剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
衰人
Motherfucker!
(改编自安拿破利坦努着作)
《亲爱的爱德华》
若她是癫婆,点算?
What if she's a psycho?
她跟踪你到超♥市♥,把缩头塞进你的手
She hunted you down in ShopRite and put a shrunken head in your hands.
肯定是癫婆
She's definitely a psycho.
我们不应该来
This isn't a good idea.
还是走吧 - 认真?
We should go. - Are you kidding?
老友,谜底终于可以揭开了
Dude, we're finally gonna get some answers.
例如她是谁、跟你哥有何关係
Like, who is she, how is she connected to your brother,
怎会山长水远去尼亚克,把缩头交给你
why did she come all the way out to Nyack to give you a shrunken head.
打死都不走
We are not going anywhere.
她迟到了 - 所以呢?
She's late. - So?
所以很无礼,还是走吧 - 老友,放鬆一点
So it's rude. We should go. - Dude, you need to relax.
唏 - 你来了
Hey. - You showed up.
对,没甚麽大不了
Yeah, it wasn't a big deal.
言归正传,唏
Anyway, hey.
嗨,唏
Hi. Hey.
我不知你会带朋友来
I didn't know you were bringing someone.
抱歉,我希望你不介意吧,她是我的邻居
I'm sorry. I hope it's okay. She's-- This is my neighbor.
我叫阿莎,很高兴认识你 - 我也是
It's Shay. Nice to meet you. - You too.
好吧,我们要偷偷入去
So, we're gonna sneak in.
不犯法吗? - 不紧要,就这样做吧
Isn't that illegal? - No, it's fine. We'll do it.
好吧,我入去时要跟住我 不要犹豫和望向任何人
Okay. When I go, go. Don't hesitate. Don't meet anyone's eye.
表情别流露犯罪感,机会来了
Don't look guilty. This is perfect.
来吧
Come on.
(奇异博物馆)
先生 - 就现在
Sir? - Now!
不错啊,小罪犯,对吧?
Not bad. Little criminals, huh?
对,没甚麽大不了
Yeah, no big deal.
我刚才差点心脏病发
I think I just had a heart attack.
跟我来
Follow me.
“嘿嘿呵哈”
Fee-fi-fo-fum.
搞错?要凶勐一点 准备好未?“嘿嘿呵哈”
Oh, come on. More ferocious. Ready? Fee-fi-fo-fum!
“嘿嘿呵哈”
Fee-fi-fo-fum!
对了,吓死我
Yes! I'm terrified.
戈祖舅父,你试一次
Uncle Kojo, you do one.
“嘿嘿呵哈”
Fee-fi-fo-fum.
教他怎样讲吧
Show him how it's done.
“嘿嘿呵哈”
Fee-fi-fo-fum!
对了,做得好
Yes. You crushed it.
你是很勇勐的巨人
You are a magnificent giant.
你也会来的,对吧?
You're coming too, right?
我...
I--
乖外甥女,阿德里安娜忙于选举和工作
Niece, Adriana's very busy with the campaign and all--
但你一定要来,你要看我的新造型服装
But you have to be there. You have to see my new costume.
那麽我会去
Then I'll be there.
没所谓的,我们...
It's okay. We d--
戈祖,我才不会错过
Kojo, I wouldn't miss this for anything.
好吧,想再试一次吗? 准备好未?放声讲,开始
Okay, wanna try again? Ready? Give it to me. Go.
“嘿嘿呵哈”
Fee-fi-fo-fum.
加几步,大步一点,开始,试多次
Add the steps. Big steps. Go. Again.
“嘿嘿呵哈”
Fee-fi-fo-fum!
噢,天主圣母玛利亚
Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
喂
Hello?
天啊,嗨,是迪迪
Oh, God. Hi. It's just Dee Dee.
没错,对不起 - 你是史提夫吧?
Yeah. Sorry. - Steve, right?
没事吧?
You all right?
天啊,我的意思是,抱歉,你没事吧?
Holy shit. I mean, sorry. You okay?
我应该走 - 我可否...我帮你吧
I should leave. - Can I-- Let me help you.
惨了
Oh, no.
你隻眼伤得很重
That's a shiner.
其实不如我们...
