本剧根据真实事件以及详实的调查和访谈改编
部分场景和人物为戏剧效果而创作
萨迪·伯恩这一角色基于
化名为"莉齐·詹姆斯"的真实卧底警♥察♥创作
基于法律原因 人物姓名和某些个性属于虚构
瞒骗
第三集
我把刀拿在手里
I took the knife in my hand.
我握得很用力
I gripped it really hard.
她朝我笑了 很希望我这么做
And she was smiling at me, willing me to do it.
然后我割开了她的喉咙
And then I slit her throat.
那让人血脉偾张
It was electrifying.
这才像她...
There she is...
莉齐·詹姆斯
Lizzie James.
I1那边有什么进展
Update on India one, please.
没有变化 房♥车这边还看不到
No change. Still blindside of RV.
你一定是科林
You must be Colin.
你一定是莉齐
You must be Lizzie.
等了很久吗
Been waiting long?
没有很久
Not too long.
-我说好要请你吃午饭 对吧 -是啊
- Well, I promised you lunch, didn't I? - Yeah.
我说了我结过婚 对吧
I told you I was married, didn't I?
对 对 你说过
Yeah. Yeah, you said.
没有持续很久 我...
Didn't last very long. I...
谢谢
Thanks.
我... 我答应要把一切都告诉你 我会的
I, uh... I promise that I'll tell you the whole story, I will.
只是...
It's just...
快说吧 斯塔格
Come on, Stagg.
只是有点尴尬
Just a bit embarrassed.
你可以告诉我任何事
Well, you can tell me anything.
我感觉我总是...
I feel like I'm always...
在寻找自己找不到的东西
looking for something I can't find.
我觉得这是因为我小时候发生的事
I think it's because it's what happened to me when I was a kid.
你的秘密
Your secret?
没关系 你可以告诉我
I mean, it's OK. You can tell me.
继续吧
Go on.
有个人比我大很多
There was this older fella that lived
住在我家几条街外
a couple of streets away from me,
而且...
and, erm...
他对我很好
he was kind to me.
让我觉得自己很特别
He made me feel special.
我跟他和他的朋友混在一起了
Well, I sort of got in with him and his mates.
他的地窖里 有一间...
And, uh, in his cellar, he had...
四面涂黑的房♥间
this room that was all painted black.
他沉迷神秘学
He was into the occult.
我...我觉得他很神秘
And I...I thought he was mysterious.
他主持了一些仪式
He performed, like, these rituals.
然后 最后在那里...
And...what would happen is, is that...
所有人最终都开始做♥爱♥
everyone would end up having sex.
那种气氛让人浑身过电
It was the most electrifying atmosphere, like...
我都不知道该怎么形容
I don't even know how you would describe it.
各种感觉...交织在一起...
It was like...mixed feelings. Like...
我们都喝得烂醉
we were all, really, really drunk.
房♥间里全是蜡烛...
The room was filled with candles and...
还有一些特殊的杯子
there were these, uh, special cups.
圣餐杯
Chalices.
有一个女人躺在祭坛上 浑身赤♥裸♥
There was this woman, and she was laid out on the altar naked...
继续 莉齐
Go on, Lizzie.
有人拿进来一些刀子
And there were these knives that were brought in.
她好像已经知道要发生什么 她就...
And it was as if she knew what was happening. She just...
她就躺在那里
She just lay there.
然后有个男人递给我一把刀
And then this man, he handed me a knife,
他让我割开她的喉咙
and he asked me to cut her throat.
于是我走到她旁边
So, I go over to her and...
她看着我 我看着她
She's looking at me, and I'm looking at her,
房♥间里烛光闪烁 烟雾弥漫
and the room is filled with candlelight and smoke.
感觉太刺♥激♥了
It's electric.
我就照他说的做了
And I did what he asked.
我拿着杯子 装满她的血
And I got the cup and I filled it with her blood
然后每个人都喝了
and we all drank it.
然后我和一个男人一起...
And then I was with this man and...
再没有比那更爽的事了
It was the most amazing thing.
那是...
It was...
我能想象到最棒的事
the best thing I could ever imagine.
