剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
You don't know who I am. What does it-- -You're Steve.
你是布伦特的弟弟
You're Brent's brother.
我是阿曼达 我是他的未婚妻
I'm Amanda. I was his fiancée.
我不知道他订婚了
I didn't know he was engaged.
当然了 你不知道他的任何事
Of course you didn't. You didn't know anything about him.
所以你无权来悼念他
And so you don't get to grieve him.
至少不能来这里
At least not here. -[scoffs]
好吗?所以去其他角落哭泣吧
All right? So, go cry in some other corner.
不只有你在悼念他
You're not the only one who's grieving him.
你不能逼我去… -这不是在开玩笑
You can't make me not-- -This is not a fucking joke.
好的
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好的
Okay.
你真酷
You are so cool. -[chuckles]
你还好吗?
[Linda] You okay?
我都不知道
[Amanda] I don't even know.
我的姐姐知道如何短接启动汽车
[Lacey] My sister knew how to hot-wire a car.
真的
[grief group member chuckles] -She did.
她会心肺复苏 她是个救生员
And she knew CPR. She was a lifeguard.
她19岁时救了一个女人的命
When she was 19, she saved a woman's life,
他们把城市钥匙颁授给她
and they gave her the Key to the City.
我这一辈子对我姐姐最主要的感觉是
My entire life, the governing emotion I had towards my sister was…
嫉妒
…jealousy.
她听起来是个…
She sounds like a…
很了不起的人
like an incredible person.
你的姐姐听起来很了不起
Your sister, she sounds amazing.
她的确是的 谢谢你
She was. Thank you.
像一辈子难得一见的那种
Like a once-in-a-lifetime type.
像…
Like-- [chuckles]
像那种突然降临在你生活中…
Like one of those people who drops into your life and…
千载难遇的人
…there's nothing quite like them.
是的
Yeah.
但你认可了这点
But you recognized it.
感谢老天你认可了 对吗?
And-And thank God that you did, right?
如果你…
Like, what if you…
如果你没有呢?
Like, what if you hadn't?
如果她走了
Like, what if, like, she was gone
而你从没认可她
and you never re-- recognized her
认可她的一切品质?
for everything that she was?
Mmm.
山姆
[Milo] Sam.
谢谢
Thank you. Uh…
今天能听见你的心声真好
It was-- it was nice hearing your thoughts today.
非常好
[chuckles] -[Milo] Very good.
你故意考砸了?
[Shay] You blew the exam on purpose?
你为什么这么做?
Why would you do that?
我想和我的同类在一起
I wanted to stay with my own kind.
好吧 但你不想早点毕业吗?
Well, yeah, but wouldn't you get to graduate sooner?
不知道
I don't know.
天啊 如果我像你一样聪明 我会立马考完毕业
God, if I were as smart as you, I would test outta school ASAP.
人们不在乎你是否聪明 他们只在乎你是否酷
People don't care if you're smart. People care if you're cool.
是 我不想打破你的幻想 奇迹小子 但你不酷
Yeah. Well, I hate to break it to you, boy wonder,
but you're not cool.-Whoa!
天啊 你吓到我了 不 你还好吗?
Damn, you got me. Oh, no. You okay? [squeals]
好的 宝贝 该睡觉了 你刷了牙没?
Okay, sweetie. Time for bed. Did you brush your teeth?
是的 -你确定吗?
Yes. -Are you sure?
让我看看
Show me.
很好
Mmm. Okay, good. [chuckles]
那么
So, um…
你想过我们要怎么装饰 你母亲的棺材了吗?
have you had any thoughts about how we can decorate your mother's casket?
我认识一位很有才华的人 他几乎能制♥作♥任何东西
I have a very talented man who can make almost anything.
但我希望你喜欢它
But I want you to like it.
她会很喜欢的
She would love it.
阿库会很喜欢的
Akua would love this.
我不想打扰你
[Kojo] I don't mean to disturb you.
不 当然不会 请进 怎么样?
Oh, no. Of course not. Um, come in. How's it going?
我想邀请你
I would like to invite you.
我们周六会举♥行♥阿库的葬礼
We are having a funeral for Akua on Saturday.
虽然我知道你在忙竞选的事
And although I know you are very busy with your campaign--
寇乔 什么?天啊
Oh, Kojo, what? Oh, my gosh.
我一定会出席的
I'll absolutely be there.
我们才决定要这么做
It was only just determined we'd do this.
在加纳 我们的葬礼是个大庆典
You know, in Ghana, our funerals are very festive.
