"We like walking over the local park.
我身高一米七 黑头发
"I'm five foot seven with dark hair.
我平时会进行一些举重训练
"I do a bit of weight training.
我不喜欢被指教该如何生活
"I don't like being told how to live my life.
我们得各自找到自己的路径 独自前行
"We must each find our own paths to travel along.
我不喜欢思想保守的人
"I do not like people who are close-minded,
心胸狭隘 爱耍小聪明..."
"small minds, small intelligence...."
"你愿意的话 我可以随这封信附上私人信件
"I can, if you want, enclose personal letter with this one
关于你给我写信后我一直做的幻想
"about a fantasy I've had since you wrote to me.
爱你的 科林"
"Love, Colin."
他附寄了一封幻想...
He enclosed a fantasy -
所以他给了莉齐选择 然后又收回了
so he gives Lizzie the option and then he takes it away.
他已经开始试图控制她
He's already trying to control her.
这也许是关键 也有可能不是
Which may or may not be significant.
它还是取决于幻想的内容
It rather depends on the content of the fantasy.
"一个炎热的夏日晚上 在我的花♥园♥里
"We're in my garden on a hot summer's night.
很幸运所有邻里都睡了 所以没人能看见我们
"Luckily, all the neighbours are in bed so no-one can see us,
但或许有人看到的想法让我们俩都很兴奋
"but the thought that someone might excites us both.
你躺在温热潮湿的草地上 握着我的手
"You lay on the warm, damp grass holding my hand.
我骑坐在你身上...
"I sit astride you...
一边轻抚着你的头发 慢慢地自♥慰♥
"..slowly masturbating myself as I stroke your hair.
你躺在地上 微笑着
"You're laying there smiling.
我很希望
"I would very much like it
我能寄给你这样的信件
if I could send you letters like this one
关于我的幻想 关于我们在一起
"about my fantasies, about us being together.
爱你的 科林"
"Love, Colin."
野外性♥爱♥ 被人看着
Sex outdoors, being watched.
是个很普通的幻想
It's an unexceptional fantasy,
和你在男性杂♥志♥上看到的没什么不同
nothing more than you'd find in a gentlemen's magazine.
这封信里没有任何信息指向他是凶手
There's nothing in it to suggest he's our killer.
但他上钩了 不是吗
But he's taken the bait, hasn't he?
他从一开始就写这些幻想给她
He's writing fantasies to her from the off.
-我们写封回信吧 -还太早了
- Let's write back. - It's too soon.
我们等上一周时间
We'll wait a week.
那他想要一张莉齐照片的请求呢
What about his request about a photograph of Lizzie?
我们要是不寄的话 他可能会起疑
Well, he might get suspicious if we don't send it.
或许我们该让他知道莉齐·詹姆斯到底是谁
I think maybe it's time we show him who Lizzie James really is.
*如果你确定卷入其中*
*If you make sure you're connected*
*一切有迹可循*
*The writing's on the wall*
我会给你弄这种颜色 我们来看看
Right, I'll put this colour on for you. Let's have a look.
不错
Nice.
有什么特殊的契机吗
Got a special occasion coming up?
晋升
Promotion.
恭喜你
Hey, congratulations!
他们会认不出你的
They won't recognise you.
大改变
Big change.
我就想要这种效果
That's exactly what I want.
莉齐·詹姆斯 莉齐·詹姆斯
Lizzie James, Lizzie James.
十 九 八 七 六
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six,
五 四 三 二
five, four, three, two.
"亲爱的科林 你的信相当有启发性
"Dear Colin, your letter was certainly enlightening
我很喜欢读你的故事
"and I enjoyed reading your story.
如果我闭上双眼
"If I close my eyes,
我似乎能感到你骑在我身上
"I can almost feel you sat astride me
能感受到你的重量把我压在草地上
"and feel your weight pressing me into the grass.
你写得很好
"You really write well,
我敢说这只是
"and I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg
你所想的冰山一角
"when it comes to your thoughts.
所见之外定有更多奥妙 科林
"There's a lot more to you than meets the eye, Colin.
我敢肯定你的幻想不受束缚
"I'm sure your fantasies hold no bounds
而你是个和我一样思想开阔 无拘无束的人
"and you are as broad-minded and uninhibited as me.
快给我回信 科林"
"Write soon, Colin.
科林·斯塔格
霍斯顿新月路24号♥
我迫不及待用小手收到你的来信了
"I can't wait to get your letters in my little hands.
爱你的 莉齐"
"Love, Lizzie."
