剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
如果你想 我们可以一整天坐在这里
We can sit here all day if you like.
爱德华 你为什么要这么做
Why did you do it, Edward?
这不是在感叹 我是真的在问你
It's not rhetorical. I need an answer.
你为什么把一架钢琴推下楼梯
Why did you push a piano down the stairs?
我想听听那是什么声音
I wanted to hear what it sounded like.
你是在开玩笑吗 -不是
Is this a joke to you? -No.
那就好 因为这不好笑
Good, because it's not funny.
学校有规章守则
We have protocols at this school,
保障安全 以防发生现场枪击
to safeguard against the likes of an active shooter,
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 病毒爆发这类事件
terrorism, the outbreak of a virus.
我从未想过自己作为行政人员 需要准备应对的事
Things I never thought I'd have to prepare for as an administrator.
但对于学生将钢琴推下楼梯 并没有定下规章守则
But what I don't have a protocol for is a student shoving a piano down a stairwell.
我会支付新钢琴的钱
I'll pay for a new piano.
那不是重点 -那什么是重点
This isn't about that. -What is it about then?
重点不是钢琴
It's not about a piano.
看着我
Look at me.
你经历了很多事
You've been through a lot.
没有人会为此事怪你
Nobody's gonna hold this against you.
但是那只是因为你走运 这次没人受伤
But that's only because you got lucky, and nobody was hurt.
你本可能会造成死亡
You could have killed someone.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我没有杀死或伤害任何人
I didn't kill or hurt anyone.
其实我在推钢琴的时候 确认过楼梯上没有人
In fact, I made sure no one was on the stairs when I pushed it.
你为什么要推钢琴
Why did you push it?
爱德华 你可能是学校里最聪明的学生
Edward, you're probably the smartest student at this school,
所以我觉得能够对你坦言
which is why I feel I can be forthright with you.
我们会与你的家人 和学校心理医师一起努力
We're going to work together with your family and our school psychologist,
我们会为你找到合适的教育环境
and we're going to find the right educational environment for you.
但你将不会再来河景上学
But you won't be attending Riverview any longer.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我会打电♥话♥给你的姨妈 和学校的心理医师巴洛医生
I'm calling your aunt and Dr. Barlow, our school psychologist.
你将与她聊一聊
You're going to chat with her.
爱德华
Edward.
今天是佛斯特老师的生日 有人带了一个平片式蛋糕
It's Mrs. Foster's birthday. Someone brought in a sheet cake.
你要来一块吗
Do you want a piece?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
(改编自安纳波利塔诺的小说)
山姆 这是什么意思
What is this, Sam?
没有什么意思
It doesn't mean anything.
没有什么意思 这到底是在干什么
It doesn't mean anything? What the fuck is going on?
我们只是需要冷静...
We just need to calm down--
你是同性恋 -不是
Are you gay? -No.
那么 你是双性恋
So, you're bi then?
你能不能告诉我这到底是怎么一回事
Can you just tell me what the fuck is happening here?
山姆
Sam.
谁送我去看牙医呀
Who's gonna take me to the dentist?
我啊 吉娜宝贝 和爸爸说拜拜
I am, Geena-bean. Say goodbye to Daddy.
拜拜 爸爸 -拜拜 宝贝
Goodbye, Daddy. -Bye, sweetie.
席安娜 -我们晚点聊
Sienna. -I'll talk to you later.
琳达
Linda.
亲爱的 我们要迟到了
Sweetie, we're late.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
你起来了吗
Are you up?
宝贝
Honey.
我们得快点了
We gotta roll.
我感觉糟透了
I feel like shit.
你没事吧 你病了吗
Are you okay? Are you sick?
不知道 但我觉得我起不了床了
I don't know, but I don't think I can get out of bed.
是身体还是情绪的原因 -不知道
Is it physical or is it emotional? -I don't know.
好的
Okay.
好吧
All right.
如果你不是身体上不舒服
Well, if you're not physically ill,
有时起床开始新的一天 会更有益处
sometimes it's better to just get up out of bed and get your day started.
我最近感觉很难过
I've been feeling super gutted lately.
今天 我起得很早 去了河边 而那...
