剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
还要其他东西吗?
Anything else?
不用,谢谢
No, thank you.
谢谢,祝你有美好的一天
Thank you. Have a nice day.
谢谢
Thank you.
(我有一个新的梦想工作)
(当书籍出版商,妳的小说写好后通知我 亲亲抱抱,小艾)
你们可以往下滑
So you can kinda just scroll.
那个地方很空旷
The space out there is just so empty.
那裡是座山谷,远处有山峰
There's the valley, you know, the mountains in the background.
而且那裡非常安静
And it's so quiet.
但那裡有一股能量
But there's this presence.
我不是个有灵性的人,你们懂吗? 但我能感觉得到
And I'm not a spiritual person, you know? But, like, I felt it.
你能感受到,我感觉到某种能量
You can feel it. I could feel something.
抱歉,我只是…没办法看
Sorry, I'm just-- I can't.
谢了 -对
Thank you, though. -Yeah.
你们可以跟莱希要我的号♥码 -约翰,亲爱的
Well, you could get my number from Lacey. -John, honey.
谢谢,对 -我能跟你谈一下吗?
Thank you. Yeah. -Can I talk to you for a sec?
好
Yeah.
天啊
Jesus.
抱歉,我知道我不该谈到科罗拉多州的事
I'm sorry. I know I'm not supposed to talk about Colorado.
蒂蒂在那裡哭,你的故事讲得真好啊
Dee Dee's over there crying. Great story.
我很遗憾妳讨厌我去了那裡
I'm sorry that you hate that I went.
我很遗憾妳根本不在乎我的经历
I am sorry that you don't give a shit about my experience.
妳应该要明白这对我有重大意义
You should understand it meant a lot to me.
正是如此,这是关于你的经历
Exactly. It's about you.
这是约翰的经历
John's experience.
不是我,也不是蒂蒂的经历 更不是这裡每个伤心人的经历
Not mine. Not Dee Dee's. Not everyone here who's grieving
这是一场团体治疗的车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会
at a fucking group therapy garage sale.
这是关于你自己的经历
It's about you.
你先请
Go ahead.
加油
Come on!
保持在左边
Keep left!
(圣麦克尔山学院)
嘿,奇蹟男孩,我是小雪的爸爸,过来坐
Hey, Miracle Boy! I'm Shay's dad. Come sit.
没关係…站起来
That's okay! Get up!
加油…
Come on!
小兄弟,我非常遗憾,我听说了你的遭遇
I'm so sorry, man. I heard what happened.
你真的是一个奇蹟男孩
You really are a miracle boy.
叫我艾德华,我叫做艾德华
Edward. My name is Edward.
上啊,小雪,上
Go, Shay! Go!
(甄选会)
小雪,加油
Go get 'em, Shay!
(圣麦克尔山)
好,来吧,防守我的侧边
All right! Come on! Flank me!
好耶 -太好了
Yeah! -Yes!
好耶
Yeah!
那个动作她练了好几週
She's been working on that move for a couple weeks.
就是那个她冲过防线 然后做侧身跳跃的动作
The one where she turns out and does the side hop.
还好这需要用到某些技术
It's good to know there's some sort of technique involved
因为在我看起来 这只不过是一群女孩在互相推撞
'cause just looks like a bunch of girls pushing each other to me.
你没看过竞速滑轮比赛吗?
You've never been to a roller derby bout before?
没有,我不在家时,小雪迷上这种运动
No. Shay's obsession with this happened while I was away.
她又做了一次,哇
And there she goes again. Wow.
她是很棒的运动员
She is a terrific athlete,
但老实说…
but honestly I--
我宁愿见她多花点时间 在比较有用的事情上
I'd rather see her spending her time on something more useful.
但她很喜欢这种运动 这对她来说意义重大
But she loves this. This is everything to her.
她需要开始思考自己未来要走的道路
She needs to start thinking about the long-term trajectory of her decisions.
你是指什麽? -高尔夫球
Meaning? -Golf.
各大学都想为高尔夫球女子选手 提供奖学金
Colleges are begging to give golf scholarships to girls.
对,但她喜欢的是竞速滑轮
Yeah, but she loves roller derby.
艾德华,你根本不必费心力
Eduardo, you've got no problem.
你的经历就已经帮你写好 一篇大学申请文章了
Your college essay will write itself with everything that you've been through.
我只想确保小雪的未来 也能得到相同的机会
I just wanna make sure Shay has the same chance at a future.
小雪很聪明,她能进入任何她想读的大学
Shay is really smart. She can get into any college she wants.
你真的很喜欢她吧? -不是,我…我们只是普通朋友
So you really like her, huh? -No. I-- We're just friends.