科林·斯塔格曾自称是一名异教♥徒♥
Colin Stagg was a self-styled pagan.
他那天早上去了公地
He'd been on the common that morning
很像早期的一张模拟画像
and resembled an early Photofit.
当他们上前和他说话 他们发现一个祭坛...
When they went around to speak to him, they found an altar...
一名与瑞秋‧尼克尔谋杀案有关的男子
A man arrested in connection with the murder of Rachel Nickell
在温布尔登公地被捕
on Wimbledon Common has been released
审讯两日后被释放
after being questioned for two days.
29岁的科林·斯塔格今日出现在
29-year-old Colin Stagg appeared at
温布尔登治安法♥院♥ 并收到了...
Wimbledon Magistrates' Court today and received...
七月份瑞秋‧尼克尔
The brutal murder of Rachel Nickell
在两岁儿子面前被残忍♥谋杀的凶案震惊全国
in front of her two-year-old son in July shocked the nation.
这位23岁的前模特在白天与亚历克斯
The 23-year-old former model was walking her dog with Alex
在温布尔登公地遛狗时遭到了凶手的袭击
on Wimbledon Common in broad daylight when the killer struck.
警♥察♥形容该起凶案
Police describe the murder
是他们所见过最残暴的案件...
as one of the most horrific they've ever...
温布尔登警局
很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again.
你还好吗
Are you keeping well?
我没事 谢谢
Yeah, I'm fine, thank you.
我们今早
We received...
收到了另一封信
..another letter this morning.
他附上了另一个幻想
He enclosed another fantasy.
萨迪
Sadie.
"我要抓着你的头发
"I will grab you by your hair
让你大声尖叫 把你拖入我的卧室
"and drag you screaming into my bedroom.
我要扒光你的衣服
"I will rip your clothes off.
我要让你...
"I ask you...
我会让你为自己的母狗行为付出代价
"I'll make you pay for being a dirty slut
并强迫你..."
as I force you to your..."
你能直接读吗
Can you just read that?
"...跪下
"..to your knees.
我会在你面前放张凳子 强迫你趴在上面
"I place a stool in front of you and force you over it,
我会从抽屉拿出皮带
"I take a leather belt from my drawer.
勒住你的嘴巴 并拉住两侧
"I place it over your mouth and hold each end,
把你的头往上拽"
pulling your head upward."
这不仅仅是控制和羞辱
This goes way beyond control and humiliation.
他想伤害莉齐
He wants to hurt Lizzie.
这是明显的升级
It's a clear escalation.
这里表现的暴♥力♥要更加极端
The violence here is more extreme
比一般从异于常人和
than that carried out by individuals
受虐性♥奴♥的象征性惩罚中
who derive pleasure from symbolic enactments
获取快♥感♥的施虐狂更加暴♥力♥
of deviant and submissive sexual roles...
-没错 -他最后写道"我希望这是你想要的"
- ..yes. - He ends it, "I hope this is what you wanted."
哪个女人会想要这样
What woman would want that?
这与瑞秋凶手异于常人的性癖好
It is a clear indication of the deviant sexuality
有明显的相似 这点我肯定
predicted of Rachel's killer, I grant you.
但并没有表现出凶案本身
But it isn't of the specific nature of the violence
所呈现的暴♥力♥
exhibited in the murder itself.
没有提到刀
There's no mention of a knife.
没错
Exactly.
亲爱的莉齐
Dear Lizzie.
我想知道更多关于你过去的事
I'd love to know more about what happened in your past.
你的秘密引起了我强烈的好奇心
You've got me wondering about your secret now.
我想主掌你 把你的身体作为我的玩物
I want to dominate you, take your body as my plaything.
我希望 也会狠狠地操你一顿
I want to and will give you a fucking good sorting out.
你需要一个真男人带你翻云覆雨
You need a damn good fucking by a real man.
这个男人就是我
And I'm the one to do it.
等我玩完了你 你会身体酸痛
By the time I'm finished with you, you're going to be so sore.
我会让你为我卑躬屈膝
I'm going to make you work hard for me.
你将成为我的性♥奴♥隶
You'll be my sex slave.
我想知道你所有的幻想
I want every fantasy of yours in my mind.
所有香艳的细节 一切挑逗的想法
Every kinky detail, every randy thought.
你想要的一切 都能得到
Anything you want, you'll get.
我发誓 你会得到
By God, you will get it.
我会确保
I'm going to make sure
当我虐待你时 你会痛苦地大喊
you're screaming in agony when I abuse you.