And today, I got up very early, and I went to the river, and it--
那对你来说很棒 但不是每个人都是你
Well, that is great for you, but not everyone's you.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是有时我只想瘫在床上 感觉一团糟
It means that sometimes I just wanna lay in bed and feel like shit
玩手♥机♥游♥戏♥ 这又不是犯罪
and play games on my phone, and it's actually not a crime.
我从没说那是啊 如果你觉得想这么做...
I never said that it was. If that's what you think you wanna do--
我想 -好的
It is. -Okay.
如果可以的话 -可以...当然了
If that's okay. -It is-- Of course it's okay.
你确定没事吗 -我没事
Are you sure that you feel okay? -I'm fine.
天啊 最好...是爱德华学校打来的
Oh, God. Better-- It's Edward's school.
喂
Hello.
是的 我是蕾西 他做了什么
Yes, this is Lacey. He did what?
幸会 我是阿德里安娜华盛顿
So nice to meet you. I'm Adriana Washington.
因此 我呼吁各位 明天就去投票吧
So I say to you, get out and vote tomorrow.
为了这个城市投票 为了这个地区投票
Vote for this city. Vote for this district.
为了你自己的安心而投票
Vote for your own peace of mind.
因为这一次刻不容缓
Because the time is now for real,
住房♥的可持续改革 可负担的租金
sustainable changes in housing, affordable rent.
我站在这里是为了告诉各位
And I am here to tell you
在未来的每一步 我都会支持你们
that I will be there for you every step of the way.
你还有约 -也许吧
You got somewhere to be? -Maybe.
华盛顿女士 -嗨 我是阿德里安娜 幸会
Ms. Washington? -Hi, I'm Adriana. Nice to meet you.
明天就是选举了 她很忙
Tomorrow is the election. She's very busy.
她说她会来告别的
She said she would say goodbye.
我们可以在机场视频聊天
We can do a video chat from the airport.
你在画什么
What are you drawing?
我要把这个留给她
I'm leaving this for her.
贝克 画得真好
Oh, Becks. This is nice.
我们还会和她见面的 你知道吗
We will see her again, you know?
也许吧
Maybe.
我能想象他们将...
I can imagine they'll be--
现在出现问题了...
There's gonna be an issue now--
琳达
Linda?
打911
Call 911.
好的
Okay.
快打911
Call 911!
天啊
Oh, God.
(尼亚克社区)
石头 剪刀 布 出
Rock, paper, scissors, shoot.
拜拜 -嘿 握着我的手
Bye. -Hey, hold my hand.
石头 剪刀 布 出
Rock, paper, scissors, shoot.
爱迪
Eddie.
...防撞姿势 向前倾
...brace position. Lean forward...
嗨 发生什么了 -柯蒂斯太太
Hi. What happened? -Ms. Curtis.
他在哪里 -我们有个小问题
Where is he? -So, we have a slight problem.
好的
Okay.
好的 好让我理解...他失踪了
Okay, just so I unders-- He disappeared?
那是什么意思 他...凭空消失了
What does that mean? Did he w-- Into thin air?
他穿墙消失了
Did he walk through a wall?
我们认为他从窗户出去了
We believe he went out the window.
他从窗户出去了
He went out the window?
当然 我们是在一楼
We're on the ground floor, of course.
你的意思是在过去这一小时里
So you're telling me that in the last hour,
爱德华把一架钢琴推下楼梯
Edward pushed a piano down the stairs,
然后他跳窗而出
and then he jumped out of a window?
你打算怎么处理
What are you doing about that?
是他...是爱德华打来的 现在
It's him. This is him. This is Edward. Right now.
嗨 你好 亲爱的 你在哪
Hello. Hi. Honey, where are you?
是蕾西柯蒂斯吗
Is this Lacey Curtis?
是的 请问你是
Yes. Who is this?
我是圣公会医院的 我是代琳达斯托伦打来的
I'm calling from All Saints Hospital on behalf of Linda Stollen.
请问你是她的直系亲属吗
Is this her next of kin?
琳达
Linda?
迪迪 -麦洛
Dee Dee. -Milo.
你这么在这里 -我只是需要和你简短地聊一下
What are you doing here? -I just need to speak to you very briefly.
你得预约
You need to make an appointment.
糟糕 -对
Oh, shoot. -Yeah.
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表