是 -每个人都穿特定的衣服
[Adriana] Yeah. -Everyone wears specific clothing,
有舞蹈、音乐 大家开个派对
uh, there's dancing, there's music, we have a party,
整个部族、所有人都会来 -寇乔 多谢你邀请我
and the whole tribe and everybody comes-- -Kojo. Thank you for inviting me.
在哪举♥行♥?
Uh, where is it being held?
在119街的一个中心
Uh, it will be at a center on 119th Street,
星光派对和会议中心 -那个地方
uh, Starlight Party and Conference. -Oh. That place.
你去过?
Oh, you've been there?
寇乔 那个地方…有点…
Um, Kojo, that place is-- It's kind of, um--
破烂 -是个垃圾堆
It's a trash heap. -It's a dump.
问题是很多人会出席
You see, the issue is many people will be there.
包括不认识阿库的人 所以我们需要大空间
Even people that didn't know Akua, so we need the space.
And other options are just too expensive, so…
其他的地方太贵了 所以…
听着 如果…我无法做出任何承诺
Well, look, if-- I can't make any promises,
但如果我找到另一个地方 你觉得可以吗?
but if I could find another place, would that be okay?
不 我不想给你带来负担
No, no, no, no, no. I don't want to burden you.
不 这不是负担 让我看看
No, it's not a burden. I mean, let me see,
I… …I think I have a place that would be perfect.
我觉得有个地方再合适不过了
阿德里安娜 你太善良了 -没事
You are too kind, Adriana. -Oh, it's fine.
好的 我去睡了
O-Okay, uh, so I will go to bed.
是 晚安 -好的
Yeah, um, good night. [chuckles] -Okay.
晚安 阿德里安娜 -是那边
Good night, Adriana. -It's-- It's that way.
好的 -是
Oh, okay. -Yeah. Yeah.
晚安 -谢谢你 对
Good night. -Thank you. I mean, yes.
晚安 你也是
Good night. You too.
哥们 搞什么? -什么?
Dude, what the F? -What?
你浑身大汗 把那蠢外套脱了
You're a walking sweat lodge. Take the dumb jacket off.
我没事 -我光看着你都觉得热
I'm fine. -You're making me hot just looking at you.
脱掉 -我没事
Take it off. -[whispers] I'm fine.
看奇迹男孩 他要融化了
Check out Miracle Boy. He's melting.
别烦他 斯拉特斯基
Leave him alone, Slutzky.
但是真的 你看他 他要化成一摊泥了
He is though. Check him out. My boy's a puddle over here.
嘿 威顿老师 我觉得奇迹男孩 正在“冷凝”成气态
Hey, Miss Wheaton, I think Miracle Boy is "condensating" into gas form.
布莱恩 够了
Brian, that's enough. -[students laugh]
爱德华 你还好吗?
Edward, are you okay?
是 我没事 我说了 我没事
Yeah, I-- I'm fine. As I have said. I'm fine.
你那件外套看起来很热 今天很闷热…
You look very hot in that jacket. It's a humid day today--
大家安静 我是认真的
[students laugh] -Class, quiet. I mean it.
爱德华 你为什么不把外套脱了?
Edward, why don't you take off the jacket?
因为我不想
'Cause I don't want to.
其实我们有服装规定
We actually have a dress code
规定大衣和外套不能穿进室内…
that states that coats and jackets aren't to be worn indoor--
天 威顿老师 不能例外一次吗?
God, Miss Wheaton, can you make an exception?
他喜欢这外套 他想穿着
He likes the jacket. He wants to wear the jacket.
为什么大家都要烦他?
Why does everyone gotta be in his business?
他经历的还不够多吗?
Hasn't he been through enough?
去你的 斯拉特斯基
[imitates cat meowing] -Fuck you, Slutzky!
布莱恩、谢伊 课后留堂
Brian, Shay. Detention.
爱德华 很抱歉 但你必须现在脱掉外套
And Edward, I'm sorry, but you have to take that jacket off now.
我担心你会晕倒
I'm afraid you're going to faint.
脱了吧
[mouths] Take it off.
哥们 -爱德华
Dude! -Edward.
爱德华
[breathing heavily] -[Miss Wheaton] Edward!
很美吧?
Gorgeous, isn't it?
你是伊万?
Are you-- Are you Evan?
是的
Yes.
我是迪迪 查尔斯的妻子
I'm-- I'm Dee Dee. Charles's wife.
我们去我的办公室聊吧?
Why don't we talk in my office?
好的
All right.
我们一年多前 在比弗利山庄的一座别♥墅♥相识
[Evan] We met a little over a year ago at this mansion in Beverly Hills.
那是他失业后
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表