Any irresponsible reporting
会被视为带有偏见
will be viewed with a very jaundiced eye.
所以你可以滚了
So you can fuck off.
然后告诉你的线人 等我找出他是谁
And tell your source when I find out who he is,
他就需要把轮椅了
he'll need a wheelchair.
我能引用你这句话吗
Can I quote you on that?
放弃一个这样的报答
It wouldn't be in the public interest for me
对我来说不符合公众利益
to just walk away from a story like this.
你要是不放弃的话...
Well, if you don't...
你就哪儿也去不了了
..You won't be walking anywhere.
伙计
Mate.
萨迪
Sadie.
你在逗我吧 你是说记者知道我了
You've got to be kidding! So the press know about me?
这是怎么回事
How did that happen?
听着 我暂时拖住了他
Look, I've held him off for now.
好吗 但如果这事上了报纸 行动就完蛋了
All right? But if this goes to print, the op's fucked.
我们得比我期望得更快推进了
We need to move things on a bit faster than I would have liked.
怎么推进
Move them on how?
已经获得批准了 萨迪
It's been approved already, Sadie.
-苏格兰场今早签了这个 -是吗
- The Yard signed off on it this morning. - Did they?
他们同意了什么
What did they sign off on?
我们需要你去...
We need you to go and...
去见斯塔格
..To go and meet Stagg.
很好
Good.
为什么我总是最后一个得知
Why am I always the last to know?
科林 我亲爱的 你让我疯狂
Colin, my darling, you are driving me mad.
我喜欢你的特殊信件
And I love your special letters.
跟我说些会让我陷入疯狂的事情
Tell me something that will really send me crazy.
我情不自禁想着你正在极力忍♥耐
I can't help thinking you are showing great restraint.
当我感到你就要爆发时 你还控制着
You are showing control when I feel like you're bursting.
我想让你爆发
I want you to burst.
我想你感到无所不能 势不可挡
I want you to feel all-powerful and overwhelming
让我完全臣服在你的力量之下
so that I'm completely in your power.
停下
Stop!
该死
Fucking hell.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit!
萨迪
Sadie!
萨迪
Sadie!
你能等我十分钟吗
Can you give me like ten minutes?
该死 你这个蠢货
Fuck sake, you twat.
她在搞什么
What's she playing at?
-她马上下来 -信誉岌岌可危啊 基斯
- She's coming. - There's reputation's on the line here, Keith.
尤其是你和我的
Not least yours and mine.
这里的夏天很漂亮
It's lovely here in the summertime.
这里的夏天很漂亮
It's lovely here in the summertime.
这里的夏天很漂亮
It's lovely here in the summertime.
这里很漂亮
It's lovely here.
你能坐在躺椅上喂鸭子
You can sit on the deckchairs and feed the ducks.
这里的夏天很漂亮
It's lovely here in the summertime.
你能坐在躺椅上喂鸭子
You can sit on the deckchairs and feed the ducks.
伊丽莎白·詹姆斯小姐诚
挚邀请科林·斯塔格先生
5月20日下午2点去海德公园
为了庆祝我的生日
一定要来
我一直很想和别人分享我的秘密
There's secrets about me I long to share with someone.
这是我所拥有最珍贵的东西
This is the most valuable thing I own,
不是因为价格昂贵
not in terms of price,
而是因为承载了回忆和梦想
but memories and dreams.
我很小时就拥有它了
I've owned it since I was a young girl.
是特别的人送给我的
It was given to me by special people.
这是打开我心窗的钥匙
This is the key that unlocks me.
我觉得你和我有同样的经历
I think you've experienced the same things as me.
我想我们是一样的
I think we're the same.
我想你知道我所做过的事
I want you to know about the things I've done.
我一直等着见你
I've been waiting to meet you.
是命运让我们遇见 科林
It's fate all coming together for us, Colin.
我们只需要跨越最后一道障碍
We've only got to overcome one last hurdle.
我迫不及待了
I can hardly wait.
回见 乖孩子
See you later, boy.
该死
Fuck.
好了 女士们先生们 如果大家都清楚
All right, ladies and gents, let's move out
各自的任务 我们就出去吧
if everyone knows what they're doing.
走之前先解个手 在一号♥地点见
Take a piss before you go. See you at location one.
请各位保持高度警惕 谢谢大家
Be hypervigilant, please. Thank you.
你知道信♥号♥♥是什么吗
You know the signal?
-抱歉 你说什么 -信♥号♥♥
- Sorry, what? - The signal?
如果你遇到麻烦
If you're in trouble?
知道
Got it.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
当然
Of course.
I1那边有什么进展
Update on India 1, please?.
-詹姆斯 房♥车这边还看不到 -收到
- James, still blindside of RV. - Received.
等等 我们看到了斯塔格
Hold off, we've got Stagg, though.
各部门注意
For the benefit of all units,
I2正在从绿色♥区♥域靠近房♥车
India 2 is approaching RV from the green aspect.
各部门 I2正在靠近
All units, India 2 approaching.
所有人注意I2和I1
All eyes on India 2 and India 1.
你一定是科林
You must be Colin.
你一定是莉齐
You must be Lizzie.