剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
What the fuck?
妈
Mom?
妈,嗨
Mom. Hi.
天啊,我真惊喜 -嗨…
Oh, my God! What a surprise. -Hi.
妳还好吗?
Are you okay?
谢谢妳今天回来 -对,我原本没想到今天是什麽日子
Thank you for coming today of all days. -Yeah, I didn't realize what day it was.
对,妳真贴心
Yeah. You're so sweet.
我真高兴见到妳
I'm so happy to see you.
妳怎麽把爸的衣服都拿出来了?
What are all Dad's clothes doing out?
悲伤支持小组 要在白石区办一场车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会
The Grief Group is having a garage sale in Whitestone.
为了慈善募款
You know, for charity.
所以,我就,妳知道的… -妳要卖♥♥掉这些东西?
So, I'm just, you know-- -So, you're just selling it?
只卖♥♥几件…他的丑高尔夫球衫
Just a f-- You know, like his ugly golf shirts.
我不喜欢那种衣服 -好吧,妈
I don't like those. -Okay. Mom?
什麽事?
Yeah?
我明天要去巴塞隆纳
I'm going to Barcelona tomorrow.
什麽? -对
What? -Yeah.
我从机票经销商那裡买♥♥了机票
So I got the tickets through a ticket reseller,
机票非常便宜,但条件就是
and they were really cheap, but the thing with that is
一旦有机位得马上出发
that you have to go when they have a seat ready for you,
所以我明天就要出发
so I'm going tomorrow.
明天吗? -对
Tomorrow? -Yeah.
妈,妳知道我原本就打算这麽做 -我只是…
Mom, you knew I was gonna do this. -I just--
我只是希望妳可以等一阵子,妳懂吗?
I was hoping maybe you'd wait a little bit, you know?
比方说等到夏天之类的
Like, be here for the summer or something.
好,我想亲自告知妳 所以我回来跟妳说,好吗?
Yeah, I wanted to tell you in person, and I told you, okay?
柔伊,我需要妳
Zoe, I need you.
我知道这对我们俩来说都很难熬
I mean, I know this is a hard time for both of us.
只是我现在真的很需要妳在我身边
It's just, I feel like I really need you around right now.
妈,我知道 -拜託妳
I know, Mom. -Please.
拜託妳
Please.
妈,我得离开,对不起 但我不得不这样做
I have to go, Mom. I'm sorry, but I have to.
嘿
Hey.
现在是欢乐时光,饮料都半价
It's happy hour. Half off all drinks.
我不喝
I'm okay.
我清空班在储藏空间的东西了
I pulled Ben's things out of the storage unit,
但我发现你的东西还在那裡
and I noticed that your things are still there.
我之前说过,我会在月底之前把东西清空
I'll clear them out by the end of the month, like I said.
好吧,好
Okay. Good.
你大老远跑来 就为了跟我说我已经知道的事情?
You came a long way just to tell me something I already knew.
我只是…需要完成这件事
I just-- I need to be done with this.
你要怎麽处理班的全部物品?
What are you gonna do with all of Ben's stuff?
我要办车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会
Having a garage sale.
对,我会把所有收益都捐出去
Yeah, I'm gonna donate all the proceeds
给一个叫做“庇护所行动”的非营利组织
to this nonprofit called Operation Sanctuary.
他们为退伍军人提供心理治疗资源
They provide veterans with access to mental health resources.
那样做很棒
That's really cool.
我得摆脱这些物品,我得让这些…
I need to get rid of this stuff. I need to get it--
让这些东西离开我的生活 然后到某人手上
Get it out of my life and get it to someone
给真正用得到的人
who can actually do some good for it.
维农,我得摆脱那个储藏空间
I need to get out of that storage unit, Vernon.
好
Yeah.
我懂了
I get it.
敬班
To Ben.
老实说,那种说法就是社♥会♥主♥义♥
Let's just put it out there. It's socialism.
也是非常天真的想法 并且对我们社区的诉求充耳不闻
It's also naive and incredibly tone-deaf to the needs of our community.
老实说,我一直都说她缺乏经验
Frankly, I've been saying this all along. She has no track record.
缺乏管道
No platform.
只因为她的祖母是我们的国宝 并不代表她就会是
Just because her grandmother was a national treasure doesn't make her
一位合适的候选人
a viable candidate.
这件事在社群媒体上如同野火燎原
This is moving through social media like wildfire.
我不知道她要怎麽扭转局面
I don't see how she pivots.
她得马上与那些言论做切割
She needs to distance herself from those statements immediately.
华盛顿众议员有本事…
Congresswoman Washington had a knack…
妳们国家的新闻人好可怕
These newspeople in your country are very horrible.
