剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
- (-唏,我们要谈谈 - 好吧,现在谈?)
(下週日?在MOP?11时)
“我们要谈谈”?
"We need to talk"?
不是好徵兆
It's never good.
老友,有无搞错?
Dude. What-- What the fuck, dude?
好吧,打得好
Yes! There you go.
要专心,对,准备
Just concentrate. Yep, yep. Have it ready.
对,好波,成功
Yes! That's it! You got it!
正啊
Love it.
再来,准备好未?往这里打
And again. Ready? Hit it here.
好,没错,打球底
Good. That's right. Bottom.
(校巴)
(马克白)
“但据说你的王位不传子孙 自己却要成为许多君王的始祖”
"But that myself should be the root and father of many kings."
不好意思,有何贵干?
Excuse me? Can I help you?
(河景中学)
(改编自安拿破利坦努着作)
《亲爱的爱德华》
(宾夕法尼亚大学)
不如别再当我们是弱势社群
How about you stop treating us like charity cases
并依法交税吧
and pay your damn taxes?
欢迎回来,我身旁有阿德里安娜华盛顿
Once again, I'm here with Adriana Washington,
她正竞选纽约第13选区国会议席
who's running for Congress in New York's 13th district.
华盛顿小姐,大家因这条片而大怒
Miss Washington, everyone is up in arms over this clip
他们指你的毕业演辞是社♥会♥主♥义♥
from your commencement address that they say is socialism.
对,我亦有引用 雪尔萧法斯坦的名句,但无人看到
Yeah, well, I did quote Shel Silverstein as well, but nobody's watching that.
当然,那样会显露你的人性
Of course not. That would make you look human.
对,艾尼,我说那番话时 很年轻、满腔理想主义
Right. Ari, when I said those things, I was young, I was idealistic.
而且追看《白宫群英》
Uh, I watched a lot of West Wing as well
当年我对这些议题的理解纯粹是理论性
and my understanding of these issues was purely theoretical.
但当你踏入现实世界
But then you get out into the real world
就会发现事情複杂得多
and you realize that it's all much more complicated.
你亦知道,你外婆是这节目的常客
And as you know, your grandmother was a frequent guest on this show.
我跟很多人一样
Mm-hmm. - I, like so many,
非常敬仰她
但我们发现了一些令人遗憾的消息
- hold her in such high regard... - Mm-hmm.
...but we've uncovered some troubling information
你外婆给你的薪金 高于办公室内的其他助手
that your grandmother paid you more than the other aides in the office.
我想让你回应那个指控
I wanted to give you a chance to respond to that accusation.
那显然是错的
Well, that's patently false.
我外婆从来都是依法行事
My grandmother did everything by the book.
但似乎不是事事依法
Well, apparently not everything.
我们手上有内部预算
We actually have internal budgets
(露丝华盛顿议员,职员薪酬,时期)
显示你的薪金高过所有同级职员
showing that you were paid more than every other staffer at your level.
他有心伏击你
He ambushed you.
我即刻就要走了
I'm running in and out.
阿德里安娜,你是这职位的最佳人选
Adriana, you are the best person for the job.
即使那项指控属实 也是你外婆做的,不是你
And even if the accusation is true, your grandmother did it. Not you.
大家不会追究你 - 他们似乎是啊
People won't hold you responsible. - Well, apparently they are.
你有看推特吗? - 唏
Have you looked at Twitter? - Hey.
祖记咖啡的燕麦奶咖啡
Oat milk latte from Joe Coffee.
放心,我不会让人知道 你饮如此中产的咖啡
Don't worry. I won't let the people know you drink such elitist coffee.
奈塔妮正在车上等我
Natalie's waiting for me in the car.
明白,好吧
Right. Okay.
多谢你杯咖啡
Thank you for the coffee.
拜
Bye.
别客气
Of course.
唏
Hey.
校长打电♥话♥给我
So the principal called me.
你今日走堂?
You cut out of school today?
应该是吧?
I guess.
You guess?
我走了上去音乐室,当时我想演奏
I went up to the music room, and I was thinking about playing.
抱歉,我没事先问你
I'm sorry I didn't ask you first.
太好了
That's great.
太好了,你想玩音乐
That's great that you're thinking about playing music.
或者我们可以叫尊姨丈过来安装钢琴
Maybe we can see if we can get your Uncle John to come set up the piano.
他做不到的
He can't do it.