想到要和他一起...
The thought of being with him...
跟他做♥爱♥真是爽到飞起
I mean, the sex was mind-blowing.
我们两个都知道发生了什么
Both of us knowing what had happened.
我不是要你说出所有秘密
I'm not asking you to tell me all your secrets...
但我把所有信任都寄托在你身上了
But I am placing all my trust in you.
要么你并不不合适我...
And either you're not the right man for me...
说啊 斯塔格 快说啊
Come on, Stagg. Come on.
我们可以只做朋友 要么...
and we can just be friends, or...
继续 继续
Go on, go on.
你有什么要告诉我吗
Do you want to tell me something?
说啊 斯塔格 快说啊
Come on, Stagg. Come on.
说吧 说吧
Come on, come on...
这是我们见面时他给我的信
This is the letter he gave me when we met.
他温柔地拿着刀刃
He gently takes the blade of the knife
划过你的身体
and draws it down your body.
没有割开皮肉 只是挑逗着你
Not cutting you, just teasing you.
然后他把刀刃放进你嘴里
Then he places the blade in your mouth
让你舔干净
and makes you lick it clean.
你现在浑身燥热
You're so hot now.
那个男人划破手臂 深到刚好能流出鲜血
The man cuts himself on his arm, just enough to draw blood,
然后滴到你的乳♥房♥♥上
and drips it onto your breasts.
你揉搓着 那让你... 让你...
You massage it making... making...
你前后左右摇晃着头
you rock your head backwards and forwards and sideways
进入猛烈的高♥潮♥
as you go into a massive orgasm.
我希望这能让你满意 莉齐
I hope this was to your satisfaction, Lizzie.
太他妈棒了
It's fucking gold!
他提到刀了
He's talking about knives.
不只是信
It's not just the letter.
他的表现...很奇怪
The way he acted...was odd.
我给他讲了一个女人喉咙被割开的故事
I tell him a story about a woman having her throat cut,
而他一点也不畏缩
and he doesn't even flinch.
这些性癖的组合非常稀少
The rarity of the combined elements of deviance...
只会出现在很少一部分男人当中
are present in only a small number of the general male population.
好吧 那这里呢
OK, what about this bit?
我揣摩着你的喜好 写了这封信
I've written this story along the lines of what I feel you are into.
要是我们让他以为莉齐喜欢这些呢
What if we've led him to believe Lizzie's into this sort of thing?
我不觉得他能作出这样的判断
Well, I fail to see how he could have drawn that inference
根据我们向他传达的信息
from anything we have communicated to him.
写这封信之前传达的信息
Prior to the writing of this letter.
你有什么想说的吗 萨迪
Is there something you'd like to say, Sadie?
我们真的做对了吗
Are we on the right side of the line here?
EJ14 我们在三月给斯塔格写的那封信
EJ-14, the letter we sent Stagg back in March,
我们用了这个表达 "无助且受辱"
we used the expression, "defenceless and humiliated."
那会不会暗示他在性幻想里提起刀
Could that have prompted him to bring a knife into the fantasies?
这种话题太极端了 不会是受到EJ14的暗示
These themes are too extreme to have been prompted by EJ-14.
这显然是自发提出的
They have, obviously, been generated spontaneously.
所以这能说明斯塔格什么
So, where does this fantasy leave Stagg?
这和我预想中凶手的
Well, this is consistent with what I would expect to find
常规自♥慰♥行为一样
in the masturbatory repertoire of the killer.
这是一个性癖非常古怪的人
You're looking at someone with a highly deviant sexuality
只在极少数男人中存在
present in only a small number of men.
有多少
How small?
瑞秋被杀害时 温布尔登公地同时有
The chances of there being two such men on Wimbledon Common
两个这样的人...
when Rachel was killed...
概率微乎其微
are vanishingly small.
杀害瑞秋的凶手仍未被捕
警方承认对于抓获凶手仍毫无头绪
杀手或许会再次袭击
咖啡厅 营业中
亲爱的 请来杯黑咖啡
Black coffee, please, love.
你想看看菜单吗
Do you want to see a menu?
好啊 快给我吧