我会摧毁你所有的自尊
I am going to destroy your self-esteem.
晚上好 感谢你这么快过来
Ah, good evening. Thank you for coming this late notice,
我知道你们都很忙
I know you're all incredibly busy.
很高兴见到你
It's, er...it's good to see you.
好了 现在我们想更进一步
OK. Now we want to move this forward.
这些信件奏效了 而且斯塔格
The letters are working and Stagg is, um...
请开灯
Oh, lights, please.
斯塔格开始通过幻想揭示自己的本性了
Stagg is starting to reveal his true self through his fantasies.
但我们认为罪状坦白
But we think the chance of a confession
不太可能通过信件呈现
is unlikely to come in writing.
所以 如果你同意
And that's why, with your permission,
我们希望埃泽尔行动能进入下一步
we want to move Operation Edzell to the next stage.
还好吗 亲爱的
All right, love?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你是莉齐吗
Is that Lizzie?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂 你好吗 是科林吗
Hello, how are you? Is that Colin?
我很高兴你打来了
I'm so glad you called.
我真的很紧张
I was really nervous.
感觉自己又成了16岁的学♥生♥妹♥
I feel like a 16-year-old school kid.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
当然
Yeah.
我喘不上气了 抱歉 我是跑着来接电♥话♥的
I'm out of breath, sorry. I had to run to get the phone.
我很高兴我们破冰了 终于说上话了
Well, I'm glad we broke the ice and...and got that out the way.
对
Yeah.
我很高兴你打来了
I'm so glad you called.
我有很多想跟你说的
There's so much that I want to talk to you about.
对 你在信里一直这么说
Yeah, you keep saying in your letters.
我 我很抱歉 我...
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm...
我很抱歉如果你觉得我在骗你
I'm so sorry if you think I'm dragging you up the garden path.
只是...
It's just...
说出来比写下来
..it will be so much more easier to talk
要简单得多 知道吗
than write it down, you know?
我理解 当然
I understand, yeah.
你一直在信里写到的过去的秘密
So this secret in your past you keep going on about...
是什么
..what is it?
我真的很想知道 莉齐
I really want to know what it is, Lizzie.