那是钢琴
It's a piano.
我的意思是,它要调音的
I mean, it nee-- it needs to be tuned
而且音板要维修
and-- and the soundboard needs to be repaired.
搬运工人弄坏了它 - 好吧,我知道
The movers destroyed it. - Okay. I know.
我会找人维修
I'm gonna find somebody to fix it.
我可以失陪吗?
May I be excused?
老实讲,我知你一定很难过
You know, I know it must be very hard for you
你的姨丈突然搬走
that your uncle moved out so suddenly.
其实我对他认识不深
Actually, I hardly knew him.
爱德华,你知道规矩的
Edward, you know that-- you know the rules.
你不能在睡房♥进食
You can't eat food up in your room.
我知你的规矩 - 爱德华
I know your rules. - Edward?
是但吧 - 爱德华
Whatever. - Edward!
怎麽了? - 你想在哪里进食都可以
What? - You can eat wherever you want,
但不要对我无礼,把我当作透明
but do not be rude to me and treat me like I am invisible!
我是人,你知道吗?我是人
I'm a person, you know? I'm a-- I'm a person.
随便你在哪里吃三文治
Eat your sandwich wherever you want.
若这是你逃避派喜帖的方法
If this was a way of avoiding sending out the wedding invitations,
我赞成
I approve.
你为何忽然变了?
What came over you?
甚麽意思?
What do you mean?
你不同了
That was just different.
我不是投诉
Not that I'm complaining.
可能是我太期待婚礼了
Uh, I guess I'm just getting excited about the wedding.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
(兰德麦奈利,道路指南)
那是甚麽?
没甚麽
Nothing.
业主装♥修♥得很好
The owners did such a wonderful job,
你们看到吧 - 天啊,完美
as you can see. - Oh, my God. It's perfect.
亲爱的,看看吊灯
Oh, sweetie, you see the chandelier?
地方很骨子吧? - 连屋附送吗?
Amazing piece, isn't it? - Does it come with the house?
我会问业主 - 好吧
I will ask the owner. - Okay.
嗨
Hi!
迪迪,我不知你在家
Dee Dee, I didn't realize you were home.
你们好吗?
How are you?
我听到你们问起吊灯 - 对
I heard you asking about the chandelier. - Yeah.
是威尼斯玻璃
Um, it is Murano glass.
我老公从意大利运回来的
My husband had it flown in from Italy.
很美 - 对
It is beautiful. - Yeah.
我们好锺意你间屋 - 对
We love your home. - Yeah.
非常感谢 - 好吧,我...
Thank you so much. - So, I--
你们决定要换细屋吗?
I guess you guys are deciding to downsize?
对,家庭人数减少了
我老公死了
We-- Yeah, we already downsized.
- Oh. - My husband died.
天啊 - 真替你难过
Oh, my God. - Oh, I'm so sorry.
对,记得3月那场空难吗?
Yeah, remember that plane crash back in March?
有男孩生还的那次?
Oh, you mean the one with the boy?
就是那次,对
That's the one, yeah.
查理斯坐在4C
Charles was in seat 4C.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
真替你难过
I'm so sorry.
真是悲剧,迪迪很勇敢
What a tragedy. Dee Dee is such a brave woman.
言归正传... - 等等,你不介意吧?
Anyway-- - Hold on. Can I?
你怀孕多久了?
Oh, um, uh-- - How far along are you?
五个月,对 - 天啊
Five months. Yep. - Oh, my God.
等等,是女儿
Wait a minute. It's a girl.
其实我们不想知 - 不
Oh, actually we don't want to know. - No, no, no.
我看得出是女儿,话你知
I can tell it's a girl. You know what?
我们买♥♥这间屋时,我正怀着苏儿
I was pregnant with my Zoe when we bought this house.
世事真奇妙 - 对
Circle of life. - Yeah.
我们继续行吧 - 她在这里长大
We should get going. - I mean, she grew up here.
我们都在这里长大 知道吗?我们是一家人
We all grew up here, you know? And it was-- We were a family.
然后一切消失了
[sighs] And then it all goes away.
总之,慢慢看
Anyway, enjoy.
后面有个很靓的泳池 - 去看看泳池,对,很靓的
There's a wonderful pool in the back. - Go see the pool. Yeah, it's so good.
谢谢,迪迪 - 谢谢
Thank you, Dee Dee. - Thanks.
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表