Please, don't touch me.
你会把孩子们吵醒
You're going to wake the kids up.
正好 他们会发现你是个多么肮脏的臭婊♥子♥
Yeah, and they'll find out what a dirty little slut you are.
我不是
No, I'm not.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he?
没有人在这里
There's no-one here.
-快点 -别
- Come on. - No, let's just...
我一直都为我爸感到难过
I always felt sorry for my dad more than anything, you know?
他在哪里
Where is he?
这里只有我和孩子
There's no-one here but me and the kids.
求你了 冷静点
Please just calm down. Please.
别跟我说什么让我冷静
Don't you tell me to calm down.
-那只是你在胡思乱想 -我胡思乱想
- It's all in your head. - All in my head?
你♥他♥妈♥说我胡思乱想
All in my fucking head?!
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
对不起吗
Sorry?
她总是和其他男人出去
She was always out with other blokes.
实际上 她和我爸还没离婚时
She actually brought in the bloke she's married to now
就把现在的丈夫带回了家里
when she was still married to my dad.
《魔鬼》
一位联调局侦探在职业生涯中与各种连环杀手的对决
与你做的侧写特点吻合
Right, it fits your profile.
独居或者与父母一方居住
Lives alone or with the parent
住在离犯罪地点很近的地方
in close proximity to the crime scene.
认识他的人会觉得他很怪
Considered odd by those who know him.
斯塔格所有的邻居都觉得他怪 对吧
All Stagg's neighbours think that he's odd, right?
还有这个...
And this...
"对这起犯罪有超出正常的兴趣"
"An inappropriate interest in the crime."
这和斯塔格很吻合
That fits Stagg.
他四处和人聊这个案子
He went around talking about it,
告诉大家有个女孩被杀了
telling people a girl had been killed.
所以如果斯塔格就是个无组织性凶手...
So if that's what Stagg is, a disorganised killer...
只不过他不是
Except, he's not.
瑞秋被凶手抓获并控制
Rachel was acquired and controlled.
他迅速而利落地杀了她
He killed her quickly and effectively
然后遁去 几乎没有留下什么痕迹
and then vanished, leaving almost no evidence.
这些都不是无组织性凶手的典型特征
Those are not the classic signs of a disorganised homicide.
你觉得他之前杀过人吗
Do you think he's killed before?
没有
No.
重复杀人者会越来越有经验
Repeat killers get more experience as they go on.
他们改进自己的技术和行为
They refine their technique and behaviour
并留下...
and leave a...
非常清晰的特征
..An ever clearer signature.
那你觉得他计划好的
So you think he planned it?
在他那些自♥慰♥的性幻想中 他演练过
He rehearsed it in his masturbatory fantasies,
包括最细微的细节
right down to the finest detail.
只有一个例外
All except one.
他无法知道受害者是谁
He couldn't know who the victim would be.
所以她可能是任何人
So she could have been anyone?
任何...
Anyone...
留着金色长发的女人
..With lovely long blonde hair.
要抓到他
To get this right,
你需要了解他的能耐
you need to understand what he's capable of.
你也不必纠结于他的过去
And you needn't concern yourself with his past.
你该担心他的未来
It's his future you should be worried about.
无可避免地 他会在未来再杀一名年轻女性
It's inevitable he will kill another young woman at some point.
多久
How long?
我是问
I mean,
我们有多长时间
how much time do we have?
恐怕我也说不好 萨迪
Oh, I'm afraid I can't say, Sadie.
但我可以说这种杀人犯不会只干一票
But I can tell you that killers like this don't do it just once
然后一直靠记忆活着
and then live off the memory forever.
记忆会淡去 就像...
It fades, like...
所有的记忆一样
like all memories.
强度会减弱
It lessons in intensity.
他需要再次感受
And it needs to be felt again.
你有过两个女朋友吗
You've had two girlfriends?
你和温迪是怎么样的关系
What kind of relationship did you have with Wendy?
正常男女朋友吧
Well, I would say proper.
不是完全的性♥交♥ 但...
It wasn't full sexual intercourse, but...
我们一起做事 知道吗
..We did things together, you know?
你能告诉我做什么吗
Can you tell me what that was?
她有些晚上会来我家
She'd come round to my place some evenings...
脱掉几件衣服 然后...
..And take a few clothes off and that and...
简单来说就是互相取悦
..Just generally play with each other.
这种方式出现过什么问题吗
Any problems in that way at all?
没有
No.
有天晚上我去了她家...
I was round her place one evening...
我们只是在沙发上拥吻
..We was just snogging on the couch,
然后她关上了门...
and...she closed the door...
把上衣脱了...
..Took her top off...
从那就顺其自然了
..And it just went on from there, you know?
那你觉得...
And what was it that you found...
温迪哪里最吸引你
..Most attractive...about Wendy?
可能很难相信
Hard to believe it,
但是她的头发
but her hair.
我跟她说过很多次
I told her a lot of times.
以前当我坐在她身旁时...
When I used to sit with her...
她的头一低
..Her head dipped.
她头发的味道
The smell of her hair just
真的会让我感觉很放松
REALLY made me feel relaxed
而且很性奋 知道吗
and turned on, you know?
她头发的自然的味道...
..The natural smell of her hair...
喂
Hello.
你好吗
All right?
你听着有点闷闷不乐啊 科林
You sound a bit flat, Colin.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我还好
Yeah, I'm OK.
就是这边的人 散布我的谣言
Just people around here, spreading rumours about me and that.
为什么
Why?
主要是因为去年发生的一件事
Well, it's mainly cos of something that happened last year.
人就是忍♥不住老要去管别人的事
You know, people just can't keep themselves to themselves.
我老家情况更糟糕 大家太喜欢八卦了
It's even worse where I'm from. People just love to gossip.
这不止是八卦
Well, this is more than gossip.
天啊 你不能搬家吗
Oh, God, can't you move?
对 我从1968年就住在这了
No, I've been living here since 1968.
我所有的记忆都在这里 我有个不错的家...
I've got all my memories here, I've got a nice home -
我不会因为任何人而放弃
I'm not giving that up for anybody.
告诉你 你说得非常对
You know what? You're dead right.
不能仅仅因为大家很刻薄
You shouldn't just uproot yourself
你就因此背井离乡
just because people are being mean.
对
Yeah.
只是附近发生了一件很糟糕的事
Look, it's just that something terrible happened around here.
你很可能在新闻里也看到过
You probably read about it, in the news.
不会 我...
No, I...
我不太注意报纸上的东西 而且...
..I don't pay much attention to the newspapers and...
我也没电视
..Don't really have a television.
就因为我没结婚
You know, it's just cos I'm not married.
没有孩子 没有车 也没工作
I don't have kids or a car or a job.
他们觉得这很奇怪 而且...
They think there's something weird about that, there's...
只是让我心烦意乱 知道吗
It's just playing on my mind. You know?
对 人很残忍♥
Yeah, people are awful.
如果你不符合他们心中的样子
If you don't fit into what their idea is,
那是他们的问题
that's their problem.
嗯
Yeah.
如果你想和我过夏天的话...
If you wanted to spend the summer with me...
这一带非常不错
..It's very nice around here.
非常绿 有很棒的公园之类的
It's very green, there's nice parklands and that, you know?
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
对 我们可以好好享受