Let me-- You know what, let's--
我帮你整理一下,去洗手间吧
Let me clean you up. Let's go to the bathroom.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 - 好吧,天啊
All right. - Okay. Oh, boy.
昨晚饮得太多?
Rough night, huh?
抱歉 - 不紧要
Sorry. - It's okay.
你学过美容之类吗?
Did you go to cosmetology school or something?
没有,只是有多年经验
No, this is just years of practice.
抱歉,痛吗?
Sorry, does that hurt?
好吧,快讲,从实招来 到底发生甚麽事?
All right, come on. Fess up. What the hell happened to you?
我在酒吧跟人打架
I got into a bar fight.
在酒... - 对
A ba-- - Yeah.
你不是超级富豪吗? 超级富豪怎会在酒吧打架?
Aren't you, like, a gazillionaire? Do gazillionaires get into bar fights?
我...
I...
我无法面对未婚婆,我的确是抵打
I couldn't face my fiancée, and I think I deserved a punch in the face.
好吧
Okay.
没错,我也试过饮醉酒
Yeah, I've had some wild nights.
但没试过会在教堂地牢断片
Don't think I ever ended up passed out in a church basement though.
但若你不能在上帝面前酩酊大醉
But I figure, if you can't be a wreck in front of the man upstairs,
你还可以点做?
what can you do, you know?
有无... - 让开
What-- - Move.
有无...
What--
周围都是
Splashed.
没事吧?天啊
You all right? Oh, boy.
我要脱掉外套
I'm gonna take this off.
好吧
Okay.
反正是上季款式
It was last season anyway.
好吧
'Kay.
你没事吧?
You okay?
你需要水和蛋糕
You need water and a cupcake.
我转头回来
Brb.
好吧,你怎会去超♥市♥ 把缩头交给爱德华?
So, why did you come to the supermarket and give Edward the shrunken head?
阿莎 - 怎麽了?
Shay. - What?
抱歉,你不用...
I'm sorry. You don't have to--
不紧要
No, it's okay.
听住,若我吓怕你,对不起
Look, I'm sorry if I freaked you out.
我只是不明白
I just-- I was confused.
对,不紧要
Yeah. It's okay.
有无搞错?
Seriously?
怎麽了? - 你见过那些锁未?
What? - Have you seen the locks yet?
没那麽恐怖,跟我来,我带你去看
They're way less creepy. Come on. I'll show you.
我们很快回来,好吗?
We'll be right back, okay?
好,没问题
Yeah, sure.
那麽,佐敦是你的男友吗?
So, Jordan was your boyfriend?
没错,他曾经是
Yeah, he was.
你们以前一齐来过这里?
And you guys came here together?
经常来
All the time.
我们在这里初吻
That's where we had our first kiss.
也在这里第一次吵架
That's where we had our first argument.
不,我不是说要分手,只是...
No, I'm not saying we're breaking up, I'm just--
你要搬到美国的另一边
You're moving across the country.
我们可以每日视像通话和传短讯 - 根本不同
We'll FaceTime and text every day. - It's not the same.
你以为我想搬去洛杉矶吗?
You think I wanna move to LA?
那麽,他为何从没向我提起你?
So, why didn't he tell me about you?
他甚麽都告诉我
He told me everything.
是我要他保密,我叔叔不准我跟男生去街
I needed it to be secret. My uncle doesn't let me go out with boys.
我们家的文化很古板,但佐敦也想保密
My family is this cultural stereotype. But Jordan wanted it to be secret too.
但他可以信任我啊
But he could have trusted me.
我不会告诉爸妈
I wouldn't have told our parents.
他不想任何人知道
He didn't want anyone to know.
你指我吗?即是佐敦是憎我吗?
You mean me? So he-- So Jordan hated me or something?
不,他爱你比谁都多,艾迪
No, he loved you more than anything, Eddie.
每当他谈起你,他总是...
And anytime he'd talk about you, he just--
他会满面笑容
He'd have this huge smile on his face.
但他需要自己的人生
But he needed his own life.
他曾说有时不知怎样跟你有各自的生活
He said sometimes he didn't know where you ended and he began.
你们甚麽都分享
You guys shared everything.
所以他才不想再在家学习
It's why he didn't wanna be homeschooled anymore.
你也知道此事?
So you knew about that too?
他很想告诉你,他真的不想伤害你
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表