剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
…and she was this belly dancer.
她的服装可漂亮了 薄如蝉翼
And she had the most incredible sheer costume,
露出肚脐 还有头纱
with the midriff showing and a veil.
不知道 也许换在今天看超级政♥治♥不正确
I don't know, maybe it would be super politically incorrect today.
不知道呢
I'm not sure.
但她甚至会一点肚皮舞 毕竟是她
But she could even belly dance a little bit, because of course she could.
她什么都会做
She could do anything.
然后我则是笨拙的小熊猫
And there I was, this dumb little panda.
你的外公在我们去要糖前给我们拍照
Your granddad was taking pictures of us before we went trick-or-treating,
突然我决定自己特别想要她的服装
and suddenly I decided I wanted her costume so bad.
我想当肚皮舞娘 我很愤怒她能当
I wanted to be a belly dancer, and I was furious that she was.
当然了 她的服装根本不合我的尺寸 我们的妈妈说
Of course, her costume wouldn't even fit me, and our mom was like,
“蕾西 闭嘴 你是熊猫 去要糖吃吧”
"Lacey, shut up, you're a panda. Let's go get some candy."
但我发脾气 我们的爸爸 不得不带我上楼 直到我不再哭
But I threw a fit, and our dad had to take me upstairs until I finished crying.
但第二天 我走进房♥间
But the next day, I walked into my room,
简妮把那套服装留在了我的床上
and Janey had left the costume on my bed.
我记得她叠得多整齐
I remember how nicely folded it was.
红色和黄色的半透明布料 还有腰部的那些小铃铛
The red and yellow sheer material with these little bells around the waist.
都归我了
And it was mine now.
她送给了我
She had given it to me.
我很喜欢它叠得整整齐齐的样子 我从没穿过它
I loved how nicely folded it was. I never even put it on.
我把它放在抽屉里 我会轻轻拍它
I just kept it in a drawer, and I would-- I would pat it.
我喜欢那手感 我喜欢拥有它的感觉
I loved how it felt. I loved how it felt having it.
我喜欢她把它送了给我
I loved that she had thought to give it to me.
你母亲很了不起 爱德华
Your mother was fucking awesome, Edward.
这是事实 这是故事的结论
That is the truth. That is the takeaway here.
这个事实
And that is the truth
永远都不会消失
that will never, ever go away.
(宝莱坞餐厅)
嗨
Hi.
T 对吗?
[T chuckles] -T, right?
迪迪 你今天过得如何?
Mm-hmm. -Dee Dee. How's your day going?
还不错 -那就好
It's all right. -Good.Um…
我的丈夫查尔斯…我知道你们叫他查理
so my husband, Charles-- I know you knew him as Ch-Charlie.
他50岁生日时 我给他买♥♥了一块劳力士表
Uh, I bought him a Rolex watch for his 50th birthday.
是蚝式永恒系列劳力士
It's an-- It's an Oyster Perpetual Rolex.
售价七千美元 我想送给你
It cost $7,000, and I want you to take it.
你可以留下或卖♥♥掉 无所谓 没关系
You can keep it or pawn it. I don't care. It doesn't matter.
什么?
What?
查尔斯帮过你 对吧?
Well, Charles helped you, right?
是的 对
Yeah. Um, he did. [chuckles]
所以 很好 我很开心
So, good. I'm glad.
你知道 你就把这当作他的离别赠礼
And, you know, you can consider this his parting gift, you know?
另外 我能要一小份鸡肉饭吗?
Also, could I get a small chicken biryani?
我三天没吃过饭了 我饿死了
I haven't eaten in three days. I'm fucking starving.
好
Yeah.
♪ How great thou art ♪
谢谢
[Dee Dee] Thank you.
♪ When through the woods ♪
♪ And forest glades I wander And hear the birds ♪
♪ Sing sweetly in the trees ♪
♪ When I look down ♪
♪ From lofty mountain grandeur ♪
♪ And hear the brook ♪
♪ And feel the gentle breeze ♪
♪ Then sings my soul My savior God, to thee ♪
♪ How great thou art ♪
♪ How great thou art ♪
♪ Then sings my soul ♪
♪ My savior God, to thee ♪
♪ How great thou art ♪
♪ How great thou art ♪
[church-goers sniffling, crying]
[Adriana sniffs]
嗨
Hi.
[Kojo sobs]
[drums beating]
[funeral attendees chattering]
Alhaji" playing]
嘿
[Adriana] Hey, you.
宝贝 你觉得如何?
What do you think, hon?
你能旋转吗?
Can you spin? Can you spin?
你怎么找到我的?
How'd you find me?
我记得之前
Uh… …I remember a while back,
布伦特说过他在长岛市 遇到了一个修理钢琴的女孩
Brent mentioning that he had met a girl who fixed pianos in Long Island City.
所以范围缩小了
So, that narrowed it down.Mmm.
好吧 你该走了
Okay, well, you should go.
好的 等等 嘿 我不是坏人
[Steve] Okay, wait. Hey, I'm not a bad person.
我和我的哥哥有问题 但他是个瘾君子
I had issues with my brother, but he was an addict.
我知道他是
I know he was.
他已经戒了 但你不在乎
And he cleaned himself up. But you didn't care.
他偷了我父母的钱
He stole from my parents.
他把我爸爸推到墙上
He pushed my dad up against a wall.
他一次又一次伤了我们母亲的心
He broke our mother's heart again and again.
我必须保护他们 所以我得与他断绝关系
I had to protect them. And so I had to cut him loose.
他试图与你和好
He tried to make peace with you.
你拒绝了他
You blew him off.
我知道
I know I did.
如果我能回到过去 改变做法…
If I could go back and change things…
听着
Look…
我们可以参加同一个小组治疗 如果你想
we can coexist in group therapy together if you want that.
我觉得这是好事
I think it's a good thing.
不过 如果我们一起参加 我可能会故意远离你
Just know, if we're there together, I might distance myself from you.
因为看见你就像是 看到某个奇怪版的布伦特 会吓到我
'Cause seeing you is like seeing some bizarro Brent, and it just freaks me out.
但如果你想去 我觉得你应该去
But if you wanna go, I think that you should.
每个人都要做必须做的事
We all gotta do what we gotta do.
什么?
What?
我刚才还在担心
[Shay] I-- I was beginning to worry.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你终于脱皮了
So you finally shed your skin.
是的 是吧
Yeah. I guess.
衣服不合身
It doesn't fit me.
我觉得永远都不会合身
I don't think it ever will.
这是我哥哥的外套
This was my brother's jacket.Um…
我想给你
I wanted you to have it.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
我觉得你穿更好看
I think it'd look better on you.
也许你可以给你的轮滑德比人偶穿
Maybe you could put it on your Derby dummy.
我觉得它需要新外套
I think he needs a new coat.
衣服上还有你的汗吗?
[inhales sharply] Is it still drenched in your sweat?
不 我姨妈把它蒸汽清洗了
No. My, uh-- My aunt steamed it.
彻彻底底地
Thoroughly.
当然了
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道我是谁
I don't know who I am.
彼此彼此
Join the club.
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表