我没见过普通朋友 会每晚都睡在对方的房♥间裡
Well, I don't know too many friends who crawl into each other's rooms at night.
宝贝,做得好
Nice move, sweetie!
(大熊山旅馆)
天啊
Oh, my God!
奶奶在我五岁时,第一次带我来这裡
I was five years old when my grandma first took me here.
我当时终于瞭解人们说的 山上的空气是什麽感觉
I finally understood what people meant when they talked about mountain air.
你可以在这裡大口呼吸
You can just breathe deeper here.
所以每当我需要思考时,我都会来这裡
So I come up here when I need to think.
我在这裡会感到豁然开朗
Everything just seems clearer up here.
这做法很聪明
That's very smart.
你跟小组成员说时如何?
How did it go telling the group?
大家都很难过 甚至连麦洛也表现得感慨
It was sad. Even Milo expressed an emotion.
你突破麦洛的心房♥啊? -对
You cracked Milo? -Yeah.
我却错过了?我现在觉得难过
And I missed it? Now I'm sad.
天啊,看来我的手♥机♥现在有讯号♥了
Oh, God. Guess I have cell reception now.
妳需要去处理吗?
Do you need to deal with it?
不用
No.
妳不能永远不理他们 -没有永远
You can't ignore them forever. -Not forever.
只有我在这裡的时候
Just while I'm here.
那是我和奶奶来大熊山时的约定
That was the rule at Bear Mountain with my grandma.
在这裡没有工作这回事
Work does not exist up here.
好,那我们永远留在这裡
Okay. Then let's stay here forever.
好
Okay.
我们可以开爆米花摊
We could run the popcorn stand
然后开一家只演《杰克与豌豆》的剧场
and start a theater company that only performs Jack and the Beanstalk.
我们迦纳也有山,妳知道吗?
We have mountains in Ghana, you know?
距离阿克拉45分钟车程 有一座叫阿布里的山城
Aburi. It's a beautiful mountain town just 45 minutes from Accra.
妳想像一下,那裡有香蕉树
Imagine. Banana trees.
有鸣禽,还有妳喜欢的山间清新空气
Songbirds. Your crystal-clear mountain air.
听起来很棒 -对
That sounds perfect. -Yeah.
反正若妳真的要躲到山上
Just if you are going to run away to the mountains anyway,
还不如去我家乡的山裡躲
might as well be my mountains.
好
Okay.
若我真的决定要躲到山上 我绝对会去你家乡的山
If I decide to run away to the mountains, they will absolutely be your mountains.
妳会爱上那裡,而且大家也都会喜欢妳
You will love it there. And everyone will love you.
妳会成为迦纳女王
You'll be the queen of Ghana.
我还以为你们迦纳是实行民♥主♥宪♥政♥
And here I thought you had a constitutional democracy there.
我们会为了妳建立君主制
Well, we'd instate a monarchy for you.
哇
Wow.
从来没有人威胁说要为我了推♥翻♥政♥府♥
No man has ever threatened to overthrow the government for me.
政♥变♥是我至少能为妳做的事
A coup is the least I could do for you.
真好看
That's cute.
嘿,老兄
Hey, man.
你家很美 -你来这裡做什麽?
Beautiful home. -What the hell are you doing here?
我上网搜寻庇护所行动的车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会
I just did a search for Operations Sanctuary garage sale,
然后就出现这处的资讯
and this place popped right up.
你不能来这裡
You can't be here.
好吧,若你这样觉得,我可以离开
Okay. I can go if you want.
你该离开了
You should.
好,好吧,我走
Yeah, fine, I'll go.
但是,这个你收下
But here. Take these.
班被派去喀布尔前,把这个给了我
Ben gave them to me before he shipped out to Kabul.
这个要价大约100块美金或更贵
They're, like, a hundred bucks, maybe more.
我思考过你之前说的话
I was just thinking about what you were saying before
关于班的物品能让其他人受益,所以…
about Ben's stuff doing some good for someone else, so…
嘿,亲爱的
Hey, babe.
嗨,欢迎
Hi. Welcome.
这位是席安娜
This is Sienna.
我的太太
My wife.
山姆,你没说过你有个这麽漂亮的老婆
Sam, you didn't mention how gorgeous your wife is.
我是维农
Vernon.
你们俩怎麽认识的?
How do you two know each other?
因为他和班以前共用一个储藏空间
Ben. They used to share a storage unit.
他就是在裡面堆满东西的傢伙
He's the guy with all the shit.
我认罪
Guilty as charged.
但我住在小套房♥ 真的没有空间让我放东西
It's hard, though, living in a studio. There's no room for all my stuff.
不像这裡这麽大,这裡根本是凡尔赛宫吧
Unlike this place. I mean, am I literally in Versailles?
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表