剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
all ethnicities, all political affiliations.
若大家以为你跟他一起 他们就会投票给你
People will vote for you if they think you're going home to him.
首先你要我讲大话
So, first you wanted me to lie
说我不认同自己的毕业演辞
and say that I don't believe in my graduation speech,
现在你要我讲大话说有男友?
and now you want me to lie about having a boyfriend?
我们不是讲大话,只是不确认
We are not lying. We're just not confirming.
阿德里安娜,不够一礼拜就到选举了
Adriana, the election is less than a week away.
让大家相信他们想相信的事吧
Let people believe what they wanna believe
只是一週 - 天啊
for one week. - Oh, my God.
这样错到离谱
This is fucked up.
细路女
Child.
厨房♥是新装♥修♥的,还添置新电器
They just redid the kitchen. New appliances.
这个价钱不能再更低了
You really can't beat it for the price.
Huh.
我让你们讨论一下吧 - 好,谢谢
Well, I'll let you two discuss. - Right, thank you.
好吧,若你不锺意,我们可以再看其他
Okay, if you don't like it, there are others we can look at.
我知规模和生活方式有变
I know it's a different scale and a different lifestyle,
但财务安全可令你负担轻很多
but having financial security will lift a huge weight off your shoulders.
我要跟苏儿倾倾
I'm gonna need to talk to Zoe.
你个女? - 对,我还未...
Your daughter? - Yeah, I haven't--
我未告诉过她半句
I haven't told her any of this.
钱银、她爸爸在“洛杉矶的人生”都没有
Nothing about the money, her father's "life in LA."
在我未讲她知之前
I mean until I tell her...
一切都不会变
...nothing's ever gonna change.
我觉得这样很明智
No, I think that's really smart.
很明智,没错,谢谢 - 对
It is smart. It is. It is. Thank you. - Yeah. Mm-hmm.
很明智,我当然需要你在场
It's really smart. I need you to be there, of course.
等等,你说甚麽?
Wait, w-- what are you-- what are you talking about?
因为财务事宜 - 但是...
'Cause of the financial stuff. - But--
我自己做不来
I can't-- I can't do that.
我的意思是,你最擅长这种事
I mean, that's what you do.
你讲那些东西时很有气势
Like, that's-- You're so impressive when you talk about that stuff.
她会听你讲的
She will listen to you.
若我尝试告诉她,她就会即刻压住我
If I try to tell her about it, she will just bulldoze right over me.
不,我真的觉得这是母女间的事
No, this really feels like a mother-daughter type thing.
这是... - 我们有进步,知道吗?
You know? It's-- - We're doing better, you know?
我们的关係有进步,但还是这样
It's better between us, but it's still like this, um--
是这样的,我们的沟通系统
You know, it's like the communication system
还是很脆弱
is still very delicate.
我觉得若你在场,我们会表现得更有人性
I feel like if you're there, we'll behave like human beings.
好吧,这不似是好计划
Okay, this doesn't sound like a great plan.
今晚就来,我们可以一齐做吗?
Let's do it tonight. Can we do it together?
我需要这样做,今晚7点
I need to just do this. Like, seven o'clock tonight.
要空肚来,我煮饭给你
You come hungry, I will cook for you.
健康,我知你注重饮食健康 - 对,我不...
Healthy. I know how you eat healthy. - Yeah. No, I don't--
感激不尽
I appreciate this.
天啊,老实讲,我不知没有你怎办
Oh, my God. I don't know what I would do without you, honestly.
那麽,你们觉得这单位怎样?
So, what do you think about the apartment?
我会挖出心肝和流血不止
Oh, I would wrench my heart from my body and bleed out
才会住在这里,不过多谢你
before I would live there, but thank you.
我们会考虑一下
We're gonna think on it.
影相吧
[Shay's friend] Take a picture.
好嘢
Yay!
搬运工把它弄坏得很严重
Movers really fucked this thing up.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫阿曼达
I'm Amanda.
是你阿姨在治疗小组的朋友
I'm a friend of your aunt's from grief group.
Oh.
你也有挚亲死了?
You lost somebody too?
我的未婚夫,布伦特,19D
My fiancé, Brent. 19D.
我不记得他,对不起
I don't remember him. I'm sorry.
不紧要,我没打算问
Oh, don't worry. I wasn't gonna ask.
这部钢琴很不错
This is a really nice piano.
我哥哥以前说玩乐器的唯一原因是追女仔
My brother used to say the only reason to play an instrument was to get girls.
这个原因也很好
[chuckles] That's as good a reason as any.
我唯一锺意的女仔是已故哥哥的女友
The only girl I'm into is my-- my dead brother's girlfriend.
老实讲,我锺意了 已故未婚夫的兄弟,所以...
