置
...particular position?
无可奉告
No comment.
你怎么知道这个
How could you know that
除非你在现场看见过瑞秋
unless you'd been there and seen Rachel?
无可奉告
No comment.
你不可能知道这些细节 对吗 科林
You couldn't possibly know these details, could you, Colin?
无可奉告
No comment.
你认识一个叫莉齐·詹姆斯的女人吗
Do you know a woman called Lizzie James?
无可奉告
No comment.
你认识莉齐·詹姆斯 对吗 科林
You do know Lizzie James, don't you, Colin?
还记得我们第一次见面
Do you remember the first time we met...
你给了我一封信吗
...and you handed me an envelope?
在那封信里
And in that letter,
你提到了一个有关刀的幻想
you enclosed a fantasy where you talked about knives.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
无可奉告
No comment.
*她从我身边走开*
*She stepped away from me*
*她穿过集市*
*And she moved through the fair*
*我深情地看着她*
*And fondly I watched her*
*走来走去*
*Move here and move there*
*她回家了*
*And she went her way homeward*
*当星星开始闪烁*
*With one star awake*
*如同夜色中天鹅*
*As the swans in the evening*
*越过湖面*
*Move over the lake.*
"一个男人走向你 拿出绳子和一把刀"
"A man goes over to you and produces some string and a knife."
这是你写的 对吗
You wrote that, didn't you?
因为直到现在
Cos up until this point,
我从未提到过有关刀的幻想
I have never mentioned a fantasy...with a knife.
*人们歌♥唱*
*The people were singing*
*她穿过集市*
*And she moved through the fair*
*我深情地看着她*
*And fondly I watched her*
*走来走去*
*Move here and move there*
你在幻想中写的 和在瑞秋身上发生的
There are similarities between what you wrote in that fantasy
有相似之处 对吗
and what happened to Rachel, aren't there?
无可奉告
No comment.
你捅了她吗
Did you stab her?
你杀了瑞秋吗
Did you kill Rachel?
你告诉我警方曾给你
You told me that the police had shown you
看过一张瑞秋·尼克尔
a photograph of Rachel Nickell's body
被谋杀时的尸体照片 你还记得吗
at the time when she was murdered. Do you remember that?
事实上 你躺在那个位置
And you, in fact, lay in the position,
像婴儿一样躺着
you lay down like a baby.
就像这样 对吗 你当时
Like this, wasn't it? You were, erm...
蜷着 手像这样放
...curled, and you had your hands like this.
你告诉我
And you told me that
她的头像这样微微向后仰
she had her head tilted slightly back like this.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
无可奉告
No comment.
你有什么想对我说的吗 科林
Is there anything that you want to say to me, Colin?
什么都没有吗
Anything at all?
别碰它
Leave it.
别碰它
Leave it!
我没病
Not ill.
没有
No.
我不害怕
Not frightened, me.
动手
Do it!
好吧
Ok.
行
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
科林·弗朗西斯·斯塔格 你被控
Colin Francis Stagg, you are charged that,
于1992年7月15日 在温布尔登公地
on July 15th, 1992, on Wimbledon Common,
谋杀了瑞秋·尼克尔
you murdered Richard Nickell.
太好了 真太好了
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
女警"诱捕"杀害瑞秋的凶手
她成为了杀人嫌犯的女友
强♥奸♥犯
Nonce!
她朝我笑了 很希望我这么做
She's smiling at me, willing me to do it.
我拿着杯子 装满她的血
And I got the cup, and I filled it with her blood,
然后每个人都喝了
and we drank it.
-我手里拿着刀 -她在那里
- I took the knife in my hand. - There she is.
-然后我划破她的喉咙 -莉齐·詹姆斯
- And then I slit her throat. - Lizzie James.
我依然能听到
I can still hear...
...不是要你说出所有秘密
...not asking you to tell me all you secrets.
我把所有信任都寄托在你身上了
I am placing all my trust in you.
走开
Go away.
行 好吧 明天
OK, yeah, tomorrow.
感谢你把他安全带到这里 基斯
Cheers for getting him here in one piece, Keith.
我是米奇·班克斯
Er, Mickey Banks.
-很高兴见到你 班克斯先生 -我也一样
- It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Banks. - Likewise.
我们非常需要你的专业知识
We really need your expertise.
如果不反对 我留下来
I'll stick around if there's no objections.
看他处理这个案子会很有趣
It'd be fascinating to watch him process the case.
教授
Professor...
她看起来非常像瑞秋·尼克尔 对吗 长官
She looks very similar to Rachel Nickell, doesn't she, sir?
但我们没像你的案子那样被大肆报道
But we're not getting the press that you got.
只有负面信息
Only the negative sort.
单身母亲 市政公♥寓♥
Single mum, council flat,
贫民区
wrong side of the tracks.
但这不是报纸的卖♥♥点 对吗
But that doesn't sell papers, does it?
没错
No.
我想不是
I guess not.
很奇怪
It's weird.
我
I, uh...
我一直看到他
...I keep seeing him.
斯塔格
Stagg.
我不知道 就好像我没法
I don't know, it's like I can't...
忘了他
...close the door on him.
听着
Look...
听着 他们要求你做了很多
Look, they've asked a lot of you.
知道吗
You know?
是的
Yeah.
他们还会想要更多
And they're going to want more.
这场
This...
这场审判会很庞大
...this trial's going to be huge.
你必须再次面对斯塔格
You're going to need to face Stagg again.
也许这就是为什么你没法忘了他
Maybe that's why you can't get him out of your head.
这很正常
It's perfectly normal.
是的
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
是什么样的情形
So, what was it like?
你看过
Have you ever seen the photo
被开膛手杰克杀害的玛莉·珍·凯莉的照片吗
of the Jack The Ripper victim, Mary Jane Kelly?
嗯
Yeah.
这里没什么能联♥系♥到...
There's nothing that links the, um...
瑞秋谋杀案的凶手吗
..The killer with Rachel's murder?
没有
Nothing.
你确定吗