剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
He always liked to have the last word. -
闭嘴 -溷蛋
Shut up. -Motherfucker.
干嘛?
What?
只是…你们的眼睛很像
Just-- You have his eyes.Oh?
下一题要问华盛顿女士
[moderator] Our next question is for Ms. Washington.
托马斯说他居住在哈林区40年了
Tomas says he's lived in Harlem for the past 40 years,
而他的房♥东试图驱赶他离开
and his landlord is trying to evict him.
随着这个地区变得越来越高级
With the area becoming more and more gentrified,
妳打算如何处理不断上涨的房♥租?
what are you going to do about the rising cost of rent?
谢谢
Thank you…
我要谢谢托马斯的提问
…uh, and I'd like to thank Tomas for the question.
我已经见到很多我们的邻居被赶走
I've seen a lot of our neighbors pushed out,
所以,其实我非常热衷这个议题,因为…
so this is an issue I'm actually very passionate about, because--
把事情做好不仅仅需要热情
It takes more than passion to get things done.
我身为一位地♥产♥发展商
Uh… -As a real estate developer,
我很清楚托马斯该怎麽做
I know exactly what Tomas should do.
其实我在住房♥领域有很丰富的经验
I've had a lot of experience in housing, actually.
恕我直言 我的对手之前是担任众议员助理
[Cora] With all due respect, my opponent was an aide.
她这辈子没做过其他工作
She's never worked another job in her life.
她唯一的经验就是接电♥话♥
The only experience she has is answering phones.
我们遵守规则 -我就不同了
[moderator] Let's stick to the rules. -[Cora] I, on the other hand,
我曾经担任华盛顿众议员的幕僚长14年
was Congresswoman Washington's chief of staff for 14 years.
她说得对
She's right.
我以前只接听电♥话♥
I answered phones.
但我做得超棒
And I did it damn well. -[person chuckling]
而且,没有错
And it's true.
我大学毕业后,我奶奶就给我那份工作 还为我提供住所
My grandmother gave me a job out of college and put a roof over my head.
但那代表我这一生都清楚见识到
But that meant that for my entire life, I had a front-row seat
该如何保卫这个地区居民的权益
on how to advocate for this district.
每天早上5点
Every morning at 5:00 a.m,
她都叫我起床,跟她讨论想法 无论我想不想那样做
she'd get me out of bed to bounce ideas off of me, whether I liked it or not.
而且你们绝不想见到我喝咖啡前的样子
And you don't wanna see me before coffee. -[audience chuckles]
所以,是的,从官方纪录上来看 我只是一位助理
So, yeah, on paper I was just an aide.
但我跟着最棒的老师学习
But I learned from the best.
而且我是由哈林区选民 连续36年选出的女性所抚养长大
And I was raised by the woman you elected for 36 years straight in Harlem,
这裡也是养育她的地方
where she was raised too.
她教会我怎麽为你们争取权益
She taught me how to fight for you.
她教会我如何捍卫正义
She taught me how to stand up for what is right,
还有,用她的话来说 “要怎麽把鸟事做好”
and in her words, "how to get shit done."
我奶奶为我铺了这条路 让我今天站上这裡
My grandmother paved the way for me to stand here today.
而这个舞台上,没有人比我更坚定
And there is no one on this stage more committed
要继承她的遗志
to carrying on her legacy than I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗?
You all right?
这些生命…
All those lives…
这些人就这样坠机死了
And all those people, they just fell.
如果我要祷告 你愿意…和我一起祷告吗?
If I was praying, would you be-- would you pray with me?
我没有宗教信仰
I'm not really religious.
对,我也没有 我只是不知道该怎麽开始祷告
Yeah, me either. I just don't know how to start.
我们在天上的父…
Our Father, who art in heaven… -[John sobs]
愿人都尊祢的名为圣 -祢的名为圣
…hallowed be thy name. -Be thy name.
愿祢的国降临 -愿祢的国降临
Thy kingdom come. -Thy kingdom come.
愿祢的旨意
[Lyle, John] Thy will be done.
行在地上,如同行在天上
On Earth as it is in heaven.
我们日用的饮食,今日赐给我们
Give us this day our daily bread
免我们的债
and forgive us our trespasses.
如同我们免了人的债
[Lyle, John] As we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们遇见试探
[Lyle, John] And lead us not into temptation,
救我们脱离凶恶
but deliver us from evil.
因为国度…
For thine is the kingdom…
权♥柄♥、荣耀全是你的,直到永远
…and the power and the glory forever and ever.
阿们
Amen.
嘿
Oh! Hey!
你今天过得如何?
How was your day?
妳有没有生过我妈的气?
Did you ever get mad at my mom?
经常
All the time.
我经常生她的气
All the time.
是啊,现在我有点…
Yeah, right now, I'm just…
我很气乔丹
really mad at Jordan.
我只是…
I'm just--
我很气他
I'm just mad at him.
跟你说,你可以气乔丹,也能同时爱他
You know, you can be mad at Jordan and love him at the same time.
你可以同时有这两种感觉
You can hold both those things at once.
我知道自己就会那样
I-I know I do.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得我去小雪家睡觉的原因是
I think the reason I wanted to s-sleep at Shay's
我这辈子都跟乔丹共用同一个房♥间
is 'cause my entire life, I shared a room with Jordan.
我只是…
I just--
我想跟另外一个小孩待在一起
I just wanted to be around another kid.
我不想让妳不高兴
[stammers] I didn't want to upset you.
艾德华
Edward.
你想睡哪裡都可以
You can sleep wherever the hell you wanna sleep.
好吗?
Okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
(约翰)
小兄弟,别睡
Stay with me, buddy.
我在写功课
[knocking] -I'm doing homework.
你干嘛传船的照片给我?
What was with the text of the boat?
那是我有时候会玩的东西
Uh, just something I do sometimes.
我们家拥有一条船
My family owned a boat.
你得加入会员才能玩
You have to be a member of the club.
我不知道发生这些事情后 那艘船还在不在
I didn't know if it would still be there after what happened.
结果还在
And it was.
那只解释了一点点
Well, that explains little.
我去了中♥央♥公园西路405号♥
I was at 405 Central Park West.
可恶,你有见到她吗?
Oh, shit, did you meet her?
接着 -艾德华,干嘛啦?
Catch. -Ow! What the hell, Edward?
妳看
Look.
(明天早上10点,奇异博物馆)
快跟我说全部的事
Tell me everything.
当时她叔叔在那裡 而且,我去到那裡时,她很生气
So her uncle was there and, um, she got really mad when I was in there.
当然 -所以她把我赶走,然后她…
Of course. -So she pushed me out and then she, um--
她做了什麽? -对,然后我很气她
What did she do? -Yeah, then I got really mad at her.
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表