Well, I'm crushing on my dead fiancé's brother, so...
真的吗? - 对,保守秘密
Really? - Yeah. Don't tell anyone.
好啊
No.
这乐器很不错
This is a nice instrument.
是我爸爸的
It was my dad's.
他教你弹琴? - 对
Was he your teacher? - Yeah.
我小时候,他弹琴时,我会把手放在上面
When I was really little, he would play, and I'd put my hands on top of his.
主要弹萧邦
Mostly Chopin.
第一首是《E小调第19号♥夜曲》
The first one was Nocturne 19 in E minor. - Mmm.
但到了大约八岁时,我弹得比他好
But when I was around eight, I got better than him,
于是爸妈替我请了真正的老师
so my parents got me a real teacher.
但感觉不再一样
But it was-- it was never the same.
我会好好维修和调音
[inhales sharply] Well, it's gonna be all fixed and tuned up
以备你几时想再弹琴
just in case you ever wanna play it again.
由你选择,对吧?
Choices, right?
对,由我选择
Yeah, choices.
那麽,你打算跟已故夫婚夫的兄弟怎样?
So, what are you going to do about your dead fiancé's brother?
置之不理,继续过日子
Hmm. Gonna ignore it. Move on with my life.
明白
Right.
玛希娜也是那样说
That's exactly what Mahira said.
即使你不想跟他一起 我想讲的是,他还是痛失兄弟
Even if you don't want to go out with him, I mean, the dude still lost his brother.
你懂吗?别对他太残忍♥
You know? Maybe cut him some slack.
(唏,我只想)
(唏,我只想为在卖♥♥物会赶走你)
(而道歉)
(小事)
(我的TRX带卖♥♥得出吗?)
(没有,但我自己在用)
(真的吗?若你操肌)
(最好别来酒吧了)
(你会引来一堆狂蜂浪蝶)
(我会引到你吗?)
(放马过来吧)
(轮到你)
(相片)
我邀请史提夫来食饭,让他帮手解释
So I asked Steve to come to dinner so that he could help explain
一些财务状况,因为有点複杂
some of the financial situation, because it's a little complicated.
老实讲...
So, you know...
史提夫 - 好吧
Steve? - Oh. Okay.
Um.
首先...
Uh, for-- Well, for starters, uh...
你♥爸♥爸在洛杉矶买♥♥了一个单位
...your father purchased a condo in Los Angeles which,
很可惜,购入时正处于市价高位
unfortunately, was purchased at the height of the market.
这个嘛,房♥地♥产♥是最好的投资,所以...
Well, real estate is the best investment you can make. So...
对,通常是
Yeah, it-it often is,
当你失业和欠债就例外
but not when you're unemployed and in debt.
我们没有欠债,而且我爸没有失业
We're not in debt. And my father was not unemployed.
这个嘛...
乖女
Well, um, honey,
他保不住份工
he had lost his job.
他离开了礼顿?
He left Leighton?
我相信严格来讲,他是被炒鱿
I-- I believe, technically, he was fired.
他是公♥司♥的第二把交椅,妈妈
He was number two in the company, Mom.
我知
I know.
其实我不知,因为我也不知细节
I mean, I don't know, because I-- I don't know the details either,
你知道吗?他没跟我讲
uh, you know? He didn't tell me. He didn't tell me.
他没跟你讲,很震惊
He didn't tell you. It's shocking.
但我不想深究这一点
But I-- I don't wanna dwell on that,
因为我真的想往前走
because I really-- I wanna-- I wanna move forward...
你想跟史提夫往前走? - 展望未来
You wanna m-- move forward with Steve? - ...into the future.
在治疗小组识的陌生人?真的吗?
Some rando from your grief group? Is that who-- Really?
对,我没有冒犯你吧 - 不,不紧要
S-- No offense, I guess. - No, uh, it's okay.
或者我应该由得你们倾 - 不,解释数字给她知
But maybe I should leave you two alone. - No, explain the numbers.
解释数字,史提夫,谢谢 - 好,对
Explain the numbers, Steven. Thank you. - Okay. Yeah.
你们大约欠债三百万美元
So your debt is approximately $3 million.
但那银码会急速增加
But that number will increase exponentially
若不立即解决 - 甚麽?
if it isn't addressed immediately. - What?
但我们有个计划
But there's a-- there's a plan.
解释那个计划吧
Explain-- Explain the plan.
你们可以重拾偿付能力
Y-You can get back to solvency,
但要作出一些牺牲
but it's going to take, uh, some sacrifices.
甚麽牺牲?
Sacrifi-- What kind of sacrifices?
首先最重要的是,你们要卖♥♥屋
First and foremost, you'll need to sell the house.
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表