Yeah, exactly.
我请了两位犯罪侧写师
I asked two criminal profilers,
联调局的罗伯特·雷斯勒
Robert Ressler from the FBI
和英国侧写师教授保罗·布里顿
and English profiler Professor Paul Britton,
研究证据和犯罪现场
to examine the evidence, the crime scene.
两人对于凶手的侧写 几乎一致
Both came back with virtually identical profiles for the killer.
一走进他的公♥寓♥
The minute I walked into his flat,
我就明白他与侧写相符
I could see it matched the profile.
科林·斯塔格吗
Colin Stagg?
他几乎完全吻合 但那不是我们逮捕他的原因
He's a near perfect match, but that's not why we arrested him.
当这个在《犯罪观察》上发布时
When that went out on Crimewatch...
住♥宅♥区里有一半居民打电♥话♥来指认他
...half the estate rang in to name him.
我有两位证人
I've got two witnesses
证明他当时距离犯罪现场只有五分钟距离
that put him five minutes from the scene
而他声称案发时他头疼在家
when he claims he was at home with a headache,
看着一个根本没播出的智力竞猜节目
watching a quiz show that wasn't even on.
这就是他对她干的
That's what he did to her.
凶手强♥奸♥了瑞秋·尼克尔
The killer sexually assaulted Rachel Nickell.
刺了她49刀
He stabbed her 49 times.
全发生在她小儿子的面前
All in front of her little boy.
布里顿教授非常确定一件事
Professor Britton's very sure about one thing...
这事没完
...this isn't over.
他还会再次杀人
He will kill again.
我们只有间接证据指认斯塔格
We've got nothing but circumstantial evidence against Stagg.
所以我们需要你的帮助 萨迪
That's why we need your help, Sadie.
怎么做
How?
我们询问过布里顿教授 他是否能根据
We asked Professor Britton if he could design an undercover op
对凶残性变♥态♥的分♥析♥设计一项卧底行动
based on his analysis of the murderous deviant sexuality,
一个要么将斯塔格排除在调查之外
one that would either eliminate Stagg from the inquiry
要么可能会更加暴露他自己的行动
or where he may further implicate himself.
我们称之为"埃泽尔行动"
We're calling it Operation Edzell.
这项行动给了斯塔格空间
The operation gives Stagg the space
来跟一位卧底警♥察♥
to build a relationship
建立某种关系
with a covert officer.
如果他有罪
If he's guilty...
就揭露他的罪行
...reveal his involvement.
我们想把你放在行动的核心位置
We want to put you right at the heart of it.
你希望我做什么
What would you want me to do?
成为科林·斯塔格世界的一部分
Become part of Colin Stagg's world.
赢得他的信任
Gain his trust.
刺♥激♥他的欲望
Play to what drives him.
我们需要你满足他最黑暗的幻想
We need you to indulge his darkest fantasies.
该工作需要一位非常特别的警官 萨迪
This job requires a very special officer, Sadie.
我希望你去见一下布里顿教授
I'd like you to go and meet Professor Britton.
请进
Come in.
布里顿教授吗
Professor Britton?
我是萨迪·伯恩警官
I'm DC Sadie Byrne.
我来自特遣十队
I'm from SO-10.
请坐
Sit, please.
你要喝茶还是咖啡
Can I offer you a cup of tea, coffee?
茶 谢谢
Er, tea, please.
加奶和一颗糖
Milk and one.
你是喜欢先加奶 还是后加奶
Do you prefer the milk added first or last?
后加
Last.
你想让我帮你搅拌吗
Would you like me to stir it for you?
还是你喜欢自己搅
Or would you prefer to stir it yourself?
我无所谓
I don't mind.
有意思
Interesting.
派德尔先生说你会解释一下行动
Mr. Pedder said that you would explain the operation.
你为什么要做卧底
Why did you choose undercover?
既然有抓住男人犯罪的机构
There are agencies to take men down for their crimes.
哪个女人不想参与进来呢
I mean, what woman wouldn't jump at the chance?
我看了你的犯罪侧写
I read your profile.
上面说凶手是个男人
It suggested that our killer is a man
有着强烈 异于常人的性幻想
with a powerful, deviant sexual fantasy life.