…看不出她的孙女有这股风范 -对
…don't see this with the granddaughter. -Yeah.
我同意,她不可能挽救这个局势 -妳要怎麽做?
I agree. There's no way back from this. -What are you going to do?
逃走
Run away.
对,你还活着,这东西很符合你的品味
Yeah. You're living. This feels right up your alley.
对 -那张牌桌真好看
Yes. -Look at that card table.
我喜欢那个
I like that.
你来这裡干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我只是想来帮忙
I just thought I'd come to help.
你和黛芬妮没有有趣的週末计画吗?
Don't you and Daphne have fun weekend plans?
好,若妳不想见到我,我就…
All right. If you don't want me here, I mean--
不,没关係,你可以把那些摆好
No, it's fine. You can put those out.
(全新兰德麦奈利道路地图)
怎样?
What?
我记得这本地图
I remember this.
我们小时候,布兰特经常看这本地图
Brent was always looking through this when we were kids.
我们会开车到纽泽西的亲戚家 他和我会一起计画公路旅行的路线
We'd be driving to relatives in Jersey, but he and I were planning road trips
到曼尼托巴和特温福尔斯
to Manitoba and Twin Falls.
这本是我们的梦想旅行路线手册
It was like this handbook for wanderlust.
我们当时还只是孩子
We were just kids.
天啊,她来了,你们看…
Oh, my gosh! She made it. Look it--
我来了,车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会快乐
I made it. Happy garage sale.
妳看起来真美 -谢谢妳来
You look gorgeous. -Thank you for coming.
很高兴见到妳 -很好
It's so good to see you. -Good.
妳啊
You.
我每次见到妳,妳都越来越美
You look more beautiful every time I see you.
我知道 -天啊,哪有?
I know. -Oh, God. Please.
是真的 -每次都是
It's true. -Every time.
妳容光焕发 -我又肿又胖
You do. You're glowing. -I'm a cow.
嗨,要帮妳摆东西吗?
Hi. Can we help you get set up?
这位高大帅哥是哪位?
Who is this handsome drink of water?
他是我老公约翰
This is my husband, John.
他…就是约翰啊?
Is-- This is John?
约翰,幸会
Nice to meet you, John.
妳肯定听到我的许多好话
I'm sure you've heard great things.
悲伤小组是没有祕密的
You know, no secrets in Grief Group.
我们帮妳把东西打开 -谢谢
We'll help you get unpacked. -Thank you.
对,那部荒原路华就是我的车
Yeah, that's my car. The Rover, right there.
没有锁,应该没有吧 -蒂蒂
And it's unlocked, I think. -Dee Dee!
嗨,你好吗? -嘿,妳会提升这裡的质感
Hi. How are you? -Hey. You'll class this place right up.
这位是我太太席安娜 -嗨,席…让我先把这个放下
This is my wife, Sienna. -Hi, Si-- Let me put this down.
这个美丽… -好
This beautiful-- -Yeah.
哄抬柠檬水价格的女孩们 是你们的女儿吗?
Are those your daughters price gouging the lemonade?
对,只有吉娜是我们的
Yeah. We can only take credit for Geena.
好可爱
Very cute.
我带了一个小礼物给女主人 -嘿,妳太客气了
I brought you a little hostess gift. -Hey, you didn't have to do that.
不,请收下 -谢谢
No, please. -Thank you.
这是妳的週年纪念礼物吗?
This is your anniversary gift?
因为我…我们不能收 -对…不会啦…
'Cause I-- We can't take this. -Yeah. No,
我希望妳收下,因为妳…我不知道
I want you to have it 'cause y-- I don't know.
妳可以利用它製造浪漫夜晚,我又用不到
Have a romantic evening with it. I'm not gonna get any action from it.
你可能也用得到
You might as well.
你在做什麽…
What are you--
妳知道这瓶酒要价多少吗?
Do you know how much this cost?
我不知道
I do not.
三千五百块美金
$3,500.
我能看一下吗? -好
Can I see that for a sec? -Yeah.
对 -天啊
Yeah. -Gosh.
我还是自己留着好了
You know, I should probably keep it.
我很不想这样做 -当然好
I hate to be that person. -Of course.
不会,真的… -我送你们其他东西
No, it's really-- -I'll get you something else.
没关係 -我要送
Don't worry. -I will.
妳不必那样做 -我把酒拿回去车上放
You don't have to do that. -I'm just gonna go stick this in the car.
然后我看有没有… -好
And I'll check on what they're-- -Okay.
好
Yeah.
玛希拉
Mahira.
谢谢,祝妳有美好的一天 -好,妳也是
Thank you. Have a nice day. -Okay. You too.
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表