两年前 科林·斯塔格主动寄了一封性幻想信
Two years ago, Colin Stagg sent an unsolicited sexual fantasy
给一个叫特蕾西·海因斯的女人
to a woman called Tracy Hynes
回应她在情感专栏的投稿
in response to her advertisement in a lonely hearts column.
"我忍♥不住监视你
"I couldn't help spying on you...
看到你做的事 让我精神振奋
..and what I saw you do really made my day...
看到你那样自♥慰♥
..To see you wank yourself like that...
让我性奋不已
..really turned me on...
我在想你愿不愿意在我面前再做一次
..And I was wondering if you would do it again right in front of me
让我近距离看看
so I can see up close.
她笑着对我说 '脱掉我的裙子'
Smiling, she says to me, 'Undo my skirt,'
于是我快速脱掉了 我们两个赤身裸体
which I quickly do, and we are both naked.
她欲♥火♥焚身 我实在忍♥不了了
She's getting so hot and excited, I can't wait any longer.
我抓住她把她脸朝下推到在草地上
I grab her and push her face down into the grass...
强行进入了她"
..forcing myself into her."
这是种常见的性幻想 在户外做♥爱♥
It's a common sexual fantasy, sex outdoors.
你觉得这为什么会引起我的注意
Why do you think it interests me?
这和温布尔登公地袭击案有相似之处
There's similarities between the attack on Wimbledon Common.
他使用暴♥力♥
He uses violence.
他想惩罚她 羞辱她
He wants to punish and humiliate her...
就像瑞秋‧尼克尔的凶手
...just like Rachel Nickell's killer.
这让我们窥见到一丝斯塔格的幻想世界
This gives us a glimpse into Stagg's fantasy world.
也提供了让你接近他的完美机会
It also gives us the perfect way in for you.
接近
A way in?
我们想让你给他写信
We want you to write to him.
你假装成特蕾西·海因斯的朋友
You play the part of Tracy Hynes' friend.
你看到了她觉得如此冒犯的信 但是...
You saw the letter she found so offensive, but...
你却没觉得被冒犯
...it didn't offend you.
相反 它激发了你的性♥欲♥
Rather, it aroused you.
派德尔先生很确定斯塔格就是你描述的人
Mr Pedder seems pretty certain that Stagg is your man.
派德尔先生是个督察
Mr Pedder is a detective.
我是心理学家
I'm a psychologist.
但如果他说对了
But if he's right,
那你就将要面对一个十分危险的人物
then you are going to be dealing with an extremely dangerous man.
一个捕食者
A predator.
我亲自面对过牙买♥♥加武装犯罪团伙
Well, I've handled myself face-to-face with armed Yardies,
我想我能应付笔和纸
I think I can handle a pen and paper.
我觉得你应该没遇到过这样的男人
I don't think you've crossed paths with a man like this before...
这种人性♥欲♥的苏醒
...the sort of man who can only become aroused
全靠支配女人
by dominating a woman...
他从她的恐惧中
...Who derives pleasure from her...
获取快♥感♥
...fear.
从她完全的顺从
...From her total compliance...
和极度的羞辱中
...and utter humiliation...
他会对刀子握在手里的感觉
...a man sexually aroused by the feeling
产生性♥欲♥
of a knife in his hand
还有刀割开皮肉时的画面 声音 味道
and the sight, sound and smell...as that knife slices human flesh.
你的蓝眼睛很漂亮 萨迪
You've got beautiful, blue eyes, Sadie.
不错
Well done.
我觉得你可以去执行任务了
I think you're up to the task.
任务到底是什么
What exactly is the task?
让斯塔格爱上你
To make Stagg fall in love with you.
萨迪 萨迪
Sade! Sadie!
话实说
Be honest.
我看起来有多大
How old do I look?
二十...多岁
20...ish.
从背后看呢
And from behind?
-更年轻 -很好
- Younger. - Good.
他喜欢年轻人 上个对象才十六岁
He likes them young - last one was 16.
我发誓他今晚要是不选我
I swear to God if he doesn't pick me tonight
而凯拉明天搞到他了...
and Keira gets him tomorrow...
你要走了 是吗
Oh, so you're off, then, are you?
你最好的朋友被派去处理瑞秋‧尼克尔的案子了
Your best mate is being seconded to the Rachel Nickell case.
你不祝我好运吗
You going to wish me luck?
过来
Come here.
太好了
Yes!
你真是撞大运了